Syllabus for Army Public School TGP/ PGT Teacher Recruitment Exam 2016.
Army Public School all subject PGT/ TGT/ PRT Stage-I Screeing Exam Syllabus with Scheme of Examination is available in PDF file. Download syllabus for English, Hindi, Mathematics, History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Psychology, Commerce, Computer Science / IT, Home Science, Physical Education Army Public School Teacher Exam 2016. The written test date is 26th and 27th November 2016. The candidate must download their admit card before appearing for the screening test. The Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Gradate Teacher TGT / PGT / PRT 8000 vacancies to be filled this year. This is golden opportunity for B.Ed qualified candidates.
Pattern for Army Public School PGT/ TGT/ PRT Teacher Recruitment.
There are total 3 stages for Army Public School Teacher recruitment. The Phase-I is Screeing Test also known as preliminary examination. The stage 2 is Interview and final stage-3 is to check Teaching skills and computer proficiency.
|Post||Paper||Contents||Duration of exam||Marks|
|Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||3 Hours||90|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part 1 for PGT/TGT||1 Hour 30 Minutes||90|
- Stage 1. Screening Exam: conducted on the Last Sunday of November/First Sunday of December every year, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This is conducted on-line by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools. Those who qualify in this stage will be given Score Cards which are valid for life provided the candidates pick up teaching job in any CBSE affiliated school within three years from the date of passing the screening exam. A Score Card will make candidates eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process. In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test:-
- Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
- Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For E.g. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired additional qualification.
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking.1/4 marks will be deducted fro each wrong answer.
- Parts A & B will be will be available together and the candidates have freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- Stage II. Interview.
- Stage III Evaluation of Teaching skills and computer proficiency. For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay& Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire
Stages II & III will be held in tandem under the aegis of Board of Administration at HQ Command/School Management.
List of Army Public School in India.
|S.No||School Name||S.No||School Name||S.No||School Name|
|1||APS Pune C1||44||APS Sukna||87||APS Lucknow (SP) C27|
|2||APS Kirkee||45||APS Gangtok||88||APS Lucknow (NR)|
|3||APS Dighi||46||APS Darjeeling||89||APS Lucnow (LSB)|
|4||APS Dehu Road||47||APS Kalimpong||90||APS Faizabad|
|5||APS Khadakswala||48||APS Tezpur C15||91||APS Kunraghat|
|6||APS Devlali C2||49||APS Tenga Valley||92||APS Agra|
|7||APS Mumbai||50||APS Missamari||93||APS Bareilly C28|
|8||APS Ahmednagar||51||APS Rangapahar C16||94||APS Pithoragarh (BCJ)|
|9||APS Kamptee||52||APS Agartala C17||95||APS Pithoragarh|
|10||APS Jaisalmer C3||53||APS Dinjan C18||96||APS Ranikhet|
|11||APS Jodhpur||54||APS Chandimandir C19||97||APS Almora|
|12||APS Nasirabad||55||APS Dagshai C20||98||APS Hempur|
|13||APS Ahmedabad C4||56||APS Ambala||99||APS Fatehgarh|
|14||APS Dharandghara||57||APS Patiala||100||APS Jabalpur No 1 C29|
|15||APS Bhuj||58||APSSangrur||101||APS Jabalpur No 2|
|16||APS Bhopal C5||59||APS Nahan C21||102||APS Mhow C30|
|17||APS Gwalior||60||APS (CT) Dehradun||103||APS Danapur C31|
|18||APS Babina||61||APS Birpur||104||APS Ramgarh|
|19||APS Saugor||62||APS Jalandhar C22||105||APS Gaya|
|20||APS Jhansi||63||APS Kapurthala||106||APS Allahabad C32|
|21||APS Telbehat||64||APS Ferozpur||107||APS Old Cantt Allahabad|
|22||APS S,Bad (RKP) C6||65||APS Amritsar||108||APS Varanasi|
|23||APS S,Bad (Bolarum)||66||APS Tibri||109||APS Roorkee No 1 C33|
|24||APS Golconda||67||APS Beas||110||APS Roorkee No 2|
|25||APS Bangalore C7||68||APS Mamun Cantt C23||111||APS Lansdowne|
|26||APS ASC C & C||69||APS Yol Cantt||112||APS Meerut|
|27||APS PRT Centre||70||APS Unchibassi||113||APS Raiwala|
|28||APS Chennai||71||APS Kandrori||114||APS Gopalpur C34|
|29||APS Wellington||72||APS Janglot||115||APS Udhampur C35|
|30||APS Trivandrum C8||73||APS Madhopur||116||APS Dhar Road|
|31||APS Cannanore||74||APS Pathankot||117||APS Leh C36|
|32||APS Kolkata C9||75||APS Kaluchak C24||118||APS Srinagar C37|
|33||APS Barrackpore||76||APS Sunjwan||119||APS Akhnoor C38|
|34||APS Panagarh||77||APS Damana||120||APS Rakh Muthi|
|35||APS Narangi C10||78||APS Ratnuchak||121||APS Nagrota|
|36||APS Basistha||79||APS BD Bari||122||APS Jaipur C39|
|37||APS Shillong C11||80||APS Samba||123||APS Itarana (Alwar)|
|38||APS Umroi||81||APS Jammu||124||APS Kota|
|39||APS Happy Valley||82||APS Miran Sahib||125||APS Mathura C40|
|40||APSJorhat C12||83||APS Delhi Cantt C25||126||APS Bikaner C41|
|41||APS Binnaguri C13||84||APS Dhaula Kuan||127||APS Suratgarh|
|42||APS Bagrakote||85||APS Shankar Vihar||128||APS Bhatinda C42|
|43||APS Bengdubi C14||86||APS NOIDA C26||129||APS Fazilka|
|134||APS Hisar C43|
|135||APS Kanpur C44|
|136||APS Ranchi C45|
|137||APS Bichugunj C46|