The Indian Army Military Engineer Services (MES) Vacancies for 10th Pass/ I.T.I Qualified candidate. The M.E.S Bharti Notice 2016 for Semi-Skilled (Mate) Electrician/ Mechanic/ Painter/ Fitter/ Carpenter/ Masan Grade-C/ D post. There are around 236 Semi-Skilled (Mate) are required in Military Engineer Services (MES) department. The eligible candidate has to in various trades. The successful candidates have chances to Join Indian Army at Srinagar/ Udhampur/ Akhnoor & Leh headquarters. This is the revised/ new recruitment from M.E.S advt No : 41622/LRS/13-14/Vol-V/574/E1C(2) has full details about the Physical Requirement/ Medical Test/ Selection Process & written test syllabus & pattern. The candidate from Rajasthan/ Bihar/ U.P/ Haryana/ Punjab/ Himachal Pradesh/ J&K/ West Bengal/ MP/ Maharashtra and all other states can fill the prescribed application form.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 M.E.S Semi-Skilled (Mate) Bharti January 2016
- 2 Minimum Qualification Required.
- 3 Education Qualification Required for M.E.S Semi Skilled Mate Bharti 2016.
- 4 Syllabus and Pattern of Examination.
- 5 Mode of Selection and Examination Schedule.
- 6 HOW TO APPLY
M.E.S Semi-Skilled (Mate) Bharti January 2016
Name of the Organization: (M.E.S) Military Engineer Services.
Name of the Post: Mate – Semi-Skilled Electrician/ Mechanic/ Painter/ Carpenter/ Mason/ Fitter etc.
Total Number of Vacancies: 236 post
Mode of application form: Offline Prescribed application form available in Notification.
Age Limit: 18 year to 27 years.
Educational Qualification: 10th (Matric Pass) with ITI Certificate.
Start of online application date: 31st December 2015
End of online registration: 13th February 2016.
Application Form Fees: postage stamp of Rs 60/- affixed on envelop
Monthly Salary or pay Scale is Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay is Rs. 1800/-
Selection Process is based on Written Test/Trade Test/ Skill test & Document Verification.
HQ 133 WE
HQ 134 WE
|HQ 135 WE (Akhnoor)||HQ 138 WE (Leh)||
|(b)||Mate (Refrigerator Mechanic)||01||00||02||04||00|
|(c)||Mate (Fitter General Mechanic)||11||06||10||22||19|
|(d)||Mate (Vehicle Mechanic)||04||00||03||00||00|
|(e)||Mate (Pipe Fitter)||06||08||02||04||15|
Trade Wise Vacancies :
- Mate (Electrician) : 82 Posts
- Mate (Refrigerator Mechanic) : 07 Posts
- Mate (Fitter General Mechanic) : 58 Posts
- Mate (Vehicle Mechanic) : 07 Posts
- Mate (Pipe Fitter) : 35 Posts
- Mate (Carpenter) : 13 Posts
- Mate (Painter) : 06 Posts
- Mate (Mason) : 18 Posts
Minimum Qualification Required.
- Age limit for general candidates will be 18 to 27 Years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be 10 November 2015 as mentioned in the advertisement uploaded on www.mes.aov.in vide this HQ letter No 4l622/LRS/13-14/256/EiC(2) dated 17 Sep 2015.
- Note -I Candidate should note that only the date of Birth as recorded in the matriculation Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted for determining the Age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Note-II Candidates are advised to opt only for such posts for which they are within prescribed age limits.
Age relaxation for meritorious sportspersons, ex-servicemen, handicapped persons, persons domiciled in J&K etc will be as per Central Govt Rules. Applicants claiming age relaxation must attach requisite certificate, duly attested, along with the application.
Categories for claiming age relaxation:
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|PH (OH/HH)||10 Years|
|PH (OH/HH)+OBC||13 Years|
|PH (OH/HH)+SC/ST||15 Years|
|EX- Serviceman||3 Years|
|EX- Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years|
|EX- Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 Years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date||Upto 35 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date||Upto 38 Years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on Closing date||Upto 40 Years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (Unreserved /General)||5 Years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)||8 Years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)||10 Years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (Unreserved /General)||5 Years|
|Defence personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (OBC)||8 Years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as consequence thereof (SC/ST)||10 Years|
Note-I The period of “Call up service” of an Ex-serviceman in the Armed Forces shall also be treated as service rendered in the Armed forces for purpose of age relaxation.
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, Provided that a candidate who belongs to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate for eligibility has been issued by the Govt of India.
Education Qualification Required for M.E.S Semi Skilled Mate Bharti 2016.
|Ser No||Post||Educational and other Qualification||Post Code|
|(a)||Mate (Electrician)||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board. AND Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Electrician, Broad Based Basic Training Electric, Mechanical Auto Electrical and Electronics.||1|
|(b)||Mate (Refrigerator Mechanic)||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board. AND Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Refrigeration and Air conditioning.||2|
|(c)||Mate (Fitter General Mechanic)||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board, AND Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Fitter, Fitter General, Welder.||3|
|(d)||Mate (Vehicle Mechanic)||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board. AND Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Mechanic (Moto/Vehide), Mechanic Diesel, Mechanic Tractor, Mechanic Repair & maintenance of Light Vehicles, Driver-cum- Mechanic Liqht Vehicles, Broad Based Basic Traininq (Auto Mobiles).||4|
|(e)||Mate (Pipe Fitter)||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board. AND Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Plumber, Sanitary Hardware fitter.||5|
|(0||Mate (Carpenter)||Matricuiation pass or equivalent from a recognized board. AND Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Carpenter.||6|
|(g)||Mate (Painter)||Matricuiation pass or equivalent from a recognized board. AND Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Painter General.||7|
|(h)||Mate (Mason)||Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board. AND Industrial training institute pass certificate from a recognized institute in Mason (BC).||8|
Ex – Serviceman who have done various courses from Armed Forces which are certified by competent Authority as equivalent to prescribed qualification, are eligible to appear in the Examination.
All candidates will be required to produce the relevant self-attested photocopy of certificates such as Marks sheet, Provisional Degree/Diploma Certificate, etc as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the last date of receipt of application failing which the candidature of such candidates will be canceled.
The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for written test.
Written Test Exam Date: Date for written examination. Tentatively written examination will be conducted on 08 May 2016, However, final date, time, venue will be intimated in the Call letter and same also will be available on MES Website at www.mes.gov.in.
Syllabus and Pattern of Examination.
The syllabus for written examination will be of the minimum education standard prescribed for each category covering ali the topics mentioned in their curriculum and also general topics.
Mode of Selection and Examination Schedule.
All eligible candidates will have to appear for a written test. As per merit in the written test subject to a maximum of two times the vacancy will be called for documentation check. No electronic gadget/device like Mobile phones, calculators etc will be allowed in the written. The selection will be made in the following Stages:-
- The candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination. Candidates who qualify will be recommended for appointment by the Recruiting Authority.
- Provided that SC, ST, OBC and PH (OH/HH) candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position in the overall Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs and PH candidates which will thus comprise of SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates which will thus comprise of SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard. A physically Handicapped category candidate who qualified on the basis of relaxed standard viz. Age limit, experience or qualification will be counted against reserved vacancies and not against general vacancies subject to fitness of such candidate for selection. Such candidate may also be recommended at the relaxed standards to the extent the number of vacancies reserved for them to make up for the deficiency in the reserved quota, irrespective of their rank in the order of merit.
- Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidates must apply in the application form published along with this advertisement and fill up all the columns in their own hand in block letters. The Candidate may also apply on plain paper but the format should exactly be the same as published in the advertisement.
- Applications on formats other than the one indicated will be summarily rejected.
- If any wrong entries are made by the candidates in the application form, their applications shall be rejected and the Dept will not be responsible for such rejection. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
- Application filled in on the format used for previous recruitment or some other advertisement will not be considered. The candidates should further note that Application Form will NOT be supplied by the Dept.
Applications on the prescribed format should be submitted along with the documents / certificates given below
- One self addressed envelopes of size 28 cm x 12 cm with postage stamp of Rs 60/- affixed on each envelope.
- Admit Card for Written Test. The admit card for written test shall be submitted in duplicate as per format duly affixed with self attested pass port size photograph in the spaces provided for and by duly filling Ser No 1 to 3, along with the application form. Mere submission of admit card does not imply or convey any assurance that the candidate will be called for the written test.
- Self/gazetted officer attested photocopies of educational qualification certificates, caste certificate and certificates in support of any claim / relaxation (wherever applicable) are to be enclosed with the application.
Certificates to be attached.
The candidates should ensure that they should attach with their application attested copies of the following documents:-
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate in support of their declaration of qualification & age.
- Marks sheet of Matriculation or equivalent.
- Industrial training institute pass certificate from recognized institute.
- If the qualification possessed by the candidate is equivalent, then the authority (which ever is applicable) under which it has been so treated must be indicated.
- An attested copy of a certificate in support of any claim / relaxation (wherever applicable) in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority (original to be produced at the time When called for).
- The category certificate from the competent auth to which applicant belongs viz SC, ST, OBC, ESM & PHP.
- Mark sheet of TTI certificate course, showing aggregate works/percentage obtained.