The Corporation Bank Jobs for 5th/ 8th/ 10th Pass in Mumbai (Maharashtra). There are 44 Peon/ Sweeper/ Part Time Housekeeping post. Our Website ExamFreeJobAlert.com provided Govt Jobs in Maharastra State for B.Tech/ 10th/ Diploma/ 12th Pass students. The Corporation Bank Peon/ Sweeper vacancies are very good opportunity for application for the post of 44 Peon, Housekeeper-Cum-Peon & Part Time Sweeper on Probationary basis. Apply before 07 January 2016.
Table of Page Contents
Corporation Bank Jobs 2016.
District Wise Vacancy Position
|Name of District||
VACANCY (Post wise)
- For Peons, Housekeeper-cum Peon (HKP)
Educational Qualification: 8th class pass but not have passed 10+2.
AGE: The candidates shall be in the age group of 18 to 26 years as on the date of notification. For the following candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed as under:
- For SC/ST candidates by 5 years;
- For OBC candidates by 3 years
- For Physically Handicapped (PH) persons by 10 years
- For Ex-servicemen (EX-SM) by 3 years in addition to the actual period of service rendered in the defense forces.
- For candidates who are in the temporary empanelment of Corporation Bank, age will be reckoned with reference to the age as on the date of his/her engagement, (already empanelled candidates as per the then existing guidelines/opportunity given in respect of age are eligible to apply for the post)
- For permanent PTS of Corporation Bank who fulfills the eligibility criteria of education qualification for the post of Peon/HKPs, age will be reckoned with reference to the age as on the date of his/her initial engagement as PTS. Also the upper age limit
2 For Part Time Sweepers IPTS):
AGE: The candidates shall be in the age group of 18 to 45 years (including all relaxations combined together) as on the date of notification.
For candidates who are in the temporary empanelment of the Bank, upper age limit will be relaxed as mentioned under Para 2.1 above
Educational Qualification: No minimum qualification but should not have passed 8th
HOW TO APPLY.
Interested candidates may submit their applications in the format furnished herewith. Candidates are advised to fill all the columns in the application and enclose to the Application self-attested certificates in support of the following information along with two photographs:
(i) Name of the Applicant (ii) Address Proof (iii) Date of Birth (iv) Educational Qualification (v) Reservation Category (vi) Experience
Filled in applications are to be submitted to the below-mentioned address of Zonal Office of the Bank on or before 07/01/2016. Applications received in any other Office will not be considered.
Corporation Bank, Zonal Office
VFloor, Coral Square building,
Opp.Suraj Water Park, Ghodbunder Road,
The Bank reserves the right to call only requisite number of candidates for the Interview. Shortlisting of applications received from the eligible candidates (in response to the paper advertisement/notice displayed in the Notice Board of the Branches/Offices in the District website and the names received from Employment Exchange) will be done based on first by experience reckoning the date of initial engagement and if no experienced candidates are available, then by seniority in age of the other applicants. Candidates so shortlisted will be called for Interview to the extent of 5 times the number of vacancies. Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own cost.
Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.corpbank.com/sites/default/files/WEBSITE%20NOTIFICATION-THANE%20ZONE.pdf
Download Application Form: http://www.corpbank.com/sites/default/files/Application%20format.pdf