Good News: Get Full-Time Social Worker Post in Delhi Police Dept for Crime Against Women Cells/ SPUWAC by TISS Mumbai/ Delhi. The eligible candidate has to apply before 7th January 2016. The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) application for the post of 23 Social Workers in SPUWAC (1) and Crime Against Women Cells (22) of Delhi Police Department. Apply before 07 January 2016. Check the Exam Free Job Alert Sarkari Naukri in Delhi State for 10th/ 12th pass students.
Table of Page Contents
- Name of Post: Social Workers (Full Time Jobs)
- No. of Vacancy: 23 Posts
Minimum Qualification Required.
- Educational Qualification: The applicant must possess Post-graduate qualification in social work (M.A. in Social Work/MSW) or Bachelors Degree in Social Work/BSW along with at least 3 years’ experience working with urban/rural women at the grassroots.
- Age Limit: 18 to 50 years
The programme’s service provision process requires that each CAW Cell must have no less than one woman social worker to respond to violated women’s own preference & needs. Therefore, Delhi & NCR-based women/female candidates possessing necessary educational qualification & prior experience.
- Women/female candidates not based in Delhi or NCR possessing necessary educational qualification & prior experience.
- Men/male candidates possessing necessary educational qualification & prior experience will also be considered for the position of CAW Cell social workers, but priority will be given to ensuring that no less than one woman social worker will be placed at each CAW Cell.
How to Apply.
The eligible and interested candidates has to fill prescribed application form with detailed curriculum vitae (incl. description of responsibilities held and other professional achievements) send by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to
Ms. Trupti Jhaveri Panchal, Asst. Professor, School of Social Work, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, V.N. Purav Marg, Deonar-400088
on or before 7th January 2016.
- Detailed Advertisement Link: http://download.tiss.edu/recruitments/rcivaw_advt_23dec.pdf