The All India Pre-Medica Test also refer as AIPMT. The latest Notice issued by CBSE for AIPMT 2016 Examination for M.B.B.S/ B.D.S Admission in various State/ Govt Medical Colleges all over India. In this article we are providing detailed notice at Exam Free Job Alert.com website. The availability of AIPMT 2016 Forms shall be available from 22nd December 2015. We are providing the participating medical colleges list/ state medical colleges accepting score card of CBSE AIPMT 2016 Merit.
LATEST NOTICE: The AIPMT 2016 Website is DOWN or NOT OPENING (www.aipmt.nic.in). The error message is Service Unavailable. HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable
Table of Page Contents
- 1 LATEST NOTICE.
- 2 EXAM DATE of AIPMT 2016.
- 3 Minimum Eligibility Required.
- 4 AIPMT 2016 Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates [STATE WISE]
- 5 APPLY for AIPMT 2016 Forms.
- 6 Syllabus & Exam Pattern AIPMT 2016.
It is intimated to the aspiring candidates that the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test, 2016 will be held on 1st May, 2016 (Sunday). The notification for submission of online application will be issued in the 3rd week of December, 2015.
EXAM DATE of AIPMT 2016.
Important dates (Tentative) of the AIPMT 2016 are as the following:
- Starts of online registration: 18th December 2015
- Last date of online registration (without late fee): 3rd week of January 2016
- Last date of online registration (with late fee): 1st week of January 2016
- AIPMT 2016 Form correction date: Feb 2016
- Issue date of Admit Card/ Call Letters: 2nd week of April 2016
- Date of examination: 1st May 2016
- Answer Key Availability: 2nd Week of May 2016.
- Declaration of results: 1st week of June 2016
Minimum Eligibility Required.
Below is the Eligibility Criteria required to be fulfilled by candidate before applying for AIPMT 2016. The Candidate must also check official notice for more detailed eligiblity requirment.
- Candidate must possess a valid domicile of the state.
- The candidates must have completed the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December 2016.
- Candidates must have completed/appearing his 10th and 12th from the state.
- The upper age limit is 25 years (5 years relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC candidates) as on or before 31st December 2016.
- The candidate must be the citizen of India.
AIPMT 2016 Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates [STATE WISE]
The AIPMT is conducted for MBBS/ BDS in medical and dental colleges affilaited to CBSE AIPMT 2016 scores. The canidates will be admitted to 85% seats of the state quota while 15% seats will be filled through All India quota in government and dental medical colleges except the states of AP, Telangana and J&K. Many universities and institutions (AFMC, BHU, etc.) are voluntary participating in the AIPMT 2016 and considering their merit list for admission under their control. Admission will be made on the basis of All India merit list of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in AIPMT exam.
Reservation for the 15% All India seats.
- 15% seats are reserved for the SC candidates.
- 5% seats are reserved for the ST candidates.
- 27% seats are reserved for Non-Creamy OBCs candidates.
- 3% seats are reserved for the physically handicapped person (only locomotors disabilities of lower limbs).
Candidates from creamy layer and do not come under Central List of OBC are advised to mention their category as General. The handicapped candidates must have to produce the Disability Certificate (issued by Safdurjung Hospital/ All India Institute of Physically Medicine and Rehabilitation/ Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research/ Madras Medical College) before the schedule date of counselling.
The candidates belong to J&K, AP and Telangana are eligible to appear the exam only for the admission to the AFMC, Pune on the basis of self declaration.
Other than 15% All India Seats:
The States/ Universities/ Institutions may prepare their separate rank list on the basis of AIPMT rank list by calculating the AIPMT score/rank for admission on their medical/dental seats. The admission rules shall be applicable as per the specific state or the university/Institution. The Admission to AFMC, Pune shall be subject to the norms prescribed by the DG AFMC, ministry of Defence, and government of India. In that case the candidates would have to apply on the AFMC official website.
APPLY for AIPMT 2016 Forms.
The eligible and interested candidate can fill AIPMT form at official website. We are providing information regarding application fees/ late fees/ last date to apply etc.
The examination fee for the general and OBC candidates is Rs. 1200/- (without late fee) or Rs. 2400/- (with late fee) and the application fee for the SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs. 650/- (without late fee) or Rs. 1850/- (with late fee).
FILL ONLINE FORM.
- Visit official website of AIPMT (Please check below).
- Download the information brochure and read carefully all the requirement for online application form submission and eligibility criteria.
- Go to the link “Apply Online” and click the same.
- Fill the online application form part 1 and note down the registration number.
- Upload the scanned JPEG images of photo, signature, left hand thumb impression.
- For the candidates belonging to AP, J&K & Telangana state must submit the self declaration form in the part 2 of the application form.
- Make payment through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking & E-challan (the payment through Cash, Cheque or DD will not be accepted).
- Take print out of the confirmation page at part 4 of online application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Students must check the status of their submitted online application form.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern AIPMT 2016.
The AIPMT 2016 MBBS/ BDS entrance test will be composed of one paper only comprising 180 objective type questions with four objectives on the subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The answer shall be marked on a separate OMR Sheet with ball point pen only.
- The duration of the entrance test would be 3 hours only.
- The candidates can choose the language of paper either English or Hindi.
- Each correct answer will carry 4 marks.
- For each Incorrect answer 1/4th marks will be deducted.