The Odisha Class-IV/ Grade-D Vacancies has to be filled in Mayurbhanj District. In the previous article 301 TGT Teacher & Shiksha Sahayak Recruitment Jan 2016 are also invited. The 8th/ 10th pass candidate can fill the prescribed application form for 88 post of Peon, Orderly Peon, Collection Peon, Process Server, Chainman and Chowkidar-cum-Sweeper at a contractual Class-IV Employees meant for ST/SC Categories in Different Offices under Revenue Administration in Mayurbhanj District.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 Latest Odisha State Govt Jobs 2016-2017
- 2 Mayurbhanj Group-D/ Class-IV Vacancies in January 2016.
- 3 Odisha Mayurbhanj District Class-IV SC/ ST Vacancies January 2016.
- 4 Selection Process.
- 5 Minimum Qualification Required.
- 6 HOW TO APPLY & POSTAL CHARGES.
Latest Odisha State Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latest Government Vacancies in 2016-17 for 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Engineering/ Police/ Grade-C/ D/ II/ III Vacancies in Odisha State.
- 33 Computer Operator/ Store Keeper Jobs @OSSSC Odisha Oct 2016 Apply Online October 22, 2016
- Fill Online SSC 10+2 2016 Form – CHSL 10+2 DEO/ Clerk/ Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Notification October 9, 2016
- Odisha OPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 – Judicial (153 Vacancies) – Apply Now July 23, 2016
- BSNL JEN Recruitment 2016 – BSNL TTA (erstwhile) 2700 Bharti July 3, 2016
- UPSC IAS 2016 Notification – Civil Services Preliminary Exam – Total 1079 Post [Apply Online] April 28, 2016
- 220 Junior Executive Vacancies in Airport Authority of India (AAI) April 2016 Apply Online April 20, 2016
- Nuclear Power NPCIL Vacancies April 2016 – Executive Trainee Scientific Officer April 20, 2016
- 232 Data Entry Operator Jobs in Odisha SSC – OSSC Free Job Alert 2016 March 31, 2016
Mayurbhanj Group-D/ Class-IV Vacancies in January 2016.
Name of the Organization: Mayurbhanj District
Name of the Post: Class-IV / Group-D Safaiwala/ Chowkidar & other vacancies.
Total Number of Vacancies: 88 Post.
Mode of application form: Offline with prescribed application form
Age Limit: 18 years and not more than 37 years of age as on 01/01/2015
Educational Qualification: 8th/ 10th pass candidates
Start of online application date: 31st Dec 2015
End of online registration: 21st January 2016.
Application Form Fees: Rs.100/- Postal Charges
Monthly Salary or pay Scale is: Please check official notice.
Selection Process is based written test/ writing passage/ cycling and interview.
Odisha Mayurbhanj District Class-IV SC/ ST Vacancies January 2016.
|SI.No.||Name of Office||No(s). of Category-wise Post(s)||Number of vacancies to be filled up|
|ST||ST(W)||SC||SC(W)||Peon||Orderly Peon||Collection Peon||Process Server||Chainman||
|Total Nos. of Posts|
|19||RAI RANG PUR TAHASIL||1||1||0||0||1||0||0||1||0||0||2|
|26||SC’s OFFICE, BARIPADA||1||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||1|
|27||DISTRICT OFFICE, MBJ||5||2||3||1||5||0||0||2||3||1||11|
- The candidate shall be required to read and write English & Odia Passage.
- A Written Test General Knowledge (GK) only for 30 marks shall be conducted.
- The candidate shall be required to undergo a Cycling Test.
- The candidate shall be required to appear in Viva Voce Test.
The Selection List of successful candidates shall be drawn up in order of merit on the basis of their performances in the above Tests.
Minimum Qualification Required.
(a) be a citizen of India
(b) be a permanent resident of that Tahasil of Mayurbhanj District
(c) have minimum qualification of Class-VII Pass [no premium shall be given for qualification higher than the minimum prescribed] (d) have passed the M.E. School Examination with Odia as language subject
(e) have registered his/her name in the Employment Exchange Office
(f) not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not more than 37 (Thirty-Seven) years of age as on 01/01/2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
(g) be of good character
(h) be of good sound health, good physique, active habits
(i) be able to speak, read and write in Odia
(j) not have more than one spouse living.
(k) know cycling positively
Documents to be enclosed with the APPLICATION FORM
The following required documents should firmly be enclosed with the Application Form duly filled up by the applicant as directed failing which his/her application will not be considered for the purpose.
Attested Xerox copies of
- Academic Qualification Certificates
- Mark Sheets of All Examinations
- Valid Residential Certificate issued in the year 2015/2016 from the competent authority
- Valid Caste Certificate issued in the year 2015/2016 from the competent authority
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Character Certificate issued from the Head of Institution last studied And Original
- 3(Three) nos. of recent Photographs of Passport Size Colour Picture with white background signed by the applicant in the front side, out of which one should be pasted in the appropriate space provided in the application form and other two should firmly be tagged with the application form &
- Original Bank Draft towards Postal Charges amounting to Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only.
HOW TO APPLY & POSTAL CHARGES.
The Application Form duly filled in by the applicant in his/her own handwriting in Capital Letter using ball point pen of Blue/Black colour ink along with the required documents in an Envelope super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONTRACTUAL CLASS-IV EMPLOYEE”, should reach the office of THE DEPUTY COLLECTOR, (ESTABLISHMENT) COLLECTORATE, AT/PO: BAR IP ADA, DISTRICT MAYURBHAJ, PIN-757001 by Registered/Speed Post only on or before 21/01/2016 till 05:00 P.M. The application received after
THE DEPUTY COLLECTOR, (ESTABLISHMENT) COLLECTORATE, AT/PO: BAR IP ADA, DISTRICT MAYURBHAJ, PIN-757001
by Registered/Speed Post only on or before 21/01/2016 till 05:00 P.M. The application received after last date will not be considered. The authority will not be responsible for any postal delay. The Original Bank Draft towards Postal Charges of non-refundable amount of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only drawn in any Nationalised Bank in favour of the Collector, Mayurbhanj payable at SBI Main Branch, Baripada should be submitted by the applicant along with the Application Form. The applicant should write his/her full name and address on the backside of the Original Bank Draft. The total amount in shape of Bank Draft once submitted will neither be refunded nor be adjusted against any future recruitment projects.