Table of Page Contents
About Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016.
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s internal intelligence agency and it is the reputed and oldest intelligence agency in the world. In the year 1947, tt was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The reason for the perception may be because, in the year 1885, Major General Sir Charles MacGregor was appointed Quartermaster General and head of the Intelligence Department for the British Indian Army at Simla. Then the objective of the agency was to monitor Russian troop deployments in Afghanistan, fearing a Russian invasion of British India through the North-West during the late 19th century.
- Commencement of online applications 30th January, 2016
- Last Date of receiving online applications 20th February, 2016 [2359 hrs]
- Last Date of depositing fee 23rd February, 2016 [till closing of banking hours]
- Downloading of admit cards 29th February, 2016 [onwards]
- DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION 20th March, 2016[1100 HRS to 1300 HRS]
- Date of declaration of result April 2016
- Date of skill test May 2016
- Date of final result June 2016.
Helpling & Support.
HELPDESK For online Registration related issues:
Phone No.: +918287447722
[10:00 AM to 06:00 PM; Monday to Saturday] Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For payment related issues: Phone No.: 011-23093353
[10:00 AM to 05:00 PM; Monday to Saturday, except 2nd & 4thSaturday]
IB PA Jobs Feb 2016 Information.
The recruitment program is to fill 69 vacancies of Personal Assistant posts.
- 10+2 pass or equivalent with proficiency in stenography.
- Dictation: 10 minutes@ 100 words per minute.
- Skill test on computer transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi)
Minimum Qualification Required:
The candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with proficiency in stenography.The applicant age should not be less than 18yrs and not more than 27 years as on the date 20th Feb 2016. The relaxation in age will be applicable upto 5 years for the candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ widows/ divorced women/ women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried and 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Syllabus & Pattern.
The written exam syllabus & pattern for MHA IB Personal Assistant recruitment 2016 is available at Exam Free Job Alert website. There is descriptive test/ objective type test and stenography skill test. Please download previous year solved papers.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Stenography skill Test.
How to Apply and Application Fee:
Interested and eligible candidates have to apply online through the official website www.wbsetcl.in from the date 30th Jan 2016 to 20th Feb 2016 till 23:59 hours.The candidates may pay Rs. 50/- (unreserved categories and OBC candidates ) cash deposited through any branch of State Bank of India using challan form. No fee will be applicable for SC/ ST and female candidates.
The Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form is 30th Jan 2016 and will run till the date 20th Feb 2016.