This is very good opportunity to be part of ESIC Paramedical Staff/ Nursing Jobs December 2015. The Employee State Insurance Corporation has also invited online application form for ESIC Free Job Alert.com for Stenographer/ UDC/ LDC/ Multi-Tasking Staff 3773 Vacancies 2015. In the another recruitment notice, the ESIC has also issued advertisement for 1132 Paramedical Staff & Nursing Cadre Bharti. Our website ExamFreeJobAlert.com is providing complete [all over India] ESIC Bharti Notice 2015-2016. We are uploading syllabus/ exam pattern/ selection process list/ age limit/ book to prepare for written test/ admit card download details is given below.
Table of Page Contents
ESIC Paramedical Staff Vacancies Dec 2015.
The State ESIC Paramedical Staff ZONE wise has issued recruitment notification for various post ie. Staff Nurse/ Dental Hygienist/ Pharmacist (Allopathic)/ Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)/ Radiographer/ O.T. Assistant Laboratory/ Assistant Junior Radiographer/ Nursing/ Orderly Dresser Cook/ Cook-Mate/ Masalchi/ Bearer Laundry Operator Dietician Audiometer Tech/ Lab Technician etc post.
|Name of the Region||Post Code||Name of the Post|
|ASSAM||20||Cook/ Cook-Mate/ Masalchi/ Bearer|
|CHANDIGARH UT||01||Staff Nurse|
|CHANDIGARH UT||02||Occupational Therapist|
|CHANDIGARH UT||06||Pharmacist (Allopathic)|
|CHANDIGARH UT||16||Junior Radiographer|
|CHANDIGARH UT||18||Nursing Orderly|
|CHANDIGARH UT||40||ECG Technician|
|CHANDIGARH UT||41||Medical Social Worker|
|CHANDIGARH UT||56||OT Technician|
|DELHI||20||Cook/ Cook-Mate/ Masalchi/ Bearer|
|HARYANA||20||Cook/ Cook-Mate/ Masalchi/ Bearer|
|HARYANA||41||Medical Social Worker|
|HARYANA||43||Junior Medical Record Technician|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||01||Staff Nurse|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||02||Occupational Therapist|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||06||Pharmacist (Allopathic)|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||07||Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||15||Laboratory Assistant|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||18||Nursing Orderly|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||20||Cook/ Cook-Mate/ Masalchi/ Bearer|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||38||Lab Technician|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||40||ECG Technician|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||01||Staff Nurse|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||09||Radiographer|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||14||O.T. Assistant|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||19||Dresser|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||38||Lab Technician|
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||40||ECG Technician|
|KARNATAKA||20||Cook/ Cook-Mate/ Masalchi/ Bearer|
|KARNATAKA||35||Blood Bank Technician|
|KARNATAKA||41||Medical Social Worker|
|KERALA||20||Cook/ Cook-Mate/ Masalchi/ Bearer|
|KERALA||43||Junior Medical Record Technician|
|MADHYA PRADESH||01||Staff Nurse|
|MADHYA PRADESH||02||Occupational Therapist|
|MADHYA PRADESH||06||Pharmacist (Allopathic)|
|MADHYA PRADESH||14||O.T. Assistant|
|MADHYA PRADESH||16||Junior Radiographer|
|MADHYA PRADESH||18||Nursing Orderly|
|MADHYA PRADESH||20||Cook/ Cook-Mate/ Masalchi/ Bearer|
|MADHYA PRADESH||21||Laundry Operator|
|MADHYA PRADESH||37||Optometrist/ Refractionist|
|MAHARASHTRA||20||Cook/ Cook-Mate/ Masalchi/ Bearer|
|ORISSA||20||Cook/ Cook-Mate/ Masalchi/ Bearer|
|PUNJAB||20||Cook/ Cook-Mate/ Masalchi/ Bearer|
|TAMIL NADU||01||Staff Nurse|
|TAMIL NADU||06||Pharmacist (Allopathic)|
|TAMIL NADU||07||Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)|
|TAMIL NADU||14||O.T. Assistant|
|TAMIL NADU||15||Laboratory Assistant|
|TAMIL NADU||16||Junior Radiographer|
|TAMIL NADU||18||Nursing Orderly|
|TAMIL NADU||20||Cook/ Cook-Mate/ Masalchi/ Bearer|
|TAMIL NADU||21||Laundry Operator|
|TAMIL NADU||27||Laundry Supervisor|
|TAMIL NADU||35||Blood Bank Technician|
|TAMIL NADU||38||Lab Technician|
|TAMIL NADU||41||Medical Social Worker|
|WEST BENGAL||01||Staff Nurse|
|WEST BENGAL||04||Dental Hygienist|
|WEST BENGAL||06||Pharmacist (Allopathic)|
|WEST BENGAL||07||Pharmacist (Ayurvedic)|
|WEST BENGAL||14||O.T. Assistant|
|WEST BENGAL||15||Laboratory Assistant|
|WEST BENGAL||18||Nursing Orderly|
|WEST BENGAL||35||Blood Bank Technician|
|WEST BENGAL||43||Junior Medical Record Technician|
Minimum Qualification Required.
- For Staff Nurse: 1) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent Qualification for male nurse. 2) Registered nurse with Nursing Council (+,++).
- For OT Assistant: Senior Secondary / 10+2 with Science or equivalent Qualification from a recognized board with one year Experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital (+,++).
- For Dresser: Essential:- 1) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. 2) Two years experience in application of Plasters in an Orthopedic Unit of a registered / recognized hospital. (+,++).
- Cook/Cook-mate- cum bearer-cum- Masalchi, Bearer: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years experience in cooking of Indian food. (+,++)
- Dietician: Master’s Degree in Dietetics or in Nutrition as a subject from a recognized University or a equivalent B. Sc. (Home Science with Nutrition as special subject) from a recognized University or equivalent with post graduate diploma in dietetics from a recognized institution and one year practical Experience in the dietetics department of a Hospital. Desirable :- Research or practical Experience in the field of Nutrition and/or related subjects.(+,++).
- Dental Hygienist: Essential:- A) Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized University or equivalent. B) Diploma in Dental Hygienist from a Central Govt./State Government/AICTE Recognized university or equivalent. C) Registered with Dental Council as Dental Hygienist and D) Two years Experience as Dental Hygienist. Desirable: Working Knowledge of Computer. (+,++).
- Radiographer: Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized Board and Two years diploma in Radiography from a Central Govt. / State Government / AICTE recognized Institution with One year experience in a recognized hospital / Institute. (+,++) .
- Junior Radiographer: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board, two years Diploma in Radiography from a Central Govt. / State Government / AICTE recognized Institution. Desirable:- One year Experience in Radiography Department of a recognized / Registered Hospital.(+,++).
- Pharmacist (Allopathy): Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948. (+,++).
- Pharmacist (Ayurvedic): Essential :- 1. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. 2. Diploma in Ayurvedic from recognized Institution. 3. Three years experience in Ayurvedic Pharmacy in a recognized institute/Hospital after duty registered under pharmacy act 1948. (+,++).
- Laundry Operator: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board with two years experience in Laundry work comprising Ironing of clothes / Operating Laundry Machines and Dry cleaning plants. (+,++).
- Lab Assistant: Senior Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE.(+,++)
- Lab Technician: 1)Senior Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent qualification with Diploma in MLT from an Institute recognized by the AICTE or any other statutory body authorized by Govt. for the purpose. 2) One year experience in the field of Laboratory Techniques.(+,++) .
- Optometrist: 1)10+2 / Higher Secondary from a recognized Board with Diploma in Optometry / Orthoptics 2)Should have working knowledge of computers. (+,++)
- Audiometer Tech.: 1) B.Sc. speech and Hearing or equivalent from a Central Govt./State Government /AICTE recognized University OR Senior Secondary School Certificate with DCD (Diploma in Communication Disorders) with Two years experience in Audiometry.) 2)Two years Experience in Handling Audiometer and Hearing Aids. (+,++).
- Nursing Orderly: Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board. Elementary knowledge of Ist Aid. One year experience in handling and dressing wounds in Govt. approved / Registered Nursing Home / Hospital. (+,++) .
+Note: 1. Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
++Note: 2. The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes & Schedule Tribes, if at any stage of selection the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
Note- (i) Candidates who have not acquired/will not acquire the educational qualification as on the closing date of receipt of application will not be eligible and need not apply. (ii) Experience gained after completion of requisite educational qualification will only be considered.
Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions of Govt. of India as under:
(i) 03 years for OBC
(ii) 05 years for SC/ST.
(iii) 10 years for PWD (additional 05 years in case of SC/ST & 03 years in case of OBC). However, the upper age limit under PWD category shall be as per instructions of Govt. of India.
(iv) Ex.SM-Length of Service in Armed forces+ 3years (additional relaxation for SC/ST/OBC)
(v) Relaxation in age for other categories shall be as per instructions of Govt of India and Recruitment Regulations of concerned post.
ESIC STATE-WISE PARAMEDICAL VACANCIES DEC 2015.
Please read State-Wise Govt Jobs Bharti by ESIC for Paramedical Staff 2015-2016.
|ESIC Paramedical Staff Jobs – State Wise||Total Number of Vacancies||State of Application||Last date to fill Online ESIC Paramedical Jobs 2015-2016||More Details/ Notification|
|ESIC Karnataka Paramedical Jobs 2015||92 Post||7th December 2015||6th January 2016||CLICK HERE|
|ESIC Haryana Paramedical Vacancies 2015-2016||133 Post||7th December 2015||6th January 2016||CLICK HERE|
|HP Paramedical ESIC – Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies||65 Post||7th December 2015||6th January 2016||CLICK HERE|
|Kolkata Paramedical Staff Post 2016.||112 Post||7th December 2015||6th January 2016||CLICK HERE|
|Punjab Paramedical Bharti Dec 2015||36 Post||7th December 2015||6th January 2016||CLICK HERE|
|Assam Paramedical Vacancies.||11 Post||7th December 2015||6th January 2016||CLICK HERE|
|Chandigarh ESCI Paramedical Staff Vacancies.||34 Post||7th December 2015||6th January 2016||CLICK HERE|
|Orissa Paramedical Staff Jobs 2015.||23 Post||05.12.2015||6th January 2016||CLICK HERE|
|Kerala Paramedical Govt Jobs 2015.||99 Post||4th December 2015||6th January 2016||Notice 1 | Notice 2|
|ESIC Jammu & Kashmir Paramedical Jobs||18 Post||4th December 2015||6th January 2016||Notice 1 | Notice 2|
|Gujarat Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2015||10 Post||4th December 2015||6th January 2016||CLICK HERE|
|Maharashtra Paramedical Staff Bharti Dec 2015||120 Post||4th December 2015||6th January 2016||CLICK HERE|
|Delhi Paramedical Staff/ Nurse Vacancies 2015.||208 Post||4th December 2015||6th January 2016||CLICK HERE|
|MP Paramedical Staff Jobs 2015.||171 Post||4th December 2015||6th January 2016||CLICK HERE|
HOW TO APPLY.
- The candidates must apply online through the website (www.dmdesic.nic.in)/www.esic.nic.in). No other means/mode of receipt of application will be accepted and applications received through any other mode will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website
(www.dmdesic.nic.in)/www.esic.nic.in), e.g. enter ESIC Home Page (www.esic.nic.in)>>>Recruitment>>All Consolidated>Apply online for Recruitment for
PARAMEDICAL& NURSING POSTS in ESIC – 2015.
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are NOT required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with self-attested documents in support of their eligibility etc. at a later stage when called for.
- ONLINE EXAMINATION MAY BE CONDUCTED BY HOLDING A SINGLE EXAMINATION. AS SUCH CANDIDATES MAY CAREFULLY APPLY FOR HIS/HER CHOICE OF REGION/STATE AND THE POST.
- The candidates are advised to submit ONLY SINGLE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A POST AS ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR A PARTICULAR POST FOR ALL THE STATES MAY BE HELD IN SINGLE EXAMINATION.However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” and complete in all respect shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Candidates are required to keep active their personal Email-ID and the Mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process. Hence, for their own interest candidates should not give email ID of others.
- Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading. Uploaded photograph and specimen signature must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the ESI Corporation and no representation from the candidate will be entertained by the ESI Corporation. The candidate should scan his photograph and specimen signature (in Black Ink pen put on white paper) in .JPGformat. Scanned images, each of photograph and signature in .JPG format, should not exceed40 KB in size. For photograph, the pixel size is140 pixels height x110 pixels width and for signature it should be 110 pixels height x 140 pixels width. To upload the images of recent Photograph and Specimen Signature click on Upload Photograph/ Upload Signature buttons.
[Candidates using MS Window/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in JPG format not exceeding 40KB by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature (scan at 200 dpi) in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 40KB by using crop and then resize option in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.]
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on etc.