This is the latest Government Jobs [non-technical post] issued by West Bengal State Electricity/ Power Board (Corporation Limited) at Exam Free Job Alert.com website for WBSEDCL 298 Office Executive, Junior Executive (Finance) & Assistant Manager (F&A) & (HR&A) Post Vacancies. The eligible candidate can fill online Sarkari Naukir Form of West Bengal State from 11th December 2015. We shall also provide the last year solved papers/ best book to prepare for Govt Jobs/ download admit card with syllabus and exam pattern. The candidate from West Bengal State can check latest Upcoming Govt Jobs 2016-2017 for 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Polytechnic/ ITI/ B.Tech pass students.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 Hydro Generation Projects.
- 2 West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016.
- 3 SELECTION PROCESS.
- 4 WBSEDCL [Non-Technical Post] Syllabus/ Exam Pattern & Selection Process 2016
- 5 Minimum Qualification Requirement.
- 6 HOW TO FILL FORM.
Hydro Generation Projects.
- Teesta Canal Fall Hydel Project
- Ramam Hydel Project
- Jaldhaka Hydel Project
- Purulia Pumped Storage Project.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited WBSEDCL Recruitment 2016.
Name of Post: Office Executive
- Number of vacancies: 245 Posts
- Monthly Payment: Rs. 6300-20200/- INR
- Grade Pay: Rs. 3600/- INR
Name of Post: Junior Executive (Finance)
- Number of vacancies: 20 Posts
- Monthly Payment: Rs. 9300 -34800/- INR
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4700/- INR
Name of Post: Assistant Manager (F&A) & (HR&A)
- Number of vacancies: 33 Posts (F&A – 17 Posts) & (HR&A – 16 Posts)
- Monthly Payment: Rs. 15600-39100 /- INR
- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/- INR.
The candidate in West Bengal State Electricity Board for Assistant/ Office Executive/ Junior Executive post on the basis of merit list and performance in the Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Interview. The final document verification process shall be held at the time of personal interview and joining.
Minimum Qualification Requirement.
Minimum Educational Requirement
The west bengal state electricty board education qualification requirment is given below.
- For Office Executive: Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in HS level and ‘O’ level course of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly DOEACC SOCIETY, Govt. of India OR One year course in Computer Application from any Institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.
- For Junior Executive (Finance): Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university plus either passed in Intermediate Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost Accountants of India or candidate having P.G Diploma in Finance and Accounts from any University recognized by UGC/Institute approved by AICTE.
- For Assistant Manager: Graduate in any discipline and MBA (2 years’ full time course)/MPM (2 years’ full time course)/MHRM (2 years’ full time course) with major specialization in Personnel Management/ H.R or Post Graduate full time Degree/Diploma (2 years’ course) with specialization in Personnel Management/H.R from any University recognized by UGC/Institute approved by AICTE/ IIM’s/ IIT’s/XLRI/ IITB Schools OR Graduate in any discipline and passed Final Examination from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India or MBA (2 years’ full time) with major specialization in Finance or PG Diploma with specialization in Finance from any University recognized by UGC/Institute approved by AICTE/ IIM’s/ IIT’s/XLRI/ IITB Schools.
The candidate must between 18 years to 27 Years as on 1st Jan 2015.
Age Relaxation: West Bengal Candidates only
- For OBC (A) & OBC (B) : 03 years
- For SC & ST candidates : 05 years.
HOW TO FILL FORM.
The eligible and interested candidate has to apply thorugh online application avaialble at www.wbsedcl.in from 11th December 2015 to 31st December 2015. After applying online, candidates are required to print the system generated Registration Slip with unique Application No. The original registration Slip with required WBSEDCL‟s Copy of CHALLAN and all credentials should be duly self-attested and the name of the post applied for should be super-scribed at the top of the sealed envelope and sent by ordinary post to
THE ADVERTISER Post Bag No. 781 Circus Avenue Post Office, Kolkata – 700017
on or before 11th January 2016. The application fees of Rs. 300/- for Office Executive and Rs. 400/- for all others Posts through Challan at any branch of United Bank of India. SC / ST / PWD / applicants under Exempted Category will not be required to pay any fees.