The All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT-2016) is conducted to provide a score card used for admission in (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) degree courses. The official brochure with notification & online application form is available now. The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) is responsible for AIPVT entrance examination and admission in Govt/ Private Veterinary Colleges all around India. The AIPVT entrance test is scheduled to be held on 14th May 2016. The online application of Veterinary Entrance Test 2016 (AIPVT-2016) is available from 8th January. The Exam Free Job Alert.com is providing detailed information regarding reservation of seats (SC/ ST), Jammu & Kashmir candidate are not allowed/ syllabus & pattern of exam consist subjects Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology (Botany and Zoology) subjects.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 Latest Entrance Examination Notice 2016-2017
- 2 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.
- 3 Counselling Time-Table 2016 & Center.
- 4 How to Apply & AIPVT Form Fees 2016.
- 5 List of Veterinary Colleges 2016 [All Over India]
- 6 Contact & Support/ Helpline.
Latest Entrance Examination Notice 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com helps young students and provide latest Entrance Exam Alert for B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI/ B.A/ MBA/ MBBS/ Agricultural Colleges Admission in 2016.
- ICAR 2017 AIEEA UG/ PG Online Form Notification/ Counselling & Admission October 23, 2016
- CPT Dec 2016 Exam ONLINE FORM @icaiexam.icai.org (Notice/ Exam Date) August 9, 2016
- UP ITI 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd Round Result & Merit List – VPPUP ITI Admission 2016 August 2, 2016
- DTE BTER 1st Year Polytechnic Admission 2016 (1st & 2nd List) July 7, 2016
- Maharani College Jaipur Admission 2016 Forms/ Cut-Off Marks & Notice Date June 24, 2016
- Maharaja College Jaipur Admission 2016-17 B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com Cut-Off List [Expected] June 24, 2016
- Rajasthan Govt College Admission 2016-2017 ONLINE Forms – 1st/ 2nd Merit List June 17, 2016
- BHU PET 2016 Result/ Merit List @bhuonline.in Counselling June 11, 2016
Name of the Organization: Veterinary Council of India (VCI), New Delhi
Name of the Entrance Examination: AIPVT-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: Check the Seat Matrix of all colleges registered under the VCI.
Mode of application form: Online application form.
Age Limit: minimum of 17 years as on 1st of January, 2016 and maximum of 25 years.
Educational Qualification: 10+2 pass with Physics/ Chemistry & Biology subjects
Start of online application date: 8th Jan 2016
End of online registration: 7th Feb 2016.
Application Form Fees: Rs 1500 for OBC/ General & Rs 750/- for other candidates.
Selection Process is based on Entrance Examination & merit Counselling.
Important Dates for Veterinary Exam 2016.
|AIPVT 2016 Event||Date||Due Fees after Deadline|
|On-line submission of Application Form||8th January 2016 to 7th Feb 2016||10th February 2016 to 1st March 2016|
|Submission of Application Form Fees (Check the bank working dates)||8th Jan 2016 to 9th February 2016||10th February 2015 to 3rd March 2016|
|Admit Card of AIPVT 2016 download from||1st May 2016 onwards|
|Date of Examination||14th May 2016|
|Declaration of Result on Council’s website||By 1st week of June 2016|
|Schedule of Counseling||Dates shall be displayed on the Council’s website|
|Downloading/ Printing of Counseling letters from Council’s website|
i) The candidates should be Indian Nationals (except from the State of Jammu & Kashmir).
ii) He/She has attained o.r will attain the age of Seventeen (17) years as on 31st December, 2016. Candidates attaining seventeen years on 1st of January, 2016 or later will not be eligible to appear at the AIPVT. The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 1st December 2016. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
(iii) Candidate must have passed any of the following qualifying examinations.
The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 (years) educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education. OR
The Intermediate Examination in Science from a recognized University/Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (which shall include a practical test in these subjects) and English as a core course.
- He/ She has passed the qualifying examination with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as core course or an examination equivalent to intermediate Science examination of an Indian University/ Board recognised by the Association of Indian Universities taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
- A candidate under General Category for admission to the B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course must have passed in each of these subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and obtained 50% marks in aggregate of these subjects, at the qualifying examination. Admission of students to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course shall be made only on the basis of his/her merit in the competitive entrance examination. No other merit/ weightage shall be considered for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course.
- In respect of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes/ the Scheduled Tribes or other special category of students as specified by the Government from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 10% less than that prescribed for general category. Where the seats reserved for the Scheduled Caste and the Scheduled Tribes students in any State cannot be filled for want of requisite number of candidates fulfilling the minimum requirement prescribed by that State, then such vacancies shall be filled up on All India basis with students belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes getting not less than the minimum prescribed pass percentage.
Counselling Time-Table 2016 & Center.
Counseling will be held as per the Category Rank (UR/SC/ST/URPH/SCPH/STPH) only and the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the 2200/3200 point Reservation Roster.
The Counseling of OBC candidates shall be done along with the candidates of Unreserved (UR) category e Unreserved+OBC category should report for counseling together as per their Category rank only
|Marks||Al Category Rank (No ofCand)||Marks||AI_Category Rank (No of Cand)|
|08.30 AM||SC||544-359||1-58 (58)||359-329||59-113 ( 55)|
|1.30 PM||ST||456-304||1-27 ( 27)||303-275||28-54 (27)|
|STPH||174-174||1-1 ( 1)||97-97||2-2 (1)|
|29.07.2016||08.30 AM||UR*||615-510||1-100 (100)|
|01.30 PM||UR*||509-488||101-200 (100)|
|30.07.2016||08.30 AM||UR*||488-477||201-280 ( 80)|
|01.30 PM||UR*||477-465||281-380( 99)|
|URPH*||472-296||1-9 J ( 9)||278-217||10-18 ( 9)|
|Day-3 Total||( 89)||(108)|
|31.07.2016||08.30 AM||UR*||465-454||381-480( 100)|
|01.30 PM||UR*||454-447||481-564( 84)|
Venue of Counseling: (on East Patel Nagar to Inder Puri road)
Exhibition cum Dinning Hall NASC Complex (ICAR)
Dev Prakash Shastri (DPS) Marg, (Opp. Todapur),
Pusa, New Delhi – 110012
The SC/ST candidates who do not wish to take admission in their respective reserved category may opt for Counseling with Unreserved+OBC category.
- Under any circumstances candidates without original certificates shall NOT be allowed to participate in the counseling.
- AII the successful candidates are requested to be in touch with the Council’s websites aipvt.vci.nic.in regularly till the date of completion of the admission process in Veterinary Colleges is over.
The Veterinary Entrance Test 2016 shall be conducted on 14th May 2016 on below Exam Centers. The candidate must choose their own choice of Exam Center with Code available in brochure. Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Agra, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Itanagar, Imphal, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Kurukshetra, Lucknow, Lakshadweep, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji, Patna, port Blair, Puducherry, Raipur, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi.
RESERVATION OF SEATS IN VETERINARY COLLEGES UNDER 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA:
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
- 27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates in Central Educational Institutions only as per Hon’ble Supreme Court order dated 10.04.2008. Reservation would be applicable to the castes mentioned in the Central list of OBC. Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column in application form. Candidates from creamy layer and do not come under Central List of OBC are advised to mention their category as General.
- 3% seats are reserved on horizontal basis for Physically Handicapped candidates as defined in physical disability in the Minimum Standards of Veterinary Education – Degree Course (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Regulations, 2008.
How to Apply & AIPVT Form Fees 2016.
- The candidates can apply for AIPVT-2016 “Online” ONLY. The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Submission of Online Application Form may be made on Council’s website only.
- Instructions for filling Online Application Form are available in the Information Bulletin.
Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on Council’s website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- The candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence: (i) At least four printouts of the Confirmation Page of Online Application Form.
(ii) Proof of fee paid
(iii) Identical Photograph uploaded on the Online Application Form – 8 passport size and 4 postcard size
(iv) Copy of Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Jammu & Kashmir who are claiming seats under 15% All India Quota
- The candidate must ensure that E-mail address and Mobile No. provided in the Online Application Form are his/her own or parent’s as all information/ communication will be sent by the VCI through E-mail on E-mail address or SMS on given Mobile No. only. The candidate himself/herself shall be held responsible for non-receipt of latest information/ communication due to wrong E-mail address and Mobile No. provided in the Online Application Form.Candidate should not give the postal address, Mobile No. and E-mail address of Coaching Centre in their Online Application Form.
FEE DETAILS AND MODE OF PAYMENT:
Fee to be Paid for the AIPVT 2016 entrance exam is Rs 1500/- INR for the General/OBC candidates and Rs 750/- INR for the SC/ST/PH applicants. The Service/Processing charges & Service Taxes is to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
After completing Part-III of Online Application Form, candidates may remit the examination fee (Part-IV) in the following manner:
Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line payment gateway facility.
Through e-challan by depositing fee in the VCI account in any of the branches of Vijaya Bank/ State Bank of India.
(a) If decided to pay fee through Debit/Credit Card, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form. Make payment of fee through Debit/ Credit Card.
(b) If decided to pay fee through e-challan, choose the Bank for depositing the fee through e-challan downloaded from Council’s website. Make payment of fee through e-challan at any of the branches of the bank selected.
(ii) Print the Confirmation Page (Part V) of Online Application Form after completion of Part-IV of fee payment.
(iii) Candidate must keep with him/her as proof of remittance of fee – e-challan (candidate’s copy) in case of payment through e-challan and transaction slip in case of payment through Debit/ Credit card.
- No fee will be accepted by the VCI in any other mode i.e Demand Draft /Cheque/Cash/ IPO/Money Order etc.
- Failure to complete Part – III of Online Application Form and further updation of fee details as per Part-IV, final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete and unsuccessful. Such Online Application Form would stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by the VCI under any circumstances.
List of Veterinary Colleges 2016 [All Over India]
Check the list of Veterinary Colleges all over India. These colleges shall consider AIPVT 2016 score card for (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) courses admission in 2016-2017 academic year.
|State||Name of University||Name of College|
|1.||ANDHRA PRADESH||Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||
|2.||ASSAM||Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat||College of Veterinary Science, Guwahati|
|3.||BIHAR||Bihar Agriculture University, Sabour, Bhagalpur||Bihar Veterinary College, Patna|
|4.||CHHATTISGARH||Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya, Camp office, College of Dairy Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh- 492012||College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Anjora, Durg|
|5.||GUJARAT||Anand Agricultural University, Anand, Gujarat||College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Anand|
|SardarkrushinagarDantiwada Agricultural University, S.K. Nagar, Gujarat||College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, S.K. Nagar|
|Navsari Agricultural University, Navsari, Gujarat||College of Veterinary Science, Navsari|
|6.||HARYANA||Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Science, Hisar||College of Veterinary Sciences, Hisar|
|CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi, Vishwavidyalaya, Palampur||Dr. G.C. Negi, College of Veterinary Science, Palampur|
|8.||JHARKHAND||Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi||Faculty of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Ranchi|
|9.||KARNATAKA||Karnataka Veterinary, Animal & Fisheries Sciences University, Bidar||
|10.||KERALA||Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode||
College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Thrissur
College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Pookotte.
|11||MADHYA PRADESH||Nanaji Deshmukh University of Veterinary Sciences, Jabalpur||
|12.||MAHARASHTRA||Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Sciences University, Nagpur||
|13||MIZORAM||Central Agricultural University, Imphal, Manipur||College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Aizawl, Mizoram|
|14||ODISHA||Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar||College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Bhubaneswar|
|15||PONDICHERRY||Pondicherry University, Puducherry||Rajiv Gandhi College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Puducherry|
|16||PUNJAB||Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana, Punjab||College of Veterinary Science, Ludhiana|
|17||RAJASTHAN||Rajasthan University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Bikaner||College of Veterinary & Animal Science, Bikaner|
|18||TAMIL NADU||Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Science University, Chennai||Madras Veterinary College, Chennai|
|Veterinary College & Research Institute, Namakkal|
|19||UTTARAKHAND||Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar||College of Veterinary Sciences, Pantnagar|
|20||UTTAR PRADESH||UP Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya, Evam Go- Anusandhan Sansthan, Mathura||College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Mathura|
|Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology, Faizabad||College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Faizabad|
|21||WEST BENGAL||West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences, Kolkata||Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Kolkata|
Contact & Support/ Helpline.
Below is the AIPVT 2016 Support Team contact information. If you have problem in submission of online application form or doubt regarding the Veterinary Entrance Examination 2016. Please contact below.
The Examination Section,
All India Pre-Veterinary Test,
Veterinary Council of India,
A-Wing, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 110 066.
Phone No. – 011-26179960, 26184149,26184354,26171232
Fax No. – 011-26182434
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.aipvt.vci.nic.in and www.vci.nic.in