The Nabarangpur District of Odisha State has issued 115 Shiksha Sahayak Vacancies in January 2016. The B.Ed/ 10+2/ OTET score card candidate can fill the Nabarangpur Siksha Sahayak Recruitment 2016. There are 2 more latest job opportunities ie 301 TGT teacher & 88 Group-D/ Class-IV post. There are large number of Govt job opening this year in Odisha State. The Sikhya Sahayak in the schools functioning under ST & SC Development Department of Nabarangpur District. The engagement is purely on contractual basis with consolidated remuneration of Rs.5200/-(Rupees Five thousands two hundred) only per month or as decided by Govt, from time to time. A candidate from any Revenue District of the State of Odisha can apply for the post subject to condition that, he /she shall apply in respect of only one Revenue District.
Table of Page Contents
Latest Odisha State Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latest Odisha Sarkari Naukri 2016.
- 33 Computer Operator/ Store Keeper Jobs @OSSSC Odisha Oct 2016 Apply Online October 22, 2016
- Fill Online SSC 10+2 2016 Form – CHSL 10+2 DEO/ Clerk/ Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Notification October 9, 2016
- Odisha OPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 – Judicial (153 Vacancies) – Apply Now July 23, 2016
- BSNL JEN Recruitment 2016 – BSNL TTA (erstwhile) 2700 Bharti July 3, 2016
- UPSC IAS 2016 Notification – Civil Services Preliminary Exam – Total 1079 Post [Apply Online] April 28, 2016
- 220 Junior Executive Vacancies in Airport Authority of India (AAI) April 2016 Apply Online April 20, 2016
- Nuclear Power NPCIL Vacancies April 2016 – Executive Trainee Scientific Officer April 20, 2016
- 232 Data Entry Operator Jobs in Odisha SSC – OSSC Free Job Alert 2016 March 31, 2016
Mayurbhanj Group-D/ Class-IV Vacancies in January 2016.
Name of the Organization: Nabarangpur District
Name of the Post: Shiksha Sahayak (S.S)
Total Number of Vacancies: 115 Post.
Mode of application form: Offline with prescribed application form
Age Limit: 18 years and not more than 35 years of age as on 01/01/2015
Educational Qualification: 10+2 pass and OTET (Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test)
Start of online application date: 31st Dec 2015
End of online registration: 25th January 2016.
Application Form Fees: Rs.100/- Postal Charges
Monthly Salary or pay Scale is: Rs.5200/-(Rupees Five thousand two hundred)
Selection Process is based on percentage of marks
|Category of Sikshya Sahayak||SC||SC(W)||ST||ST(W)||SEBC||SEBC(W)||UR||UR(W)||Total||PH|
|01||+2 Science CT||1||1||0||0||0||0||8||2||12||0|
|02||+2 Arts/Commerce CT||0||0||2||0||0||0||7||0||9||0|
|04||BA BED (Social Science & Language)||7||3||9||4||4||2||22||8||59||2|
Out of the above posts to be filled up, 3% post will be reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates as per the provision of Section 33 of “The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full participation Act)/ 1% for eminent sports personnel and 3% for Ex-Servicemen.
Minimum Qualification Required.
Education Degree required.
Category of S.S.
+2 Science CT / +2 Arts/Commerce CT
|Higher Secondary(+2 Science/ Arts/Commerce or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education(CT) OR Higher Secondary(+2 Science/Arts/Commerce or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Education(Special Education) OR Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ 2 year Diploma in Special Education. AND Pass in Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET Category-I) Candidate must have Odia as MIL up to Class:VII or pass in Odia language test equivalent to ME standards conducted or declared equivalent by BSE(O).|
|BA BED (Social Science)/ BA BED (Language)/ BSC BEd||Graduation with 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education(BEd) OR Graduation with 50% marks and 1 year BED(Special Education) OR Higher Secondary ( +2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year BA Ed/BSc Ed. AND Pass in Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET Category-ll) Candidate must have Odia as MIL up to Class:X.|
- Provided that, relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks in Higher Secondary (+2) or in graduation level, as the case may be shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC/SEBC Category.
- Provided that, if trained candidates having the above percentage of marks in graduation level are not available and posts remained unfilled, trained candidates having the minimum percentage of marks prescribed at the time of admission in teacher education courses with OTET pass shall also be considered for engagement.
- The candidates having requisite academic qualification without training qualification with OTET pass may be considered for engagement only on the basis of qualification so relaxed by the Central Government with the stipulation that, such untrained candidates will acquire training qualification within the stipulated date given by the Central Government.
- The Untrained candidates selected as per the relaxed standard shall have to furnish an affidavit at the time of engagement to the effect that, they shall acquire the required training qualification within the stipulated period in accordance with the provision of the Act or as decided by the Govt, of India from time to time. Candidates unable to acquire the training qualification within the stipulated period shall be disengaged automatically.
- The engagement of all Sikhya Sahayaks(SSs) will be made by the Collector under each category i.e. Trained Graduate Science, Trained Graduate Arts(Social Science), Trained Graduate Arts(Language) under the programme of Sarba Sikhya Abhiyan (SSA) and for implementation of the said Act. TGT Science will mean TGT(Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) or TGT ( CBZ/Life Science). TGT Social Science will mean TGT Arts having any two of the optional subjects such as History, Geography, Political Science and Economics & TGT Language will mean TGT Arts having Odia or English as one of the optional subjects.
- Candidates who are in employment shall furnish the copy of the No objection certificate issued by the employer.
Candidates shall not be below 18 years and above 35 years of age as on 01.01.2015. In case of SC/STAA/omen/Ex-Servicemen & SEBC Candidates the upper age limit may be relaxed by 5 (Five) years and in case of PH candidate the upper age limit may be relaxed by 10 years.
Documents to be submitted with Application Form.
The candidate interested to apply for Shiksha Sahayak profession must enclose the below documents for Nabarangpur District Siksha Sahayak Vacancies 2016.
The following documents shall be submitted along with the application.
- Self-attested copies of Certificates & Mark sheets of Educational Qualifications including OTET Examination.
- Self-attested copy of Caste Certificate in case of reserved category candidate.
- Self-attested copy of Residence Certificate.
- Two self-attested recent passport size photograph.
- Original Affidavit to the effect that, he/she has not made application for engagement as Sikhya Sahayak in any one Revenue District other than the Revenue district applied for.
- Self-attested copy of valid Employment Regd. Card.
- Self-attested copy of Identity Card issued by Director of Youth & Sports in case of Sports personnel.
- Self-attested copy of Ex-Servicemen Certificate issued by competent authority in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Self-attested copy of Disability Certificate in case of PWD Candidates.
- No Objection Certificate issued by Employer in case of in-service candidate.
- Undertaking to acquire Training qualification within stipulated period in case of Untrained candidate.
- The applicant applied with grade marking should submit the relevant calculation sheet approved by the concerned Universities or institutions.
- CT. & BEd candidates other than passed C.T. or BEd in Govt, institutions of Odisha should submit the affiliation copy or equivalence certificate approved by the State Government/NCTE or Universities of Odisha.
- The marks secured in 4th optional or extra optional subject in HSC examination / Higher Secondary (+2) Examination is to be deducted from the total marks for arriving at the effective percentage of marks.
- In case of compartmental examination the fail marks secured in the subject(s) is to be deducted from the toal marks and pass marks of the compartmental examination shall be added to the total marks for arriving at the effective percentage of marks.
- In case of candidates having qualification of graduation with BEd the percentage of marks secured by the candidates in HSC examination + percentage of marks secured by the candidates in pass/ Hons subject + percentage of marks secured in the BEd/Special BEd examination shall be considered.
- In case of untrained graduate candidates, percentage of marks secured in HSC examination + percentage of marks secured in pass/Honours subjects shall be considered.
- In case two or more candidates secure the same marks, the candidates older in age and if ages are same, the candidates passing High School Certificates Examination earlier will be placed above the other in the selection list.
- The selection list will be valid for a period of one year from the date of its final publication or till next advertisement whichever is earlier.
- While issuing engagement order, the list of selected trained candidates of the required category will be exhausted first and thereafter if needed the remaining vacancy will be filled up out of the list of untrained candidates.
- The engagement will be on an annual contractual basis. Contract will be renewed in subsequent years depending on the performance of the candidate. The Sikhya Sahayak can be removed from engagement with a prior notice of 30 days, if she/he violates the conditions.
How to Apply.
The eligible and interested candidate can fill the prescribed application form and should reach the office of the District Welfare Office, Nabarangpur on or before 25.01.2016 up to 5.00 PM by Speed Post/ Regd. Post only and no application by hand will be accepted. The cover containing the application and other documents should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SIKHYA SAHAYAK INDICATING THE CATEGORY” on the top of the cover. The applications received beyond the date will not be considered and incomplete applications will be rejected.