Table of Page Contents
Jharkhand SSC 102 Vacancies Excise Sub-Inspector/ Utpad Nirikshak July 2015 – Apply Online.
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has issued recruitment advt for 102 Excise Officers (SI & Assistant SI). Now the eligible candidate can apply through online application form before 21st August 2015. More details about the selection process/ age limit/ minimum qualification is given below.
- The start of application form is 22nd July 2015.
- The last date to submit fees and form is 21st August 2015.
JSSC Excise/ Utpad Nirikshak Asst Sub-Inspector July 2015.
The Name of post: Excise Sub Inspector
- Total number of Vacancies: 55 Posts
- Monthly Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/ and grade pay of Rs: Rs.2400/- INR.
The name of post: Excise Assistant Sub Inspector
- Total Number of vacancies: 47 Posts
- Monthly Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs 2000/-.
Minimum Qualification Required.
The candidate must possess Bachelor degree in any subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized University and age of candidates must be between 20 years to 35 years as on 1st August 2015. The age relaxation is SC/ ST is 5 years and OBC candidate is 3 years.
The online application form is available at www.jssc.nic.in from 22nd July 2015 to 21st August 2015. The application cum registration fees of Rs 460/- for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.125/- for SC/ST Candidates of Jharkhand through Net Banking, Debit Card OR Credit Card.