The Haryana WCD Women & Child Development Department is inviting the eligible candidates for the recruitment of 111 Social Workers/ Data Analyst District Child Protection Officer, Protection Officer, Legal cum Probation Officer, Counsellor, Accountant, Assistant cum Data Entry Operator, Outreach Worker vacancies at district level under Integrated Child Protection Scheme.The recruitments is on contractual basis. Eligible and Interested may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 15-01-2016.
Table of Page Contents
About Women & Child Development Department(WCD).
In the year 1985, the Department of Women and Child Development was set up as a part of the Ministry of Human Resource Development for the development of women and children.The Ministry of Women and Child Development is a branch of the Government of India, is for formulation and administration of the rules and regulations and laws relating to women and child development in India. Maneka Gandhi is the current minister for the Ministry of Women and Child Development, held the portfolio since May, 2014.
WCD Haryana Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 111
Name of the Posts:
- District Child Protection Officer: 13 Posts
- Protection Officer (Institutional Care): 07 Posts
- Protection Officer (Non-Institutional Care): 06 Posts
- Legal cum Probation Officer: 06 Posts
- Counsellor: 10 Posts
- Social Worker: 25 Posts
- Accountant: 06 Posts
- Data Analyst: 05 Posts
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 09 Posts
- Outreach Worker: 24 Posts
Minimum Qualification Required
- Master In Psychology/ Master in Social Work/Master In Child Development from any recognised University, (ii) Minimum 60% mark at Masters Level, and having consistent good academic record iii) Hindi ,up lo Matric. (iv) Working knowledge of Computer.
- Master in Psychology/ Master In Social Work/Master In Child Development from any recognised University, (ii) Minimum 55% mark at Masters level and having consistent good academlQ record, (iii) Hindi up to Matric. (iv) Working knowledge of Computer.
- Master in Psychology/ Master In Social Work/Master In Child Development from any recognised University. 00 Minimum 55% mark at Masters level and having consistent good academic record.(iii) Hindi up to Matric. (iv) Working Knowledge of Computer.”
- Graduate In Law from any recognised University with minimum 55% mark and having consistent good academic .record. (II) Hindi up to Matric. (110 Working knowledge of computer
- Master In Psychology/ Masters In Child Development/and Counselling from any recognised University with minimum 55% mark and having consistent good academic record. (ii) Hindi up to Matric. (iii) Working knowledge of computer.
- Master In Psychology/ Social Work (MSW)/ Sociology from any recognised University with minimum 55% mark and having consistent good academic record. (II) Hindi up to Matric. (1) Working knowledge of Computer.
Candidates age should be between 21-35 years for post 1 to 3, 6, 7, 8, 25-45 years for post 4, 5, 21-40 years got post 9, 10 as on 30-01-2016 there is age relaxation as per rules for the reserved categories.
The Candidates will be selected based on the performance in interview.
Note 1: All the above posts are on contractual basis till 31.03.17.
Note 2: The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview. The Department may shortlist the candidate for Interview on the basis of a rationale criterion to be adopted by the Department. The decision of the Department In all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No Inquiry or correspondence win be entertained In this regard.
Note 3: A candidate can submit only one application for particular category of post. He may submit different application for different post. Application form complete In all respects duly fined In by the candidates and signed In the specific space should be sent only through Registered Post to concerned District Programme Officer, Integrated Child Development Scheme (ICDS Cell) at district level/in concerned district office on dated 15 January, 2016. All the column of the application form should be filled In.
Note 4: Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before or after the interview or appointment. It Is found that they any of the eligibility condition or It Is found that the information furnished Is false or Incorrect their candidature will be Cancelled. The experience will be considered only after acquiring the essential qualification.
Note 5: Documents to be attached with the application form Include (1) One latest stamp-size photograph duty attested should be pasted on the application form. (2) Attested photocopies of certificates of essential qualifications (1) 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post graduation certificate of Diploma In Computers whichever Is applicable) and experience.
Note 6: An application form will be summarily rejected If (I) a candidate makes more than one application fora particular category/post. (II) the application Is unsigned/incomplete. (Ill) the application Is received In the Department office after the closing date. Department will not be responsible for any postal delay. (lv) a candidate does not possess the requisite academic qualification or experience on the
cut off date.
Note 7: Relaxation of 5 years in upper age (not above 50 years) will be given to the officer/candidates who fulfil all the relevant qualification for their posts and have been already recruited against the scheme of ICPS on contract basis for a minimum of 3 years.
How to Apply and Application Fee
Eligible and interested candidates have to send their application in the prescribed format affixing one latest attested stamp-size photograph on it along with attested photocopies of all relevant certificates through Registered Post to the below address on or before 15-01-2016.
District Program Officer, Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICDS Cell) at District Level/ to concerned District Office.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-01-2016.