Civil Assistant Surgeon Vacancies in Hyderabad Health and Family Welfare February 2016: The APM & HS – Filling up of the vacant posts of 501 Civil Assistant Surgeons on Contract (temporary) Health Medical & Family Welfare Department , Government of AP, Office of the Commissioner of the Health and Family Welfare, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh has released a notification for the recruitment of 501 Civil Assistant Surgeon vacancies in Health Medical & Family Welfare Department. The recruitment will be on temporary & contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply in prescribed application format on or before the date 15th Feb 2016 by 05:00 p.m.
Table of Page Contents
About Health Medical & Family Welfare Department
The Department of Health, Medical and Family Welfare Andhra Pradesh provides health care facilities to the people living in Andhra Pradesh. The duty of the Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department is to , Formulate, organise, and execute schemes that provide housing for medical and para medical staff, Construct primary health centres, sub-centres, hospitals, dispensaries, clinics and other health care centres, Formulate and undertake schemes for acquisition of medical equipment and implementation of infrastructure facilities, Develop major and minor operation theatres, emergency medical services, wards with attached nursing cubicles and more, Improve the functioning of hospitals, Impart medical education to undergraduates and post graduates and Provide training in para-medical courses.
- Date of issuing of Notification On 03-02-2016
- Date of availability of application forms From 05.02.2016
- Last date for receipt of applications Up to 15.02.2016 by 5 p,m
- Display of Merit List and Calling Objections 19.02.2016
- Submission of Objections If any 22.02.2016 3.00 pm
- Date of Publication of Selection List 24.02.2016
Health and Family Welfare AP Vacancy Details:
The recruitment programme is to fill 501 vacancies of Civil Asst Surgeon.
|Name of the District||Clear Vacancies under DPH&FW||Vacancies under the control of APVVP|
Minimum Qualification Required :
The candidates should have completed MBBS Degree registered with AP Medical Council.The candidates age limit should not be less than 18 not more than 39 years for UN Reserved categories as on 01st Jul 2015. The relaxation in the age will be applicable up to 05 years for the candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ BC and 03 years for Ex-Servicemen & 10 years for PH categories.
The candidates selection will be made on the basis of Merit.
- Notification will be issued by the District Medical & Health Officers concerned and recruitment will be done at the district level. Receipt of applications, Scrutiny of Applications, display of Merit list , selection list , conducting counseling and issue of appointment orders will be done by District Medical & Health Officer under guidance of District Selection Committee headed by District Collector.( Appointment orders in case posts in APVVP Institutions will be issued by DCHS).
- Selection is based on Merit and Rule of Reservation. Out of a total of 100marks, 90 marks shall be allotted against marks obtained in the qualifying exam and 10 marks against waiting period @1 mark for each year of waiting after completion of MBBS course, subject to a maximum of 10 marks as on the date of Notification.
- Rule of Reservations will be followed as per the Rule 22 of AP State and Subordinate Services.
- GO Rt No 217 HM&FW Department Dt 26.02.2001, GO Rt No 459 HM&FW Department Dt 22.05.2002 and subsequent GOs(if any) shall be followed for recruitment procedures
How to Apply and Application Fee:
Interested and eligible candidates have to send their application in prescribed format with attested copies of Marks Memo of SSC or equivalent certificate, MBBS Marks memos of all years and Provisional Certificates, Internship Certificate and Permanent Registration of APMC, caste certificate, study certificate from Class–IV to X where the candidate studied, PH certificate & an envelope of size 12×26 cm with Postal stamp Rs. 35/- should be super scribed with ” Contract Basis Recruitment -2016 – Application for the post of CAS” to the address shown below
Address : O/o the Dist. Medical & Health Officer, Guntur on or before 15-02-2016 by 05:00 p.m.
The notification is issued on the date 3rd Feb 2016. The Last Date of Receipt Application is 15th Feb 2016 and candidates can get the application form from the date 5th Feb 2016.
For more details about recruitment click here.