Air India Limited Cabin Crew (Male/ Female) Vacancies are out. The candidate with 10+2 board pass or Diploma/ Degree can apply for Air India Cabin Crew Trainee Post. The online application are now available from 18th Oct t0 8th November 2016. The selection process is based on Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD&PAT). You can download syllabus & exam pattern from Cabin Crew Air India Exam 2016. Please read complete notice to download Admit Card/ Merit List/ Important Date/ Age Limit etc.
Table of Page Contents
www.airindia.in Cabin Crew Recruitment Oct 2016.
- Name of Organization : Air India Limited
- Total Number of Vacancies:330 Post
- Name of Posts: Trainee Cabin Crew
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Education Qualification Required: 12th Pass
- Application Form : Online Application Form
- Start of Application Form: 18th Oct 2015 (Mid Night)
- Last date to Recieve Application: 08th November 2016 (Mid Night)
- Selection Process: a Group Dynamics & Personality Assessment Test (GD&PAT)Document Verification & Merit.
- Age Limit & Relaxation: 18 years and above 27 years in age.
- Official website: http://www.airindia.in/
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment :
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/University or Degree/Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference.
- Female Height: Minimum 160 cms.
- Male Height: Minimum 172 cms.
- Vision:Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye. Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye. Spectacles not allowed. Contact lenses up to +2D permitted
Relaxation of 5 cms for SC/ST candidates & those from North East states & hilly states (Subject to domicile)
Age Limit for Air India Cabin Crew
The age of candidate 18 years to 27 years
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
HOW TO APPLY
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply Online through the website http://airindia.in/ from 18.10.2016 to 08.11.2016. The application fees for General & OBC Category is Rs. 1000/- through Demand Draft in Favour of Air India Limited Payable at Chennai. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from such payment of fee.