Central Bank of India Chartered Accountant Recruitment 2016: Central Bank of India has released notification for the recruitment of 58 Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant) vacancies in Middle Management Group (MMG), Scale II (Specialist Category). The Exam Free Job Alert provided all upcoming banking jobs ie Bank PO/ IBPS PO/ Specialist Officer/ SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible candidates have to online from the date 15-Jan-2016 to 31-Jan-2016.
Table of Page Contents
About Central Bank of India.
Central Bank of India is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks owned by Government of India. It is situated in the financial capital of India, Mumbai and capital city of state of Maharashtra . The bank has 4700 branches, 5000 ATM’s and 4 extension counters spread in 27 Indian states and three Union Territories. The Central Bank of India has overseas office at Nairobi, Hong Kong and a joint venture with Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, and the Zambian government.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Posts: 58
Name of the Posts: Credit Officer (Chartered Accountant)
1. SC: 09 Posts
2. ST: 04 Posts
3. OBC: 16 Posts
4. Gen: 29 Posts
Minimum Qualification Required.
A candidate must be either
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
The candidates should have passed in final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).The candidate age limit should be between 20-30 years.as on 30-Sep-2015 and there is age relaxation for 5 years for SC/ ST , 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD candidates & for others as per Government rules.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates||By 5 years|
|2||Other Backward classes (OBC) candidates||By 3 years|
|3||Persons With Disability||By 10 years|
|4||Persons domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||By 5 years|
|5||Children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots||3 Years|
Selection will be through on-line test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitles a candidate to be called for Test or Interview.
a) Online Examination: The structure of the Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
|Sr. No||Name of the test||No. Of questions||
|1||Stream/category Specific Questions (Credit )||30||30||Composite time of 60 minutes|
|3||Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||50||50|
The test will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. All questions will be objective type with five options. Other detailed information regarding the on-line examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates for download along with the call letters from the Bank’s website.
Penalty for wrong answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Online Test. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
How to Apply and Application Fee:
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through the official website www:centralbankofindia.co.in from the date \ 15-Jan-2016 to 31-Jan-2016.The candidates have to pay Rs. 550/- and Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST, PwD candidates through online mode only by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
(i) PHOTOGRAPH IMAGE :
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
- SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE:
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is : image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
- Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu.
Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
- If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
- Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 15-Jan-2016
- Last Date to Apply Online : 31-Jan-2016
- Date of Download of Call Letter for Test : On or after 16-Feb-2016
- Tentative Date of On-line Examination : 26-Feb-2016