Colgate Scholarship 2016 – How to Apply & Terms & Conditions.
The Colgate Scholarship 2016 give you chance to win 1 Lakh Scholarship for your children. This is an initiative ][TV Ads] issued by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited to provides opportunity to win scholarships of up to Rs 1 lakh. The scholarship is provided for the higher education of the individual. Around 12 candidates are chosen for 1 lakh INR and 189 students for Rs. 10,000 INR. We are providing the TOLL-FREE NUMBER/ CONTACT Number for Colgate Scholarship 2016. The Winner list/ Result of COLGATE SCHOLARSHIP 2016 is issued from 10th 10th to 31st May 2016 on official website.
- Colgate Scholarship was first launched in 2009 and about 1000 families have benefitted from the scholarship till date.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 Minimum Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- 2 NUMBER TO GIVE MISS CALL.
- 3 Prize & Number of Rewards.
- 4 Colgate Scholarship 2016 Reward
- 5 Application Mode and Process
- 6 Documents to be produced for Verification:
- 7 Selection Process
- 8 Address
Minimum Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
|Gender||Boys & Girls.|
|Class/ Age||Must be below 21 years of age|
Not eligible for Colgate Scholarship 2016
NUMBER TO GIVE MISS CALL.
The Colgate Scholarship 2016 miss call number is available from 1st January 2016 to 29th February 2016 and the applicant have to simply give a missed call on Colgate Scholarship Toll-free number 18002660300.
Prize & Number of Rewards.
Colgate Scholarship 2016 Reward
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited will offer 12 Colgate Scholarships worth Rs 1,00,000 and 189 scholarships worth Rs 10,000 to Colgate Scholarship Winners.
|Scholarship Worth Rs. 1,00,000||12|
|Scholarship Worth Rs. 10,000||189|
Note: Decision of the company regarding CDC Scholarships is final and binding.
Colgate Scholarship Winners
- Winners to fill up the form: All winners would be sent a form requiring particulars to be filled up. Incorrect or incomplete details shall not be entertainment. The cost of postage would be borne by the company.
- Candidates also need to produce some proof of identity at the time of availing Colgate Scholarship 2016.
- Payment of Colgate Scholarship: CDC Scholarship amount shall be paid by Account payee cheque. Winners should have a bank account or post office savings account
- Loss of Cheque: CDC Scholarships will be paid by Account payee cheque and Colgate shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the cheque once it has been handed over to the winner.
Application Mode and Process
Colgate Scholarship Application Process
- Missed Call: The parents/ candidate willing to participate for the Colgate Scholarship 2016 has to give a MISS CALL on Toll-free number 1800 266 0300 which is printed on the pack of ‘Colgate Dental Cream toothpaste COVER’, or communicated in TV commercials.The online application form is not available.
- Step 2: Answer Question on IVRS: The user will get a SMS or CALL BACK Number. The candidate are selected by the COLGATE SCHOLARSHIP 2016 officials and will be asked to select an Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS) option to answer a question.
Individuals, who make calls in the manner, will be considered as applicants for the scholarship offer. Registering an entry in the above-said process does not ensure winning the Colgate Scholarship 2016.
- Last date to Apply for Colgate Scholarship: Individuals can apply between
January 1, 2016- February 29, 2016, to get a chance to win Colgate scholarships.
Documents to be produced for Verification:
Colgate Scholarship 2016 winners will be required to produce the following documents as proof while availing CDC Scholarships:
- Driver License & Photocopy (OR)
- Passport & Photocopy (OR)
- Voter Identity Card & Photocopy (AND)
- Photocopy of PAN Card.
- Child’s birth certificate or school leaving certificate towards the proof of full name and age below 21 years is mandatory.
Points to Note:
- Valid Account Number: It will be the responsibility of the winners to have the active for realizing the cheque, which will be issued in the name of the person whose details are provided in the IVRS.
- Disputes: In a case, of any disputes regarding CDC Scholarships, it will be subject to the jurisdiction only in Mumbai courts.
Colgate Scholarship 2016 Selection Process
- Selecting 200 Random entries: Colgate will randomly select 201 entries from the list of registered entries who have given the right answer for the Colgate Scholarship 2016. Out of 201 entries, 12 entries will be randomly selected and will get a scholarship worth Rs. 1 Lac each.
- Prizes will be given to the individuals whose details are saved in the IVRS system.
- Verification Calls: Selected candidates will get actual calls from Colgate Scholarship 2016 organisers.
- Incorrect Details will Lead to Disqualification: If the details are found inaccurate at the time of verification, the name of that individual will be disqualified from Colgate Scholarship 2016 applications.
Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited
Colgate Research Centre,
Main Street, Hiranandani Gardens,
Powai, Mumbai – 400 076.
Contact Colgate Scholarship 2016
1-800-225599 (Toll-Free) (Between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays)