AUPMET B.Sc/ Post Basic Nursing Entrance Exam 2016-17 at Adesh University: The Adesh University Bathinda, Punjab is organizing entrance test for Nursing Admission in associated Colleges. In this article we are providing complete detail for Adesh University Nursing Entrance Exam 2016. The applicant can download previous year question paper. Purchase/ buy good books. The cut-off marks shall be issued at the time of counselling.
About Adesh University: The Adesh University Bathinda Punjab is a pioneer medical & technical education institute which was established in July 2016. The combined entrance exam AUPMET for B.Sc/ Post Basic Nursing/ GNM/ ANM & Ph.D programs.
Table of Page Contents
|Last date for online application form||15th July 2015|
|Last date for submission of print out copy||18th July 2015|
|Last date for submitting Application Form along with self-attested
copies of certificates with late fee of Rs 1000/-
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date of Adesh Nursing Entrance Test 2016|
Minimum Qualification Required.
B.Sc Nursing Course.
- Minimum education: 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Candidate shall be medically fit. Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks. Students shall be admitted once in a year.
Age Limit: The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
Post Basic Nursing.
Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
Obtained a certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated program besides being registered as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
- O.T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neuro surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing o Orthopedic Nursing
GNM Course Eligiblity – General Nursing and Midwifery (G. N. M.)
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks. or
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks. or
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks. or
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council. or
- 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission shall be 17 and 35 years respectively.
M Sc Nursing Programme
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- MD/M Sc in Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Genetics , M.Pharm.
How to Apply.
The applicant willing to fill AUPMET 2016 for Adesh University Paramedical Entrance Test 2016. The online application form direct link shall be available on Exam Free Job Alert.com website. The application Fees is given below.
- For B Sc Nursing/Post Basic B Sc Nursing Rs. 2000/- for General Category (Rs. 1500/- for SC Category) by Cash/Demand Draft in favor of Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research drawn on any scheduled/nationalized bank payable at Bathinda.
- For Programmes other than B Sc Nursing/Post Basic B Sc Nursing Rs. 1100/- for General Category (Rs. 900/- for SC Category) by Cash/Demand Draft in favor of Adesh Institute of Medical Sciences and Research drawn on any scheduled/nationalized bank payable at Bathinda.
After filling the online AUPMET 2016 application. The candidate has to take print out of form and send it with application form fees demand fraft to University campus, Barnala Road, Bathinda-151101.