The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) is providing excellent job opportunity for youngster Diploma/ ITI/ B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA degree holding. The Lucknow Metro has issued latest recruitment advertisement LMRC /HR /Rectt/O&M/1/2015 for 254 vacancies. Many candidate were searching for the Delhi/ Jaipur/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai & Bangalore Metro vacancies. But this time Lucknow Metro is giving chance to became part of LMRC. The job opening are categorized into Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Account Assistant, Maintainer & Asstt. Manager /Finance. The Exam Free Job Alert.com website is giving complete details about the selection process/ age limit/ qualification/ admit card download & written test date. The eligible candidate has to fill online form of LMRC JEn is before 1st February 2016.
Table of Page Contents
Latest Uttar Pradesh State Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latest Sarkari Naukri Jobs for Matric/ Intermediate/ Polytechnic Diploma ITI in Police/ Banks/ Indian Railways Group-C/ D/ II/ III.
- 385 BPEd सुल्तानपुर जिला Uttar Pradesh BPEd Form@upbasiceduparishad.gov.in October 23, 2016
- 562 BPEd Vacancy in Balrampur District Online Form @upbasiceduparishad.gov.in October 23, 2016
- 544 BPEd Vacancy in Pratapgarh District Online Form upbasiceduparishad.gov.in October 23, 2016
- 748 UP Agra BPEd Teacher Vacancy Oct 2016 – UP Basic Shiksha Parishad Anudeshak Bharti October 23, 2016
- upprisons.up.nic.in 3000 Jail Warden Uttar Pradesh बंदी रक्षक भर्ती Oct 2016 October 21, 2016
- UPSSSC Driver Bharti 2016 Total 138 वाहन चालक ड्राईवर भर्ती October 16, 2016
- Border Roads Organization Vacancy Oct 2016 – 2176 Driver/ Operator/ Mechanic Bharti October 16, 2016
- Fill Online SSC 10+2 2016 Form – CHSL 10+2 DEO/ Clerk/ Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Notification October 9, 2016
About Lucknow Metro & Current Job Openings.
The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) has been setup by Government of Uttar Pradesh as a Special Purpose Vehicle for implementation and operation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System in the capital city of Lucknow. Every year there shall be lot of Job opening for 10th/ 12th pass students. The head office is situated at Administrative Building, Near Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Samajik Parivartan Sthal, Vipin Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. The building of metro station is going very fast as per the local newspapers.
Lucknow Metro Job Openings 2016.
Below are the complete information regarding latest vacancies available in Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC)
Executive Category posts to be filled up on direct recruitment basis .
|Post Code||Name of Post||Grade (IDA) in Rs||No of vacancies** including reserved categories|
|E01||Assistant Manager/ Accounts||20600-46500||01(UR-01, OBC-00, SC- 00, ST-00, ExS-0*)|
Non-Executive Category posts to be filled up on direct recruitment basis .
|Post Code||Name of Post||Grade (IDA) in Rs.||No of vacancies** including reserved categories|
|NE01||Station Controller cum Train Operator(SCTO)||13500-25520||97(UR-50, OBC-26, SC- 20, ST-1, ExS-4*, Women-19*, Dependent of Freedom Fighters-1*)|
|NE 02||Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)||10170-18500||26(UR-14, OBC-07, SC- 05, ST-00, ExS-1*, Women-5*)|
|NE 03||Jr Engineer/ (Electrical)||13500-25520||38(UR-21, OBC-10, SC- 07, ST-00, ExS-1*, Women-7*)|
|NE 04||Jr Engineer/ (S&T)||13500-25520||16(UR-9, OBC-04, SC- 03, ST-00, ExS-0*, Women-3*)|
|NE 05||Jr Engineer/ (Civil)||13500-25520||16(UR-09, OBC-04, SC- 03, ST-00, ExS-0*, Women-3*)|
|NE06||Office Assistant(HR)||10170-18500||02(UR-02, OBC-00, SC- 0, ST-0, ExS-0*,)|
|NE 07||Account Assistant||10170-18500||
(UR-03, OBC-0, SC- 00, ST-0, ExS-0*)
|NE08||Maintainer(Electrical)||8000-14140||29(UR-16, OBC-07, SC- 06, ST-0, ExS-1*, Women-5*)|
|NE 09||Maintainer (S&T)||8000-14140||12(UR-07, OBC-03, SC- 02, ST-0, ExS-0*, Women-2*)|
|NE 10||Maintainer(Civil)||8000-14140||14(UR-09, OBC-03, SC- 02, ST-00, ExS-0*, Women-2*)|
Minimum Qualification Required.
- Assistant Manager/ Accounts: MBA (Finance ) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks or CA or CWA
- Station Controller cum Train Operator(SCTO): Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent# from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University with minimum of 60% marks
- Jr Engineer/ (Electrical): Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent# from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Jr Engineer/ (S&T): Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication or equivalent# from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Jr Engineer/ (Civil): Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering# from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Office Assistant(HR): Three/Four years Graduation in any discipline from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Account Assistant: B.Com (Three-year course) from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60% marks.
- Maintainer(Electrical): ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electrician trade with minimum of 60% marks.
- Maintainer(S&T): ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Electronic Mechanic trade with minimum of 60% marks.
- Maintainer(Civil): ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter trade with minimum of 60% marks.
Age Limit : As on 01.12.2015
- For Assistant. Manager /Finance : 21 years to 28 years
- For Maintainer: 18 years to 25 years
- For All Others Posts: 18 years to 28 years
Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their qualifications. However, they must note that the written test may be held on one or more days at different cities (centers). As such candidates applying for more than one post must keep this combination in mind. Separate application fee for each post shall be paid.
Candidates after selection will be posted at Lucknow .
Candidates must have ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trades only, to be eligible for the post of Maintainer (Post Code- NE 08, NE09 & NE 10).
Qualification:As prescribed above candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam, passing of which would make them educationally eligible for these posts but have not yet been informed of the results, will also be eligible for applying for these posts. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their candidature would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the eligibility qualification on the date of Document verification which is likely to be held/declared tentatively by March,2016 for the post E01 & NE01 to NE07. The tentative date of document verification for category NE08 to NE10 likely to be first week of April, 2016. The proof of passing/result should have been declared in public domain through newspapers/websites etc.
For the post of Assistant Manager/Accounts (post code-E01) , the selection methodology will comprise two -stage process – Written Test followed by Medical examination in Executive( NonTechnical) category.
If you don’t want to miss any important events of Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2016. Please have a look into the date of registration/ last date to fill forms/ issues of admit card or status of application form/ written test dates/ trade test or medical test dates/ interview dates & joining letter details. Have a look below.
|Date of issue of Notification||29.12.2015|
|ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START||From 30.12.2015 (10.00 hrs )|
|APPLICATION FEE to be paid between:||From 30.12.2015 to 01.02.2016|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS :||01.02.2016 (23: 59 hrs.)|
|Dates for downloading Admit Card||15.02.2016|
|Date of written examination for category NE01||05.03.2016 & or 06.03.2016|
|Date of written examination for category NE02||05.03.2016 & or 06.03.2016|
|Date of written examination for category E01, NE03 & NE05||12.03.2016 & or 13.03.2016|
|Date of written examination for category NE04, NE06 & NE07||12.03.2016 & or 13.03.2016|
|Date of written examination for category NE 08 to NE10||19.03.2016 & or 20.03.2016|
How to Apply & Application Form Fees.
The eligible and interested candidate must fill the online application form available at www.lmrcl.com from 30.12.2015 to 01.02.2016. The application fees of Rs.400/- for Un-Reserved/ OBC candidates have to pay and Rs.150/- for SC /ST Candidates through ATM cum Debit Card of any bank/Credit Card of any bank/ Net banking through any bank OR Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India only).