Fill Online Form of Rajathan Nagar Palika Bharti 2016. There are 1329/ 1947 Nagar Palika Jobs Vacancies in Rajasthan Local Self-Government (DLB). The online Govt Job Bharti 2016 for 1329/ 1947 Vacancies in Raj Municipality (Administration and Technical Dept). The Rajasthan Nagar Palika/ Swayat Sasan Vibhag has issued job opportunity 10th Pass/ MBBS/ B.Tech Civil/ Mechanical /Electrical Engineering and Diploma Polytechnic courses. The Rajasthan Nagar Palika recruitment 2016 includes Revenue Officer/ Inspector/ Clerk/ Driver & Engineer vacancies. The online application is available from 31st December 2015 and deposition of fees can be done at E-Mitra before 3rd February 2016.
The Rajasthan Nagar Palika or Municipality is responsible Water supply Hospitals, Roads, Street lighting, Drainage, Fire brigade, Market places, Records of births, and deaths. It is a Local Urban or Self-Government body to handle above mentioned task.The Local self-government in India was formed in 1992 under the panchayat raj system (rule by village committee) and has to work in villages, panchayats, tehsil and district levels.
Table of Page Contents
Latest Rajasthan State Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latest Government Vacancies in 2016-17 for 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Engineering/ Police/ Grade-C/ D/ II/ III Vacancies in Rajasthan State.
- Gram Sevak Exam Paper Leak 18-12-2016 & Answer Key December 18, 2016
- Rajasthan RRVUNL AEN Result 2016 Assistant Engineer (Elect./Mech./Civil /C&I /F&S) December 11, 2016
- Raj Police Syllabus/ Pattern SI, ASI, Inspector Telecommunication December 10, 2016
- Rajasthan TSP/ Saharia Constable Written Test Result 2016 (PST/ PET Dates) December 10, 2016
- Rajasthan Gram Sevak/ Panchayat Sachiv/ Hostel Suptt Grade-II Admit Card Download December 10, 2016
- वापस रोक लगी RTET-2012 3rd Grade Teacher Level-I Cut-Off Merit List Dec 2016 December 3, 2016
- Revised Result 3rd Grade Teacher Bharti-2012 by Panchayati Raj November 26, 2016
- Rajasthan Patwari Bharti-2015 Main Exam (पटवारी भर्ती पर रोक हटी) November 22, 2016
Latest 1329/ 1947 Rajasthan Nagar Palika Bharti/ Jobs 2016.
The Rajasthan Municipality and subordinate and ministerial is inviting online Recruitment application form at https://recruitmentdlb.com Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Solid Waste Management), Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Health Officer, Assistant Fire Officer, Fireman, Driver Fire, Town Planning Assistant, Senior Draftsman, Junior Accountant, Fire Machine Driver, Executive Officer, Revenue Officer, Revenue Inspector, Assistant Revenue Inspector and Solid Waste Manager Post. The Rajasthan Municipality (administrative and technical) Service Rules 1 to 9, 63 and Municipality (subordinate and ministerial) service Niaym 1 9 63 under the provisions of Rajasthan Scheduled Area subordinate, ministerial and IV class service (recruitment and service of other conditions) Rules 2014. Under the state’s municipalities in the competitive examination for appointment to vacant posts under different cadre willing to 2015, the on-line application form prescribed qualifications Abhierthiyon (Online Application Form) are invited.
|S.No.||Name of Post||Total Post|
|4||Assistant Revenue Inspector||85|
|5||Solid Waste Manager||72|
|6||Health Medical officer||26|
|7||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||50|
|8||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||16|
|9||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||9|
|10||Assistant Engineer (Solid Waste Management),||50|
|11||Town Planning Assistant||19|
|13||Assistant Fire Officer||18|
|15||Driver cum Fire Machine Opetator||178|
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Nagar Palika (Municipality) Local Self-Government.
Name of the Post: Revenue Officer/ Inspector/ Firemen/ Diver/ Solid Waste Manager/ AEn (Civil/ Electircal/ Mechanical)
Total Number of Vacancies: 1244 Post.
Mode of application form: Online at https://recruitmentdlb.com website
Age Limit: minimum of 18 years to 21 years as applicable as on 1 Jan 2016 (Please check age relaxation).
Educational Qualification: MBBS/ Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ 10th pass jobs.
Start of online application date: 31st December 2015.
End of online registration: 3rd February 2016.
Application Form Fees: Rs 500/ INR for General OBC (creamy layer), Rs 400 OBC (non-Creamy), Rs 250 for SC/ ST Candidate.
Monthly Salary or pay Scale: Please check below.
Selection Process is based on written test/ trade test & document verification.
Monthly Salary of Pay Band-1/ 2/ 3.
|S.No.||Name of Post||Pay Band||Grade Pay||Salary per Month During Training period.|
|1.||Executive Officer-IV||9300-34800(pay band-2)||4200||14,660|
|2.||Revenue Officer-II||9300-34800(pay band-2)||4800||17,230|
|3.||Revenue Inspector||9300-34800(pay band-2)||3600||13,200|
|4.||Assistant Revenue Officer||5200-20200(pay band-1)||2400||8,910|
|5.||Solid Waste Manager||5200-20200(pay band-1)||2800||11,820|
|6.||Medical officer||15600-39100(pay band-3)||5400||22,180|
|7.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||15600-39100 (pay band-3)||5400||22,180|
|8.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||15600-39100 (pay band-3)||5400||22,180|
|9.||Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)||15600-39100 (pay band-3)||5400||22,180|
|10.||Assistant Engineer (Solid Waste Management),||15600-39100 (pay band-3)||5400||22,180|
|11.||Town Planning Assistant||9300-34800(pay band-2)||4200||14,660|
|12.||Senior Draftsman||9300-34800(pay band-2)||3600||13,200|
|13.||Assistant Fire Officer||5200-20200(pay band-1)||2800||11,820|
|15.||Driver cum Fire Machine Opetator||5200-20200(pay band-1)||2400||8,910|
- The Candidate is advised to go through the Detailed Advertisement to check for eligibility criteria.
- The Candidates are directed to fill ONLY ONE Application Form for each Post.
- Candidates must not be below 18 years/21 years as applicable for the post applying for as on 01-January-2016. Age Relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category/ Physically Handicapped/Govt. Employed
- The Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen/ Domicile of Rajasthan State, as per Govt. Rules.
- E-mail ID and Mobile Number furnished must remain valid for at least one year from the date of application.
- Under no circumstances, candidate should share/mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new Email ID before applying Online.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed minimum qualification and fulfill all eligibility conditions/criteria for the Post Applied on the cutoff date i.e. 01-January-2016.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image in JPG/JPEG format, of his recent Pass-Port Size Photograph (less than 100 KB) and Signature (less than 100 KB) as per the specifications given on the website. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature and ensure that both the photograph and signature are saved on the PC/Laptop/Other Media.
- The Online Application involves the following process: Registration/Login, Personal and Educational Details, Uploading of Photograph and Signature, Payment & Final Submission.
- There is a prescribed fee for Online Application Form. Candidates will be directed for payment through E-Mitra, once the form is completely filled. Candidate is requested to keep his/her Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for the same. Candidates are required to carefully go through the Instructions for filling Online Application. Candidates while using E-Mitra Facility are required to pay Service Charges as prescribed by E-Mitra.
- If the candidates faces any difficulty while submitting the online application contact Helpline No.- xxxxxxxxxx between 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM (Monday by Friday) or Helpline Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
rajasthan Sawayat Sasan Vibhag Job Eligibility.
The Rajasthan Nagar Palika education qualification for all the inspector/ AEN (assistant Engineer)/ Medical/ Manager etc. is given here. Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering after bachelor’s degree either in Bio- Technology or Chemical or Civil or Mining or Environmental or Textile Engineering from a University established by law in India or foreign qualification recognized or equivalent thereto. Bachelor of Planning or Bachelor of Technology in Planning from a recognized university or Institute established by law in India. or Degree in Architecture from a university established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent there to by the Government. or Post Graduate Degree in Geography/Economics/Sociology from a university established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent there to by the Government. With Post Graduate Degree in Remote Sensing & Geo-informatics degree in a university established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent there to by the Government. Post Graduate Degree in Geography/Economics/Sociology of a university established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent there to by the Government. with Post Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing & Geo-informatics (1 Years. Course) from a university established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent there to by the Government. or Diploma in Architecture/ Architectural Assistantship (3 Yrs course) or equivalent qualification from recognized Institution. or Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Draftsmanship with two yrs. experience in Town Planning/Architect’s office.