Download Answer key of SSC Stenographer Grade “C” & “D” Bharti Exam held on 31st January 2016. Th Staff Selection Commission has revised the Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Stenographer Grade C/ D Written Test. The Board has also revised the exam dates from 24th Jan 2016 to 31st Jan 2016 (Sunday). The unofficial answer key are published by the Coaching Centers all over India. The Admit Card is already uploaded. If you have any problem in downloading Hall Ticket of SSC Stenographer Grade C/ D Post, please comment below. If you are appearing in the Written Test, Please download Admit Card first. The exam final dates is 31-01-2016.
SSC Revised Syllabus & Pattern.
The Stenographer Recruitment 2015 for Grade C/ Grade-D post Scheme of examination is changed. Please download new & revised pattern of SSC Syllabus 2016.
- Specific requirement of knowledge of a particular subject or subjects the online examination may be for 200 marks with 200 questions. 100 questions on the specific subject(s) and 50 questions each on English Language and General Knowledge. In case the EQ covers more than one subject, like mathematics or commerce or statistics, etc. the 100 questions on subject of specialization may include questions on all the subjects.
- There will be no negative marking either in online or offline examination.
- In respect of posts for which Higher Secondary or Degree in any subject is the EQ without specialization in any subject/discipline, the test may be general in nature for 200 marks with 200 questions i.e. 50 questions on English Language and 50 questions on General Awareness
Download ANSWER KEY & Cut-Off Marks
The SSC Stenographer Grade C & Grade D Morning/ Evening Session Answer Key. We provide expected cut-off marks/ solution and scanned question papers on Exam Free Job Alert website. The Exam date is 31-01-2016. For posts with matriculations as EQ, and where there is no requirement of a skill test like typing, data entry test, etc. a written examination may be held online/offline in the pattern of paper-I of MTS Examination. The examination may be for 150 marks with 150 questions.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
- In respects of post with matriculation of Higher Secondary as EQ, if there is provision for skill test in EQ, no written examination (online or offline) will be held and candidates will be shortlisted for skill test on the basis of percentage of mistakes in skill test.
- The Prescribed number of candidates meeting the eligibility conditions will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage of marks in Essential Qualification for an online written examination. It is decided that Percentage of Marks in EQ will be arrived at on the basis of aggregate marks of all the subjects of all the year/semesters. Mere fulfilling of minimum prescribed qualifications, etc. will not entitle candidates to be called for the online examination.