CCRAS RO/ SO Recruitment 2016 for Research and Statistical Officer: The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS), New Delhi has released a notification for the recruitment of 155 Research Officer (Ayurveda), Research Officer (Homoeopathy), Research Officer (Pathology), Research Officer (Bio-Chemistry), Research Officer (Medicine), Research Officer (Pharmacognosy), Research Officer (Chemistry), Research Officer (Pharmacology), Research Officer (Publication), Statistical Officer vacancies. The recruitment will be on temporary basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from the official website.
Table of Page Contents
About Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS):
The Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body comes under the Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Government of India.It is an apex body in India the duty of this organisation is to formulation, co-ordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Sowa-Rigpa system of medicine.
CCRAS Vacancies February 2016.
The recruitment program is to fill 155 Posts of Research and Statistical Officer Posts.
Minimum Qualification Required:
The candidates should have passed Post Graduation Degree in Ayurveda for Research Officer (Ayurveda), MD in Homeopathy for Research Officer (Homoeopathy), M.D. in Pathology for Research Officer (Pathology), M.D. in Bio-Chemistry for Research Officer (Bio-Chemistry), M.D. in Medicine for Research Officer (Medicine), M.Pharm (Pharmaeognosy)/ M.Pharma(Ay,)/ M.Sc (MedicinalPlant)/ Master’s degree in Botany for Research Officer (Pharmacognosy), Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry/ M.Pharma (Ayu. Quality Control) for Research Officer (Chemistry), M.D(Pharmacology)/ M. V. Sc (Pharmacology) for Research Officer (Pharmacology), Post Graduation Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication for Research Officer (Publication), Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Bio-Statistics for Research Officer (Publication).The candidates age should be below of 40 years as on the date 01st Jan 2016. The relaxation in age will be applicable as per Govt rules.
Selection Process SYLLABUS & PATTERN:
The candidate selection will be made on the basis of based written test/ interview.
How to Apply and Application Fee:
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through official website ” www.ccras.nic.in”.The candidates have to pay Rs.1560/- + Bank charges Rs. 60/- and Rs.560/- for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates by challan at any SBI Bank.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture (Clicked in year 2015)
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Photograph in cap/hat/dark glasses will not be acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover the face.
- Size of scanned photograph file should be between 20kb-50kb and Dimensions 200X230 pixels, only.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. if the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, number of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on admit card and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination does not match with the signature on the admit card, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of signature file should be between 10kb-20kb Dimensions 140×60 pixels (preferred)
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.
- Scanning the photograph & signature:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size should be as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG/JPEG format. An example file name is :lmage01.Jpg or imageO.ljpeg. Image dimension can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.”
- Candidates using MS Window/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using “Save As” option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb (signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the “Image” menu.
- Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format do not match with the prescribed size and format, an error message will be displayed. In such case, the candidate has to rectify the size and re-load it.
- The candidate should now login to upload his/her photograph and signature, as per the instructions given in the following paragraphs:
Direction regarding uploading the photograph and signature:
- While filling in the online application form, the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature.
- There will be two separate links for uploading photograph and signature.
- Click on the respective link to Upload Photograph/Signature.
- Browse and select the location where the scanned photograph/signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button. With this command the photograph / signature will get uploaded.