Table of Page Contents
2148 Vacancies Jharkhand NRHM ANM/ Staff Nurse/ Cook/ DEO & More – Apply Now.
The Jharkhand Rural Health Mission is also know as JHRMS has issued online recruitment advertisement for upcoming govt jobs under the Health & family Welfare department ie Rashtriya Bal Suraksha Karykaram (RBSK), SNCU/ RMNCH/ NUHM/ VSRC – Sahiya etc. There are total 2148 vacancies shall be recruited in Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Staff Nurse/ Lab Technician/ Cook/ Epidemiologist/ Dental/ Data Manager/ Data Entry Operator & more. The elibile candidate has to appy though prescribed application form before 3rd August 2015. Please download regsitration cum application form from below link. We also provided Govt Jobs for 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ ITI Pass in Jharkhand State at EXAM FREE JOB ALERT.com website.
The Selection in JHRMS is based on perfomrnace in written examination (merit) and interview with skill test. The final phase is the document verification process.
Jharkhand Rashtriya Gramin Swashthya Mission Recruitment 2015.
Total number of vacancies: 2148 post.
Name of the Post:
- Epidemiologist: 16 vacancies.
- Data Manager: 16 vacancies.
- Data Entry Operator: 49 vacancies.
- Nutritional Counsellor: 87 vacancies.
- ANM: 717 vacancies.
- Cook: 87 vacancies.
- IYFC (Nutrition) Counselor: 24 vacancies.
- Pharmacist: 345 vacancies.
- Staff Nurse: 333 vacancies.
- Lab Technician: 76 vacancies.
- Dental Technician: 05 vacancies.
- Social Worker: 05 posts
- RMNCH/ FP Counselor: 53 posts
- Support Staff: 52 vacancies.
- Block Co-ordinator: 194 vacancies.
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 22 vacancies.
- Vector Borne Disease (VBD)-Consultant: 08 vacancies.
- Malaria Technical Supervisor (MTS): 42 vacancies.
- Kala Azar Technical Supervisor (KTS): 08 vacancies.
- Financial & Logistics Assistant (FLS): 09 vacancies.
Minimum Qualification required.
The candidate must has medical graduation/ PG Degree/ Diploma for Epidemiologist. for Data Manager the candidate must posses PG Compute Science or B.E/ in IT/ Electronics with 3 years of experience. Please refer offcial notice for more qualification requirement. The age of candidates must be between 21 to 35 years for ANM, Staff Nurse, DEO, Block Coordinator posts General, 37 years for OBC, 38 years for Female Unreserved, 40 years for SC/ ST categories as on 01-06-2015.
HOW TO APPLY.
The eligible and interested candidate may apply trough prescribed application form, DD & copies of necessary documents to Related District Civil Surgeon cum Chief Medical Officer’s Office with sealed envelope should superscribed as “Advt No.—————, Post Code————, Post Name———” through Registered post/ Speed post on or before 03-08-2015. The application fees is Rs. 400/- for General/ OBC candidates, Rs.200/- for SC/ ST candidates through Demand Draft in favour of District Rural Health Society, relevant District Name, payable at relevant District.