TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II Recruitment 2015-2016: The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued advt number 19/2015 for 311 Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II post for (men/ women) in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service. The online application for can be filled upto 25th January 2016. We are providing complete notification details with syllabus/ exam pattern/ age limit/ education degree required/ last date to fill form/ application fees information below.
Table of Page Contents
Latest Telangana State Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latest Government Vacancies in 2016-17 for 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Engineering/ Police/ Grade-C/ D/ II/ III Vacancies in Telangana State.
- Air India 74 Post Vacancies SMS OFFICER/ CONSULTANT/ EMS IT OFFICER etc August 5, 2016
- BPCL Field Operator 10th Pass Jobs May 2016 Bharat Petroleum May 17, 2016
- 2030 Constable [Women] Bharti in Railway Police [RPF] February 2016 February 1, 2016
- 153 Sub Engineer (Electrical) Vacancies in Telangana Power Distribution Jan 2016 January 9, 2016
- Telangana Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 January 4, 2016
- 9281 Police Constable (Men/ Women) in Telangana Police Dept at tslprb.in January 4, 2016
- TSPSC Syllabus & Pattern for Excise Sub-Inspector/ Assistant Commercial Tax Officer 2016 January 2, 2016
- TSPSC Technical Grade-II (Civil/ Electrical/ Mech) Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2016 January 2, 2016
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is the official organization for conducting recruitment examination for selection of candidate in State Govt Jobs of Telangana State. The address of TSPSC as on 2016 is Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.road, Nampally, Hyderabad. The member committee of TSPSC is consist of Shri ProfGhanta Chakrapani (Chairman), Shri C.Vittal (Telangana Activist), Smt Dr.Banoth Chandravathi(Ex-MLA) and Shri Dr. Mohd. Mateenuddin Quadri (Social Activist). The TSPSC conduct various Govt Jobs written test (online/ offline) as per the requirement. The Direct Recruitment 2016-17 at TSPSC shall be issued online. The Board TSPSC also provide Approval of Statutory Rules relating to State and Subordinate Services vacancies 2016. The 10th/ 12th Board Half Yearly Examinations Datesheet/ Temporary Appointments – Concurrence of the Commission.
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by examination (objective type) by online / omr based. the final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination either online or omr based.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Selection are OCs 40%, BCs 35% SCs, STs and PHs 30%. The minimum qualifying marks are relaxable in the case of SC/ST/BC/PH at the discretion of the Commission.
- The candidates will be selected and allotted to Service/ Department as per their rank in the merit list and as per District Preference for allotment of candidates against vacancies and for the vacancies available.
- The appearance in all the papers at the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render his candidature as disqualified.
- Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification itself. If candidate fails to produce any of the required certificates and if the particulars furnished by him / her in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced him / her, then his / her candidature will be rejected/disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic devices based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
- The preference opted by candidates in respect of posts, District etc., in the application form are only indicative for being considered to the extent possible but not binding or limiting the Commission’s powers conferred under Article 315 and 320 of the Constitution of India. Therefore, the Commission has the power to assign a successful candidate to any of the notified posts for which he/she is qualified and eligible, subject to fulfilling the selection criterion. Mere claim of preference for any District for allotment against vacancy does not confer a right to selection for that District in particular or any District in General.
- The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the appropriate Medical Examination, and if he/she is of sound health, active habits free from any bodily defect or infirmity.
- Start of TSPSC Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II online form is 31st December 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 25th January 2016
- Admit Card Download: 1st Week of March 2016
- Date Of Examination : 2nd Week of March 2016
- Result date is 3rd week of April 2016
TSPSC Agriculture Officer Grade-II 2015-2016 Recruitment Details.
- Name of Post: Agriculture Extension Officer
- Total Number of Vacancies: 311 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 22460 – 66330/-
Minimum Qualification Required.
- Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course) OR
- B.Sc., Dry Land Agriculture (Vocational). OR
- Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming).
Note:- (1) The vacancies notified shall be filled with the candidates who possess the above qualifications in the ratio of 4:1:5 respectively out of every 10 vacancies.
(2) If the candidates with the said qualifications in the ratio prescribed are not available among the applicants, such vacancies may be filled with the applicants available with other qualifications in the rotation as per merit.
AGE LIMIT: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2015 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
- For SC/ST/BCs Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
HOW TO APPLY.
(i) The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
Step I: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
STEP II: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit
Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
III STEP:-lmmediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of
IV STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four
modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
V STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the
particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
i) Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
ii) Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
iii) The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
iv) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall- Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 80/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee.