arunpol.nic.in Driver (Constable) Bharti in Arunachal Pradesh Police April 2016: The 8th Pass/ 10th Pass candidate can fill offline application form for Civil Driver (Constable) in AP Police Department. The selection is based on Physical/ Medical/ Written Test. The skill/ trade test shall consist of driving motor vehicle. The eligible and interested candidate has to fill form before 19th May 2016. The Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs are avaialble at Exam Free JobAlert.com website. We also provided syllabus & exam pattern of Driver Exam in Police Exam 2016.
Table of Page Contents
Driver Constable Civil Police Vacancies in Andhra Police Dept.
The advertismenet number : PHQ/ PER-98/14 has been issued for the Police Constable (Driver) (Civil Police) in the Arunachal Pradesh Police Department. There is total 70 post vacancies and salary is Rs 5200-20200/- band. The garde pay is Rs 2000/-. Please read the complete notice below.
Total No. of Posts: 108
Name of the Post: Constable (Driver)
Vacancies Against Civil Police: 05 Posts
1. APST: 04 Posts
2. General: 01 Post
Vacancies Against IRBN: 103 Posts
1. APST: 74 Posts
2. APST EX-SM: 08 Posts
3. General: 21 Posts
|SI. No.||District||Distribution of pos||ts||Total posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment :
|SI.No||Item||General||APST||APST of Tirap, Longding & Changlang|
|2||Chest (For male candidates only)||Normal||79 cms (Minimum)|
|Expanded||84 cms (The minimum expansion ability should not be less than 5 cms)|
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must be Class-VIII passed for APST and Class -X passed for General candidates from recognized government institution/ Board and Possession of Valid Driving License for LMV/ MMV/ HMV and experience certificate of driving LMV for at least 3 years.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 28 years (as on 01.01.2016)
- Age Relaxation : 5 years (for APST Candidates)
Selection Process :
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET): Physical Standard Test (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) (qualifying in nature) shall be carried out at Deomali, Tirap District, Arunachal Pradesh. List of accepted/rejected candidates and date & time of PST / PET will be uploaded in APP website at arunpol.nic.in.
- Written Examination/Trade Test: Written examination / Trade Test shall be conducted centrally at Deomali, Tirap District, Arunachal Pradesh for only those candidates who successfully qualify the physical efficiency tests. The dates and venues will be notified separately for this purpose.
PHYSICAL ENDURANCE/EFFICIENCY TEST.
|The short listed candidates whose application/documents are found in order in all respects and who are found fit in Physical Standard Test (PST) will be put through physical efficiency test in the following events:
NS; The physical efficiency/endurance test will be qualifying in nature. However, candidates who do not qualify the minimum qualifying standard in any of the above events shall be treated as “disqualified” for the written examination, Trade Test & interview.
Pattern & Syllabus of Test.
(A) WRITTEN EXAMINATION & TRADE TEST: – The eligible candidates of physical efficiency test will be put
|Through written test & Trade test in the following subjects.
- The written examination will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type question paper on OMR format answer script.
- The minimum pass marks in written examination & Trade Test will be 33% in each subject and 45% in aggregate.
- There will be no negative marking.
INTERVIEW: The candidates scoring higher marks in written & trade test in order of merit will be called for interview/viva voce at the ratio of 1:3 with respect to the vacancies. The date, time and place will be announced separately by the police department. Total marks for the interview will be 40.
HOW TO FILL FORM.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, self attested four recent passport size photograph & treasury challan send to the Assistant Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ Itanagar, PO Itanagar PIN-791113 Arunchal Pradesh on or before 19.05.2016. The application form fees for General have to pay Rs. 40/- & Rs. 10/- for APST Candidates through Treasury Challan in favour of Assistant Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under head of account “0055” Police.