The 10+2 with ITI or Diploma Certificate has nice opportunity to get Job in HECL Ranchi Jharkhand. The HECLtd. has issued another vacancy for 100 I.T.I Trainee/ Diploma Engineer (Technical) Post. The selected candidate has to work as Electrician/ Fitter/ Welder/ Turner/ Foundryman etc. The Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC) Limited is the largest Steel products manufacturer & builder in India. The eligible candidate can fill online application before 1st February 2016. The Exam Free Job Alert.com provide you syllabus for Trade Test/ Experience test etc. The diploma candidate are recruited as Three years Training Programme as Non-Executive Trainees (Technical).
Table of Page Contents
New Jharkhand State Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latest Government Vacancies in 2016-17 for 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Engineering/ Police/ Grade-C/ D/ II/ III Vacancies in Jharkhand State & Districts.
- JGSCE Admit Card 2016 JSSC CGL Prelims Exam 28th August 2016 August 9, 2016
- Hindustan Copper Limited Fitter/ Electrician Welder Vacancies July 2016 July 26, 2016
- Bihar Jharkhand Army Rally 2016-17 Time Table (HQ RTG ZONE, DANAPUR) – Ranchi/ Patna/ Gaya/ Muzaffarpur June 14, 2016
- Bharat Coking Coal Limited Recruitment 2016 Overseer, Junior Overman & Mining Sirdar June 9, 2016
Name of the Organization: (HECL) Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, Jharkhand
Name of the Post: ITI/ Diploma Engineer Trainees Technical Vacancies
Total Number of Vacancies: 100 Post.
Mode of application form: Online at hecltd.com website
Age Limit: minimum of 18 years and maximum of 28 years as on 30th Nov 2015.
Educational Qualification: HS or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical/ Diploma Certificate
Start of online application date: 12th Jan 2016
End of online registration: 1st Feb 2016.
Application Form Fees: General and OBC Rs.800/- and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates through demand draft
Monthly Salary or pay Scale is: Rs. 6000-8000/- (Per Month) for ITI & Rs. 8000-10000/- (Per Month) for Diploma Engineer Trainees
Selection Process is written test and Trade Test.
Qualification & Age Limit/ Relaxation.
The HEC Ltd. education and age limit for I.T.I trainees and Diploma Engineer Trainee is available below. The age for the both category must be minimum of 18 years and maximum of 28 years. The education required for ITI Trainee is HS or Equivalent + ITI or equivalent technical and for the Diploma Engineer trainees they must possess the Diploma (polytechnic certificate).
The Age relaxation is for SC, ST candidates will be given in age limit for 5 years and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation in age limit as per Govt. guidelines. Reservation and relaxations will be allowed in accordance with Govt. of India directives for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
Salary & Training Period & Remuneration.
|Stipend during training period|
|ITI Trainees||3 Years||First||6000.00|
|Diploma Engineer Trainees||3 Years||First||8000.00|
Mode of Selection.
- For ITI Trainees: Mode of selection will be written test followed by trade test.
- For Diploma Engineer Trainees: Mode of selection will be written test followed by Task Observation Test to assesses and evaluate suitability of the candidates.
HECL Ranchi ITI/ DIPLOMA BHARTI 2016.
The Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi has issued notification with advt. No. : RT/33/2015 for 100 I.T.I Trainee & Diploma Engineer in Jan 2016. The HECL vacancies for Electrician/ Turner/ Fitter/ Forger/ Machinist/ Rigger & other technical post shall be recruited in Jan/ Feb 2016. If you want to apply for the below Jobs. Please read the notice.
For ITI Trainees:
- Machinist: 10 Posts
- Turner: 10 Posts
- Welder: 08 Posts
- Fitter: 10 Posts
- Electrician: 10 Posts
- Forger cum heat treater (FHT): 05 Posts
- Rigger cum Crane Operator (RCC): 07 Posts
- Moulder/Foundryman: 05 Posts
Diploma Engineer Trainees:
- Mechanical/ Tool & Die Making: 15 Posts
- Civil: 05 Posts
- Metallurgy/ Foundry Technology/ Forge Technology: 10 Posts
- Electrical: 05 Posts
How to Fill Form & Application Fees.
Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. To apply log on to: http://22.214.171.124/HECTechnicalworkmen/pages/home.aspx The Online Registration is functional from 10.00 hours of 12.01.2016 to midnight of 01.02.2016. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. HEC LTD will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
1. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the following :-
- Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white back ground.
- Scanned signature of the candidate
3. PHOTOGRAPH: One recent colored passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB.
4. SIGNATURE: Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded is maintained as same at all places viz. signature up-loaded, appended on Undertaking, verification stage, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place. The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
5. Once candidate submit their data Online, System will display a unique Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Application Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of Application fee.
6. While making the payment, System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online. After making Application Fee, System will generate a Registration Slip having unique Registration Number. Candidates should save it and/or take its printout and keep it in safe custody.
7. Candidate who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Login – For Registered candidates” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that a candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
8. It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DUxxxxxxxx) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
9. Candidates should check that their Signature and Photograph are uploaded in the designated places in format before final submission of application.