Good News for (tssouthernpower.com) Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electronics (DEEE) in Telangana Electricity Department. The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSSPDCL) Telangana has issued notice to recruitment 153 Sub-Engineer (Electrical) in HYDERABAD CENTRAL, HYDERABAD SOUTH, HYDERABAD NORTH, RANGA REDDY SOUTH, RANGA REDDY NORTH, RANGA REDDY EAST, MAHABUBNAGAR, MEDAK, NALGONDA offices. The online application can be filled before 6th February 2016. The selection of candidate is based on only written test exam marks.
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSSPDCL) is the electricity distribution company in Telangana State. The current Chairman & Managing Direction is Sri G.Raghuma Reddy. The TSSPDCL was established on 2nd June 2014. Every year this company issue Govt Jobs for ITI/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ 10th Pass Tradesman/ Lineman/ Meter readers etc post.
Table of Page Contents
TSSPDCL Recruitment January 2016.
Name of the Organization: Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Ltd (TSSPDCL)
Name of the Post: Sub-Engineer (Electrical)
Total Number of Vacancies: 153 Post
Mode of application form: Online at tssouthernpower.com website
Age Limit: 18 year to 44 years.
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering (DEE) & Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. (DEEE)
Start of online application date: 18th Jan 2016
End of online registration: 6th February 2016
Application Form Fees: Rs 120/-
Monthly Salary or pay Scale is: Rs.20535-41155/-
Selection Process is based on Written Test Marks only.
Telangana a State 153 Sub-Inspector Vacancies January 2016.
- Name of Post: Sub Engineer (Electrical)
- Number of Vacancies: 153 Posts
- Pay Scale/ Monthly Salary.: Rs.20535-41155/-
Minimum Qualification Required.
Applicants must possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering Diploma(DEE) or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering(DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Board/Govt. The age of candidate should be minimum of 18 years, Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/01/2016.
As per SP.O.O.(CGM-HRD)Ms.No.701,dt.19.09.2015, the Upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years.
Age Relaxation: The Upper age limit prescribed above is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Starting date for payment of Fee – 18.01.2016
- Starting date of application submission – 18.01.2016
- Last date for payment of Fee – 05.02.2016
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 06.02.2016
- Admit Card download: 3rd Week of January 2016.
- Written test dates: 2nd Week of March 2016.
i) The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only.
ii) Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be called for verification of Original Certificates.
(iii) The minimum qualifying marks in the written test for the above selection process shall be as follows: OC – 40% , BC – 35%, SC/ST /PH- 30% Or as per Rules. Note: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks doesn’t vest any right to a candidate for being called for verification of original certificates.
(iv) The selection list will be drawn into two parts. The first part will comprise 20% of the posts for OPEN consisting of common merit list which shall be filled first and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 80% of the posts consisting of Company level only and the posts will be filled following the existing rules given in the C.O.O.Jt.Secy(IR)Ms.No.611, dt.05.02.2009 and other rule of reservation issued from time to time.
How to Apply and Application Fees.
The candidate must fill online application form at www.tssouthernpower.com OR http://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards Online application processing fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs. 120/- (Rupees one hundred twenty only) towards examination fee. The applicants belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH categories are exempted from payment of examination fee. There is no examination fee exemption to the BCs coming under the Creamy layer.Examination Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 120/- by online through TS Online Centers/ Portal. The applicants belonging to SC, ST, BC and PH categories are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Exam Syllabus & Pattern.
The candidate can download complete syllabus for Telangana State Electricity Board recruitment 2016. The board has issued 153 sub-engineer vacancies for Diploma in Electrical Engineering. The candidate are selected on the basis of written test marks only.