MAHAGENCO Engineers Recruitment January 2016: Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO) has published notification for recruitment of Executive Director (Technical), Chief Engineer, Executive Engineer, Supt. Chemist, General Manager, Supt. Engineer and other vacancies on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before the date 03-FEB-2016.
Table of Page Contents
About Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited (MAHAGENCO):
The Mahanirmiti or Mahagenco (Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited – MSPGCL) is also known as MSEB ( Maharashtra State Electricity Board) and it is the major power generating company in the state of Maharashtra, Western India. With a total generation of 10,737 MW, it is the second largest power producing company in India. The power generated by Mahagenco is supplied to the whole State of Maharashtra. MAHAGENCO was a part of Maharashtra State Electricity Board (MSEB) until 06th June 2005.
MAHAGENCO Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 41
Name of the Posts:
- Executive Director (Technical): 02 Posts
- Chief Engineer: 04 Posts
- Dy. Chief Engineer: 01 Post
- Supt. Engineer: 10 Posts
- Executive Engineer: 11 Posts
- Supt. Engineer (Civil): 04 Posts
- General Manager (F&A): 01 Posts
- Suptt. Chemist: 01 Post
- Ex. Chemist: 03 Posts
- Fire Advisor & Chief Fire Officer: 01 Post
- General Manager (Security): 01 Post
- Dy. General Manager (Security): 01 Post
- Environment Advisor: 01 Post
Minimum Qualification Required.
The candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent for Posts 1 to 5, Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Technology & its equivalent for Post 6, CA / ICWA final passed for Post 7, B.E./ B.Tech. degree in Chemical Technology or M.Sc. in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Organic/ Inorganic Chemistry for Post 8.The candidates age should be 52 years for Post 1, 50 years for Post 2 & 13, 48 years for Post 3 & 7, 10, 45 years for Post 4 & 6, 8, 40 years for Post 9 and 60 years for 11 & 12 as on 03-Feb-2016.
Document List to be submitted.
Self attested copies of following attached:
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC/CBSC/ICSE) for Date of Birth Y/N
- Degree/Provisional Degree in support of educational qualifications Y/N
- Post applied for is written on the envelope Y/N
- Signed the undertaking Y/N
- Pasted recent photograph at appropriate place Y/N
- Certificate of experience Y/N
- Caste Certificate Y/N
- Caste validity certificate from Competent Y/N Authority of Govt. of Maharashtra
- Non-Creamy layer certificate for NT-B/ SBC/ OBC Y/N
- Domicile certificate of Maharashtra state for reserve category candidates Y/N
- Certificate related to Horizontal Reservation Y/N
- Marathi Performa Certificate Y/N
The candidates selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply and Application Fee:
Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form with a recent passport size photograph affixed thereon along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc. & Pay order / Demand Draft to the below address on or before 03-02-2016. The candidates have to pay Rs.600/- & Rs 300/- (as applicable) in the form of Pay Order/Demand Draft payable to the “Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at “Mumbai”. Candidate should write their Full Name on the backside of the Demand Draft.
Address: To Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd., ‘Prakashgad’, Plot No. G-9, 2nd floor, Station Road, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 03-Feb-2016.