This is very good opportunity for 10th Pass & ITI Certified candidates. The HECL Ranchi, Jharkhand is going to provided Govt Jobs for Technical Trades ie Electrician/Machinist/ Turner/Welder / Fitter/Foundryman / Rigger etc. There are around 250 vacancies of technical workmen are vacant in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC Ltd.). The exam free job alert.com website provide you the selection process/ trade test requirement & written test syllabus. The eligible candidate has to fill online application before 19th January 2016. There are no extended dates. The candidate must be happy to get Sarkari Naukri in HECL Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Table of Page Contents
Latest Jharkhand State Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latest Government Vacancies in 2016-17 for Matric Pass/ Intemediate/ ITI/ B.Tech/ B.E/ B.A/ MBA/ Police Contable/ Grade-C/ D/ II/ III Vacancies in Jharkhand State.
- JGSCE Admit Card 2016 JSSC CGL Prelims Exam 28th August 2016 August 9, 2016
- Hindustan Copper Limited Fitter/ Electrician Welder Vacancies July 2016 July 26, 2016
- Bihar Jharkhand Army Rally 2016-17 Time Table (HQ RTG ZONE, DANAPUR) – Ranchi/ Patna/ Gaya/ Muzaffarpur June 14, 2016
- Bharat Coking Coal Limited Recruitment 2016 Overseer, Junior Overman & Mining Sirdar June 9, 2016
- Indian Oil Haldia Jobs 2016 – IOCL Trade Apprentice (Boiler/ Fitter/ Electrical) April 20, 2016
- 404 Paramedical/ Consultants Jobs in Jharkhand Rural Health Mission (JRHMS) April 2016 April 18, 2016
- 878 Mining Sirdar/ Electrician Jobs in Central Coalfield Online Form April 2016 April 1, 2016
- 40 Mining Sirdar Trainee Jobs in CCL Ranchi January 2016 January 26, 2016
About HEC Limited Ranchi & Jobs 2016.
The Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited was established in the year 1958 and is largest suppliers of steel equipment in India. The steel equipment are used in mining, railways, power, defense, space research, nuclear and strategic sectors. There are three more plants under the HECL, namely Heavy Machine Building Plant (HMBP), Heavy Machine Tools Plant (HMTP) and Foundry Forge Plant (FFP). The current Chairman & Managing Director is Mr. A. Ghosh. There are numerous work is done in HECLtd some of them are Radial Drilling Machine, Planning Machine, Primary Gyratory Crusher, Cone Crusher, Reversible Hammer Crusher, Rod Mill, Lathe, Roll Grinding Machine, Deep Hole Boring Machine, Horizontal boring machine, Machine Tools, Vertical Turning & Milling Machine, Plano Milling Machine, Four Roll Crusher.
Name of the Organization: (HECL) Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, Jharkhand
Name of the Post: Trade Techincal Workers
Total Number of Vacancies: 250 Post.
Mode of application form: Online at hecltd.com website
Age Limit: maximum of 30 years as on 30th Nov 2015.
Educational Qualification: 10th pass (matric) or I.T.I Certificate.
Start of online application date: 31st Dec 2015
End of online registration: 19th January 2016.
Application Form Fees: General and OBC Rs.800/- and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates through demand draft
Monthly Salary or pay Scale is: Xth pass / Matriculation is Rs.7500/- (Per Month), ITI Passed is Rs. 7000/- (Per Month) Apprentices is Rs. 7500/- (Per Month).
Selection Process is written test and Trade Test.
Advt. No. : RT/32/2015 HEC Limited Ranchi Jobs Trade Workers 2016
|Trade||No of Posts|
|Welder cum gas cutter||20|
|Forger cum heat treater (FHT)||10|
|Rigger cum Crane Operator (RCC)||30|
Minimum Qualification Needed.
The candidate must pass 10th (Xth) passed or Matriculation (OR) ITI (Industrial Training Institute) (OR) Qualified in All India Trade Test for Apprentices (National Apprenticeship Certificate – NAC).
A Minimum 10 (ten) years of Work Experience in the relevant field/trade A minimum 3 (three) years work experience after acquiring qualification in the relevant field / trade of engineering concern. A minimum 3 (three) years work experience after acquiring qualification in the relevant field / trade of engineering concern. Note: External candidates who desire to apply for the post of Rigger cum Crane Operator / Moulder / Foundryman / Forger cum heat treater (FHT) must have work Experience in the field / trade of : (a) Operation of 50 Ton overhead crane (for the post of Crane Operator); (b) Foundry/Forging Plant having minimum capacity of 100 MT per month (for the post of Foundryman / Moulder / Forger cum heat treater (FHT)
Age Limit/ Relaxation & Application Form Fees.
Age Limit (as on 30th Nov. 2015): Maximum age limit: 30 (thirty) years.
Age Relaxation: For SC/ST/OBC age relaxation as per Govt. guidelines. SC, ST candidates will be given relaxation in age limit for 5 years and OBC Candidates will be given 3 years relaxation in age limit as per Govt. guidelines. Candidates who are working under contractor on the work orders awarded by HEC Ltd are exempted from the limitation of age (subject to superannuation age.) The candidate has to pay application fees, General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.800/– and Rs. 200/– for SC/ST candidates through demand draft in favour of M/s Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd. drawn on any of the nationalized bank and payable at Ranchi.
NOTE: Depending upon the requirement the corporation reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase the number of induction without any notice and without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Health Standard: Applicants should have sound health. Selected candidates shall have to undergo medical examination. Reservation: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be as per the State Govt. guidelines applicable for Group C & D Posts. Preference: Preferences shall be given to such persons who have experience of working on Heavy machines, Tools, Equipments, Large foundries, Forging and CNC machines. Eligible candidates who are dependents of deceased employees of HEC or Displaced persons shall be given preference subject to other parameters being fulfilled.
Salary & Job Training.
Job Training: The selected candidates will initially be inducted as on the job Trainees for a period of 2 (two) years. Selected Candidates may be paid a consolidated wage as furnished below for various categories of trainees.
|Category||Training Period||Remuneration during|
|Xth pass / Matriculation||2 years||1st Year||6500|
|ITI Passed||2 years||1st Year||7000|
|Apprentices (All India Trade Passed)||2 years||1st Year||7500|
The Statutory benefits like CPF etc. shall be payable in addition to the consolidated amount. Regularization:
After successful completion of Training, the trainees may be absorbed in the regular establishment as shown in the given table:
|Category||Absorbed in regular grade as||Pay scale (Rs)|
|Xth pass / Matriculation||G||8610 – 15250|
|ITI Passed||F||8870 – 15830|
|Apprentices (All India Trade Passed)||E||9140 – 16650|
The Statutory benefits like CPF etc. shall be payable in addition to the consolidated amount.
How to fill form
Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of HEC Ltd. To apply logon to: http://22.214.171.124/HECTechnicalworkmen/pages/home.aspx The Online Registration is functional from 10.00 hours of 30.12.2015 to midnight of 19.01.2016. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. HEC LTD will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
1. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the following :
- Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white back ground.
- Scanned signature of the candidate
3. PHOTOGRAPH: One recent colored passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB.
4. SIGNATURE: Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded is maintained as same at all places viz. signature up-loaded, appended on Undertaking, verification stage, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place. The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
5. Once candidate submit their data Online, System will display a unique Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Application Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of Application fee.
6. While making the payment, System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online. After making Application Fee, System will generate a Registration Slip having unique Registration Number. Candidates should save it and/or take its printout and keep it in safe custody.
7. Candidate who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Login – For Registered candidates” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that a candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
8. It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DUxxxxxxxx) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
9. Candidates should check that their Signature and Photograph are uploaded in the designated places in format before final submission of application.