Odisha SSC Data Entry Operator Recruitment March 2016: The Staff Selection Commission Odisha has issued notification regarding 232 vacancies of Junior Data Entry Operator at State Secretariat under Home Department. The candidate with any Graduate Degree can apply for Odisha SSC Data Entry Operator Jobs 2016. The Exam Free Job Alert website also provides Odisha State Govt Jobs 2016 for 10th/ 12th Pass/ Diploma ITI. Please search the Railway Jobs in Odisha State/ Sarkari Naukri April 2016. The selection in Data Entry Operator post is based on written test. Download the Syllabus & Paper Pattern from below link.
Table of Page Contents
Odisha SSC Data Entry Operator Vacancies 2016.
The name of post is Junior Data Entry Operator, and total vacancies are 232. The pay scale of Rs 5200-20200/- is awarded to the candidate. The Grade pay of Rs 1900/- is applicable. Please check the category wise vacancies SC/ ST/ OBC in Odisha State SSC DATA ENTRY OPERATOR.
Minimum Qualification Required Data Entry Operator.
The candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline with knowledge in computer application or equivalent examination. The adequate knowledge means successful completion of a six-month certificate course in Diploma in Computer Application or ‘A’ level course certificate from the Department of Electronics Accredited Computer Courses.
- Be able to read and write and speak Odia; and have
- Passed middle School Examination with Odia as a Language subject; or
- Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or
- Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the State Government or the Central Government, or Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department;
- Age Limit : 21 to 32 Years (As on 01.01.2016).
The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01-01-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC,SC,ST & Women candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to PwD category and the total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-Serviceman. However, a candidate can only avail any one type of age relaxation as per rule. To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any relaxation of upper age limit must not have been born earlier than 2nd January 1983 and not later than 1st January 1994.The persons in defence forces having more than six months to retire/be discharged from the forces as on the date of the submission of online application are not eligible to apply for the post.
The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates who are already in Government service. They must be less than 35 years as on 01.01.2015 and after on line registration they must apply through proper channel along with documents.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
The written test of Data Entry Operator (DEO) at Odisha SSC syllabus with scheme of examination is given below.
How to Fill Odisha State Data Entry Jobs Forms 2016.
The candidate has to take print of the Applicant’s copy and the OSSC copy. The OSSC copy has to be preserved by the applicant. In case of selection of the candidate for viva-voce test the candidate has to submit the same in the office of Commission on the date of viva-voce test along with the original & self-attested photo copy of the following certificates/ documents.
- H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet.
- +2 or equivalent Certificate & mark sheet.
- Certificate & mark sheet of Degree examination.
- Certificate showing successful completion of at least six month’s Diploma course in computer application from any recognized institution or “A” level from Department of Electronics Accredited computer courses.
- Caste certificate granted by a competent authority in case of a candidate belonging to a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe;
- Caste certificate granted by a competent authority in case of candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes as per erstwhile Welfare Department Resolution No.4030/W, dtd.29.01.1994.
- Candidates claiming reservation under PwD quota must submit the Physical handicapped identity card issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates claiming reservation under sports quota must submit the I. Card issued by the competent authority i.e. Directorate of Sports & Youth Service.
- Candidates claiming reservation under Ex-servicemen quota must submit self attested photocopy of discharge certificate, identity card and the document indicating the period of service rendered in defence forces and date of discharge in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Candidates have to submit a certificate either of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia of M.E. standard/Class- VII issued by concerned Board/Council.
- Original Treasury Chalan in support of payment of examination fees except SC, ST & PWD category candidates.
The candidate are selected in Data Entry Jobs as per the performance in written test exam. Please check syllabus & pattern of all subjects.
HOW TO APPLY.
The eligible and interested candidate can fill online application form available at www.odishassc.in on or before 30.04.2016. The application fees for SEBC & UR candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- through online or Offline. SC/ST/PWD category are exempt from payment of application fees.