wbcircle.eadmissions.net West Bengal Postal Circle 439 Postman/ Mail Guard Recruitment 2015-2016: The Asstt. Director and Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle has issued recruitment advertisement for Postman & Mail Guard vacancies with advt number Rectt / X – 16 / DR / 2015. The 10th pass students can fill online application before 27th January 2016. The Exam Free Job Alert.com website contains complete notification with Syllabus & exam pattern details for written test.
Table of Page Contents
Latest West Bengal State Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latest Government Vacancies in 2016-17 in West Bengal State
- 153 Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs Oct 2016 – Engineer/ MT Online Form October 23, 2016
- WBCSSC 16529 Assistant Teacher Jobs in West Bengal Govt & Private School Sept 2016 September 27, 2016
- West Bengal 51 Sub-Officer WBPSC (Fire & Emergency Services) August 2016 – Apply Now August 6, 2016
- Air India 74 Post Vacancies SMS OFFICER/ CONSULTANT/ EMS IT OFFICER etc August 5, 2016
- SAIL Vacancies July 2016 Technical/ Mining Mate/ Foreman/ Paramedical etc. Apply Online July 30, 2016
- GATE – Air India Engineering Services Ltd – Graduate Engineer Vacancies July 2016 July 30, 2016
- Calcutta HC District Vacancies – Mali/ Guard/ LDC/ Stenographer 2016 July 17, 2016
- Village Resource Management Hoogly Recruitment 2016 June 16, 2016
The candidate are selection in West Bengal Post Circle Postman/ Mail Guard on the basis of written test. The final phase is document verification process.
- Start of online WB Postal Circle Postman/ Mail guard online form is 29th Dec 2015.
- Last date to fill online form is 27th January 2016.
- Depostion of application fees: 30th Jan 2016.
West Bengal Postman/ Mail Guard January 2016 Vacancies.
Here is the full details for latest Govt Jobs issued by West Bengal Postal Circle.
- Name of Post: Postman/Mailguard
- Total number of vacancies: 439 Posts
- Monthly payscale: Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
West Bengal Postal Circle CODE LIST (List of Divisions/Units and examination city Code): Division / Unit Codes: Barasat (3201), Birbhum (3202), Kolkata Central (3203), Kolkata East (3204), Kolkata North (3205), Kolkata South (3206), North Presidency (3207), South Presidency (3208), Murshidabad (3209), Nadia North (3210), Nadia South (3211), Andaman & Nicobar Islands (3212), Cooch Behar (3213), Darjeeling (3214), Jalpaiguri (3215), Malda (3216), Sikkim (3217), Dinajpur (3218), Asansol (3219), Bankura (3220), Burdwan (3221), Contai (3222), Hooghly North (3223), Hooghly South (3224), Howrah (3225), Midnapore (3226), Purulia (3227), Tamluk (3228), RMS Airport Sorting Division, Kolkata (3229), RMS H Division Kolkata (3230), RMS Kolkata Division (3231), RMS SB Division Howrah (3232), RMS WB Division Howrah (3233), RMS SG Division Siliguri (3234), Kolkata GPO (3235), Alipore HO (3236),
West Bengal RMS Postman Cadre & Mailguard vacancies 2015-16
Minimum Qualification Required.
The West Bengal Postal Circle – 439 posts of Postman / Mailguard Education/ Age & other relaxation details is available below.
Age Limit: 18-27 Years: (a) For General Category (Unreserved Applicants)
(b) Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Government of India order are as indicated below:-
Educational Qualification: – (1) Matriculation from a recognized Board or
How to apply.
- The Applicant has to access the website http://wbcircle.eadmissions.net/ for seeing the detailed Notification/ Advertisement issued by the Department and the Instruction Sheet / Information Brochure.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification, instruction sheet carefully. He/she has to evaluate his/her eligibility for the category. His/her eligibility will be evaluated during the registration process and the process shall terminate for ineligible applicants and reasons there for would be prompted.
- Before starting his registration of his application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (Max 100 kb, Min 2 kb, .JPG format) and signature (Max 100 kb, Min 2 kb, .JPG format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application on-line.
- One applicant has to submit only one application. If more than one application is registered, it will lead to rejection of all the applications registered by the applicant.
- Applicant should fill the details / inputs in the On-line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration of On-line Application Form. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field / inputs mentioned in the application. Name of the Applicant or his / her father’s name etc should be spelled correctly in the application as it so appears in the Matriculation mark sheet / certificate. Any change / alteration found / detected later on may lead to his / her disqualification of candidature.
- The applicants will kindly note that the particulars mentioned in the On-line application will be considered as final and no change / alteration / modification will be allowed / entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances.
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number (URN) will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number along with password shall be sent to the Applicant to the given email ID and SMS to given Mobile Number in the application. The applicant has to use the registration number and password for login in into the website where he / she can generate the challan in triplicate to enable him / her to pay the fee. Applicant has to take out a print out of the system generated fee Payment Challan. Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references.
- The Applicant is further advised to fill in the On-line Application form in one go and save the data. The Applicant can edit the particulars if needed before final Submission of the Application Form. Once the application is filled completely, the applicant should submit the data.
The application fees of Rs 100/- for all categories of applications who have Applying and Examination fee for all male candidates in General, OBC categories is Rs 400/-. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen Women are exempted for payment of Application fee.