The Indian Army has issued Notice regarding AEC Havildar Teaching Jobs in Arts & Science Subjects. The selected candidate shall serve India Army as Havildar post. There are total 635 Havildar Teacher Vacancies in Indian Army. This is only for Male candidate. The female candidate are not allowed to fill online form. TheIndian Army invites Application from Male candidates Science Stream : 397 Posts & Arts stream : 238 vacancies. The selection shall be based on Written Test/ Interview/ Physical Test etc. The eligible candidate can fill online application form before 15th May 2016.
- Army Open Rally April 2016 in Bihar/ Jaipur/ Pune/ Bangalore/ Haryana/ Delhi Army Bharti 2016 All Over India
- Fill Indian Army Bharti 2016 Form for Sports Person- Direct Havildar/ Naib Subedar
- Fill Online Form – Register Army Open Bharti 2016 – Join Indian Army
Table of Page Contents
Army Educational Corps Recruitment 2016.
- Post Name : Havildar Education
- No. of Vacancies : 635 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2800/-
Stream wise Vacancies :
- Science Stream : 397 Posts
- Arts Stream : 238 Posts
Eligible Criteria to join Indian army :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Science Stream : M.Sc/ B.Sc/MCA/ BCA/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/ B.Sc(IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science.
- For Arts Stream : MA/BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics and Sociology.
Physical Measurement Requirements.
|(a)||Height (Cms)||162 Cms – Western Himalayan, Western Plains, Eastern Plains, Central Plains, Southern Plains. 160 Cms – Eastern Himalayan|
|(b)||Chest (Cms)||77 Cms – All|
|(c)||Weight (Kgs)||48 Kg – Western & Eastern Himalayan 52 Kg – Eastern, Western, Central, Southern Plains|
Age Limit : As on 01.10.2016
- For Civilian Candidates : 20 to 25 years
- For Serving Combatants on Remuneration : 20 to 28 years
The candidate in Army AEC Education Corps are selected on the basis of Physical Test, Medical Standards test & Written Examination.
Fill Online Form.
The online application form can be filled by eligible and interested candidate from 16th April 2016 to 15th May 2016 at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
Recruitment of Havildar (Education) will be through the online registration and online applications on our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.ONLINE REGISTRATION 2. Candidates can click on “Check Eligibility” on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and can apply online for chosen / eligible career option in the Indian Army. For online application candidates should carry the following:
- Education qualification certificates including matriculation certificate.
- Personal details, including permanent address with PIN Number.
- Verification / domicile certificate.
- Have a personal valid e-mail.
- Have a personal mobile number.
Procedure for Applying Online. For registering online, visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and proceed as follow:
- Click on the portion ‘Apply Online’ on the home page in JCO/ OR enrolment row (green coloured).
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up field have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the details, your profile will open.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’. As per your eligibility, the options with caption Apply Online will appear. Click on the button to apply and details filled in during registration will come as prefilled. Fill the balance details on each tab like contact details and education details etc.
- After filling the form, click on ‘Preview’ and check if all the information entered by you is correct as you will not be able to make any correction after saving.
- On submitting you will receive a Roll Number.
The candidates are required to print one copy of Admit Card and affix their recent passport size photograph on it.
]Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.05.2016
Address to send application form
|(a) Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Ambala, Chander Shekhar Marg, Ambala Cantt – 133001 (For Haryana and HP).||(g) Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Jaipur, Shastri Nagar,Post Box No – 35, Jaipur (Raj) – 302016 (For Rajasthan)|
|(b) Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Bangalore, 148, Fd Marshal KM Kariappa Road, Bangaore-560025 (For Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshwadeep).||(h) Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Jalandhar, Jalandhar Cantt -144005 (For Punjab & J&K)|
|(c) Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Chennai , Fort Saint George,Chennai- 600009 (For Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry & AN Islands)||(j) Headquarter Recruiting Zone,Kolkata, 1, Gorkhle RoadKolkata – 700020 For W Bengal, Sikkim & Odissa)|
|(d) Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Danapur, Danapur Cantt – 801503 (For Bihar & Jharkhand)||(k) Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Lucknow, 236, M G Road Lucknow Cantt-226002 (For Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand)|
|(e) Independent Recruiting Office Delhi Cantt, Delhi Cantt-110010 (For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat, Palwal, Distt of Haryana||(l) Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Pune, 3,Rajender Singhji Road Pune-410001.(F o r Maharashtra, Goa , Gujarat and UT of Diu and Daman)|
|(f) Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Jabalpur, T-23, Ridge Road Jabalpur- 482001,(For MP & Chattisgarh)||(m) Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Shillong, Shillong-793001 (For NE States)|