Fill online form for BHEL Haridwar Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice. The Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL) Haridwar has issued Govt Jobs recruitment notice for Mechanical/Civil/ Computer/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Chemical/ Metallurgy Engineering. There are total 175 Apprentice Jobs (115 in Graduate Apprentice – B.Tech/ B.E and 60 in Diploma Apprentice. All the eligible candidate can read complete notification/download syllabus/ exam pattern for written test. The last date to fill online form is 21st December 2015. The Uttarakhand State Govt Jobs 10th/ 12th Pass is also available at Exam Free Job Alert.com website. BHEL, Haridwar invites application for the post of 175 Graduate Apprentices & Diploma Apprentices. Apply Online before 21 December 2015.
Table of Page Contents
BHEL Vacancies 2016.
Below is the complete details about latest recruitment advt of BHEL Haridwar for Graduate Apprentice/ Diploma Apprentice post.
Name of Post: Graduate Apprentices
- Number of Vacancies: 115 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 6000/- (Per Month)
Name of Post: Diploma Apprentices
- Number of Vacancies: 60 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 4000/- (Per Month)
BHEL Graduate Apprentices.
- Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial : 65 Posts
- Electrical : 35 Posts
- Civil : 02 Posts
- Electronics : 07 Posts
- Computer : 02 Posts
- Metallurgy : 02 Posts
- Chemical : 02 Posts
BHEL Diploma Apprentices.
- Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial: 36 Posts
- Electrical: 13 Posts
- Civil: 03 Posts
- Electronics: 03 Posts
- Computer: 01 Post
- Office Management & Secretariat Practice/ Steno/ Account Audit: 04 Posts.
The candidate are selected for BHEL Graduate/ Diploma Apprentice Post on the basis of Performance in written examination and personal interview.
- Starting Date For Submission for BHEL Apprentice Graduate/ Diploma Post: 5th December 2015.
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 21st December 2015.
- Last Date For Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 26th December 2015.
- For Graduate Apprentices: The candidate willing to fill BEHL Graduate Apprentice must possess Bachelor Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- For Diploma Apprentices: The candidate must possess Diploma in Engineering for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 60% marks for GEN/OBC and 55% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- The Age Limit : 18 to 27 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age of Relaxation: The candidate can get the
- PWD Category : 10 years
- SC & ST Category : 5 years
- OBC-NCL Category : 3 years
HOW TO APPLY.
The interested and eligible candidate has to fill online application available at https://careers.bhelhwr.co.in from 5th December 2015 to 21st December 2015 after submitted Online application candidates send Hard copy of Online application send to
Senior Manager, (Ma. No.-Rett.), Room No. 29, Ground floor, Manav Sansadhan Vibhag, Mukhya Prashasnik Bhawna, B.H.E.L., Heep, Ranipur, Haridwar, (Uttarakhand)- 249403
on or before 26.12.2015.