Vacancies of Junior Executive in Airports Authority of India (AAI) April 2016 Online Form: The Airport Authority of India (AAI) http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/Detailed_Advertisement_No_02-2016.pdf Notice is not opening due to McAfee Proxy. The AAI 220 Junior Executive Recruitment is issued and online form can be filled before 17th May 2016. The AAI 220 JE (Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/Operations/ Technology). The Exam FreeJobAlert.com website also provided Govt Jobs Notice for 10th/ 12th Pass in India. The candidate must read complete notice in Hindi & English language. The AAI Junior Executive written test syllabus & pattern shall be issued here. Please fill online AAI before 17th May 2016.
Error on Website.
Cannot Connect. The proxy could not connect to the destination in time. URL: http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/careers.jsp
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has issued notice Advt. No. : 02/2016. The post name is Junior Executive and total vacancies are 220 Posts. The payscale is Rs. 16400-40500/-
Disciplines wise Vacancies :
- Junior Executive (Engineering Civil) : 50 Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical) : 50 Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering Technology) : 20 Posts
- Junior Executive (Engineering Operations) : 100 Posts
Table of Page Contents
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Full time regular Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil/ Electrical/ Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ IT OR Full time regular Master in Computer Application (MCA) OR Graduate in Science and full time regular MBA of two years duration.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 27 years as on 01.05.2016
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
The candidate are selected on the basis of Online examination, Voice Test & Interview and verification of certificates.
HOW to APPLY.
The interested and eligible candidates may apply Online through the website www.aai.aero from 18.04.2016 to 17.05.2016 (For Step-I) and 24.05.2016 for (For Step-II). The application fees for General/OBC have to pay Rs. 1000/- through System Generated Challan at any Branch of State Bank of India at the time of Submission of application. Women /SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Registration : 18.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step-I) : 17.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission Fee at Bank through Challan : 20.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step-II) : 24.05.2016