Table of Page Contents
- 1 Important Dates NEET-II 2016.
- 2 Medical Entrance Exam 2016
- 3 Reservation NEET 2016.
- 4 Process to Fill New AIPMT 2016 cum NEET Form Phase-II
- 5 President of India (Mr. Pranab Mukharjee) Decision 2016.
- 6 Decision of Supreme Court on AIPMT NEET 2016.
- 7 HOW TO APPLY.
Important Dates NEET-II 2016.
|Schedule for on-line submission of application||For fee through e-challan||For fee through other modes|
|26.05.2016 (Thursday) to 21.06.2016 (Tuesday)||26.05.2016 (Thursday) to 25.06.2016 (Saturday)|
|Last date for successful final transaction of fee||25.06.2016 (Saturday)||25.06.2016 (Saturday)|
|Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website||08.07.2016 (Friday)|
|Date of Examination, NEET-II||24.07.2016 (Sunday)|
|Declaration of Result||Will be intimated through Website|
|FOR GENERAL/OBC||FOR SC/ST/PH|
|Rs.1400/- (INR)||Rs.750/- (INR)|
Medical Entrance Exam 2016
Below are the MBBS/ BDS Entrance Examination – National & State Level admission test for MBBS & BDS courses.
National Level Medical Entrance Exam.
- AIPMT cum NEET 2016.
- JIPMER – Puducherry MBBS ADMISSION 2016
- MGIMS – Wardha Entrance Exam 2016.
- Manipal CET (MBBS)
- CMC – Ludhiana
- CMC – Vellore
- IPU-CET-Delhi (MBBS)
- AMU-CET – Aligarh (MBBS)
- COMEDK – Karnataka (MBBS)
State Level Entrance Exams
- Assam CEE (MBBS)
- EAMCET – A. P. (MBBS)
- Gujarat – CET (MBBS)
- JKCET- J & K (MBBS)
- KEA-CET – Karnataka (MBBS)
- KEAM-CEE – Kerala (MBBS)
- MH-CET, Maharashtra
- WB-JEE (MBBS)
- U-PMT, Uttarakhand
Other University Level MBBS/ BDS Entrance Exam 2016.
- Amrita IMS – Kerala (MBBS)
- BV D’MD Univ – Pune (MBBS)
- KIMS – Odisha (MBBS).
Reservation NEET 2016.
- An All India merit list and All India Rank of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses from the said list only by following the Existing Reservation Policies.
- All admission to MBBS/BDS courses within in the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test.
- All other existing eligibility criteria for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the State/UT/Institution/University concerned.
Process to Fill New AIPMT 2016 cum NEET Form Phase-II
The candidate who are not able to register for Phase-I AIPMT Exam on 1st May 2016, can fill new AIPMT 2016 application form from 15th May 2016. Note: This candidate appeared for Phsae-I are not allowed to register for Stage-II NEET July 2016 Entrance Test. The combined result Stage-I & Stage-II shall be available on 17th August 2016. The counselling (College Wise/ State Wise) MBBS & BDS couses forms are provided the College or University you want to apply for.
President of India (Mr. Pranab Mukharjee) Decision 2016.
The Govt Medical Colleges (State) can conduct their own Medical Entrance Examination. The NEET-II & NEET-I score is applicable for Private Medical Universities. The Ordinance was passed by the President of India.
Decision of Supreme Court on AIPMT NEET 2016.
1. AIPMT 2016 to be held on 1st May, 2016 shall be phase-I of NEET.
2. Phase II of NEET for the left out candidates shall be held on 24th July 2016 by inviting applications with fee.
3. Combined result of both the Tests shall be declared on 17th August 2016.
4. CBSE will provide All India Rank. Admitting Authorities will invite applications for Counselling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank.
5. All associated with conduct of Exam including Central Govt., State Govt., institutions, Police etc. will extend all necessary support to CBSE and permit security measures like use of electronic and
communication devices Jammers etc. for timely and fair conduct of the NEET.
6. Any difficulty with regard to implementation of orders of this Court the stake holders may approach this Hon’ble Court.
HOW TO APPLY.
A candidate can apply for the NEET – II only on-line by logging on to www.aipmt.nic.in.
Before submission of application form, make the following preparations:
- The information desired to be filled in the online application such as name of Father/Mother and candidate with correct spellings as per Class X Certificate, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail ID, etc. may be kept ready. For more details about the information to be filled in, candidates may go to link “Replica of application- 2016” on the website.
- Candidate should have scanned images of his latest Photograph (size of 10 Kb to 100 Kb), Signature (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) and Right Hand Index Finger (size of 3 Kb to 20 Kb) in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
- Decide the mode of payment of fee,
- Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment facility or
- Through e-Challan by depositing fee in CBSE’s Bank Account maintained by Syndicate Bank, State Bank of India, ICICI Bank or HDFC Bank directly by downloading the e-Challan Form from the website of aipmt.nic.in. (For candidates deciding to pay fee through e-Challan, last date for submission of online application is 21st June, 2016.)
- Net Banking
- e-wallet of Common Service Centre (CSC)
- If decided to pay fee through Debit/Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready while logging on to website for submitting application form.
- If decided to pay fee through e-Challan:
- complete Step-3 of registration of Online Application,
- choose the desired Bank for depositing the Fee
- download the e-Challan from website- aipmt.nic.in.
- Deposit the fee in the chosen Bank by 21st June, 2016. After this date, fees will not be deposited.
- If decided to pay fee through Net Banking, follow the instructions as communicated during the online processing.
- If decided to pay the fee through e-wallet, make the cash payment to the Common Service Centre and obtain the auto-generated receipt of the amount paid.
- Keep the statement of bank/e-Challan Slip/Net Banking transaction receipt/e-wallet (CSC) receipt bearing Application Registration Number, Name and address of the Bank branch with branch code where fee has been deposited and transaction ID number for future reference.
- Print the Confirmation Page (Step-4) of online application after submission Step-3 in case of debit/credit card/ Transaction by e-Challan/Net Banking/e-wallet (CSC).
Failure to complete Step-2 of Online Application and further payment of fee as per Step-3, final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in all modes of payment of fee.