Army Open Bharti Procedure/ Selection Process. Every Month the Army Recruitment Board (ARB) issued OPEN RALLY to recruit Soldier/ Technical Trade/ Driver/ GD Driver etc. The procedure of Army Bharti has changed and is effective from 1st September 2015. The changes has been made in Phyiscal Test/ CEE/ Written Examination/ Medical Test/ Interview etc. The selection procedure for General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant in Indian Army is given below.
Complete Process is give below.
- Checking of document at Rally Center.
- Physical fitness test.
- Physical measurement.
- Medical examination.
- Written examination.
- Preparation of merit list and allotment of arms and services.
- Enrolment & dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres.
First Step 1: In general the candidate has to do trough series of Physical test for screening process. The Physical Fitness Tests (PFT) is compusory and will be carried out for all categories during the screening process of recruitment to assess the candidate’s physical ability and courage.
- Army Open Rally 2015-16 Date UP/ MP/ Rajasthan/ Haryana/ Delhi/ Bihar Bharti All Over India
Test The following tests will be concluded under Physical Fitness Tests (PFT) :
- 1.6 km running to check endurance (stamina)
- Pull Ups on Beam (Under Grip) for Strength.
- 9 feet Ditch for Courage.
- Zig-Zag Balance for Agility.
Marking System System of awarding marks for various categories are as under:
|Ser. No||Category||Physical Fitness Test (PFT) Maximum Marks||Remarks||Zig-Zag Balance||9 Feet Ditch|
|1.6 Km Run||Pull Ups|
|(a)||Soldier (General Duty)||60||40||Qualified||Qualified|
|(b)||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Technical / Nursing Assistant||Qualified*||Qualified #||-do-||-do-||Candidate required to qualify only. However entries of marks obtained to be made in Manual Board Proceedings and RMDS.|
|(d)||Havildar Education / Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer||Qualified*||Qualified#||-do-||-do-|
|(e)||JCO Religious Teacher||Qualified $||Not Applicable||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|
|(f)||JCO Catering *||Qualified*||Qualified#||Qualified||Qualified|
|(g)||Direct Havildar (Meritorious Sportsmen)||60||40||Qualified||Qualified|
* – 1.6 Km run in max 6.20 minutes.
# – Min 6 Pull Ups
$ – 1.6 Km run in max 8 minutes.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 1.6 Kilometer Running
- 2 Pull Ups on Beam (Under Grip).
- 3 Step 2: Aptitude Test (Screeing Written Examination.
- 3.1 Army Open Rally 2016-17 Timetable @JoinIndianArmy.nic.in
- 3.2 Join Indian Army Bharti Churu & Jhunjhunu Rally Nov 2016 – Online Form Sept 2016
- 3.3 Indian Army University Entry Scheme 27th UES Apply Online Aug 2016
- 3.4 Army Rally Program @Bangalore/ Mangalore/ Trivandrum Belgaum JoinIndianArmy July August 2016
- 3.5 Indian Army NCC (41st Special Entry Scheme) Vacancies July 2016
- 3.6 Bihar Jharkhand Army Rally 2016-17 Time Table (HQ RTG ZONE, DANAPUR) – Ranchi/ Patna/ Gaya/ Muzaffarpur
- 3.7 Madhya Pradesh Indian Army Rally 2016 HQ RTG ZONE, JABALPUR TimeTable
- 3.8 Army Rally In Ambala Headquarters 2016/ Online Registration/ Timetable
1.6 Kilometer Running
For Soldier General Duty Only.
- Upto 5 mins 40 secs – 60 Marks (Group I)
- From 5 mins 41 secs to 6 mins – 48 Marks (Group II)
For All Category less Soldier General Duty Only.
- Upto 5 mins 40 secs – 60 Marks (Group I)
- From 5 mins 41 secs to 6 mins to 20 secs – 48 Marks (Group II)
- Above 6 mins 20 secs – Fail
Provisions for Extra Time for 1.6 Km Run for Hilly Terrain Areas
Timings applicable for conduct of 1.6 Km run in hilly terrain will be as under:
- Upto 5000 feet – As per paragraph 4.
- Between 5000 feet to 9000 feet – Additional 30 secs extra given to each group.
- Between 9000 feet to 12000 feet – Additional 120 secs extra given to each group.
Pull Ups on Beam (Under Grip).
The marks for pull-ups on beam will be awarded as under:
|Sr. No||No of Pull Ups||Marks|
Min 6 Pull Ups are required to be done for the candidate to pass.
Weightage in Merit.
Performance of individual for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesman will be taken into account while awarding bonus marks as given below:
- Soldier General Duty – Physical Fitness Test (PFT) + Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks
- Soldier Technical / Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Nursing Assistant -Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks. However, the individual should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Tradesmen with Aptitude Test – 30% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 30% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks + 40% Tradesman Aptitude Test marks.
- Tradesmen without Aptitude Test – 60% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 40%Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
- Tradesmen Musician – 50% Physical Fitness Test (PFT) marks + 25% Aptitude Test marks + 25% Common Entrance Examination (CEE) marks.
Havildar Education and Havildar Survey Automated Cartographer – No Weightage. However, JCO Religious Teacher / Catering / Direct Havildar Sportsman (Meritorious Sportsman) should have qualified inPhysical Fitness Test (PFT).
Step 2: Aptitude Test (Screeing Written Examination.
Aptitude Test In order to ensure that the individuals being selected in the tradesmen category are suited for the job, which they are expected to perform, it is desirable that at the screening stage itself the candidates are subjected to an aptitude test. The aptitude test is conducted for candidates of artisan and traditional trades. Aptitude proficiency test will be conducted as specified in Appx to IHQ of MoD (Army) letter No 62506/Rtg 5(OR)(A) dt 20 Sep 06. Need for adhering to the policies laid down for conducting Aptitude Tests is mandatory. For Soldier Tradesmen it is reiterated that, the physical fitness tests constitute a vital input about a soldier’s potential / aptitude.
The Screening Board will conduct Tradesmen Aptitude Test at the rally site itself, as it is a pre-requisite for the individual to qualify before he is allowed to appear in the Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Soldier Tradesman category who are declared fail in aptitude test and are in Permanent Unfit (PUF) /Temporary Unfit (TUF) category, they will not go for further review medical exam and medical slip will not be given to such candidates. This will also be applicable for Soldier Tradesman (Musician) category.
Latest Indian Army Rally 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides latest Army Bharti Rally 2017-17, time table/ admit card/ selection/ physical test dates/ medical test/ joining letters etc.
Bihar Jharkhand Army Rally 2016-17 Time Table (HQ RTG ZONE, DANAPUR) – Ranchi/ Patna/ Gaya/ Muzaffarpur