If you searching for Army Rally/ Bharti Written Test Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016? In the coming month the Indian Army is going to hold Rally Bharti for Soldier (Technical/ Non-Technical), Store Keeper/ Havildar & other post. The upcoming army rally date sheet is available here.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 Paper Pattern.
- 1.1 Army Open Rally 2016-17 Timetable @JoinIndianArmy.nic.in
- 1.2 Join Indian Army Bharti Churu & Jhunjhunu Rally Nov 2016 – Online Form Sept 2016
- 1.3 Indian Army University Entry Scheme 27th UES Apply Online Aug 2016
- 1.4 Army Rally Program @Bangalore/ Mangalore/ Trivandrum Belgaum JoinIndianArmy July August 2016
- 1.5 Indian Army NCC (41st Special Entry Scheme) Vacancies July 2016
- 1.6 Bihar Jharkhand Army Rally 2016-17 Time Table (HQ RTG ZONE, DANAPUR) – Ranchi/ Patna/ Gaya/ Muzaffarpur
- 1.7 Madhya Pradesh Indian Army Rally 2016 HQ RTG ZONE, JABALPUR TimeTable
- 1.8 Army Rally In Ambala Headquarters 2016/ Online Registration/ Timetable
- 2 SELECTION PROCESS.
- 3 Pattern – Soldier (Clerk / Store Keeper Technical).
- 4 Bonus Marks Details.
The Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is conducted on last Sunday of each month except in the Month of March, June, September and December. It comprises of following papers:
- Soldier (General Duty): It generally comprises of questions on General Knowledge, General Science and Maths. Duration of paper is 60 minutes. Total marks – 100. Pass marks – 32. Level – Matriculation.
- Soldier (Technical). It generally comprises of questions on General Knowledge, Physical, Maths and Chemistry. Duration of paper is 60 minutes. Total marks – 200. Pass marks – 80. Level – 10 + 2 of CBSE and State Education Boards.
- Soldier (Nursing Assistant). It generally comprises of questions on General Knowledge, Maths, Biology and Chemistry. Duration of paper is 60 minutes. Total marks – 200. Pass marks – 80. Level – Maths (Matriculation Level) and others 10 + 2 of CBSE and State Education Boards.
Latest Indian Army Rally 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provides latest Army Bharti Rally 2017-17, time table/ admit card/ selection/ physical test dates/ medical test/ joining letters etc.
Bihar Jharkhand Army Rally 2016-17 Time Table (HQ RTG ZONE, DANAPUR) – Ranchi/ Patna/ Gaya/ Muzaffarpur
- Checking of document at Rally Center.
- Physical fitness test.
- Physical measurement.
- Medical examination.
- Written examination.
- Preparation of merit list and allotment of arms and services.
- Enrolment & dispatch of selected candidates to Training Centres
Pattern – Soldier (Clerk / Store Keeper Technical).
Part 1 (100 marks)
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions and General Science – 40 marks.
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions. Maths and Computer Science – 60 marks.
Part II (100 marks)
Subjective essay type of questions in English comprising grammar, comprehension, letter writing, essay writing, paragraph writing etc.
- Maximum marks – 200, time – 60 minutes.
- A candidate will be required to score a minimum of 32% (32 marks) in Part I and Part II separately and a minimum of 40% (80 marks) in total to be declare pass in the written examination.
Note: National Cadet Corps (NCC) `C’ Certificate holders seeking enrolment for Soldier (General Duty) are exempted from appearing in written examination but will have to fulfill other laid down criteria.
Bonus Marks Details.
Previously, 20 bonus marks were added at the time of preparation of merit list for enrolment into the Army to all State / National level sportsmen and those who have represented School / College / District in the Board / University / State Championship respectively and have secured 1st / 2nd position. To ensure incentive based on level of participation / proficiency, awarding of bonus marks has been graduated as under:
|(a)||Represented India at International level||20 marks.|
|(b)||Represented State at National level||15 marks.|
|(c)||Represented District at State level||10 marks.|
|(d)||Represented University Team or Regional Team at District level||05 marks.|
Revised policy is effective from 01 Oct 2012.(Auth: Letter No 62529/Rtg 5 (OR) (A) dt 20 Jul 2012)
The pass percentage of Soldier General Duty and Soldier Tradesmen category in the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) has shown an upward turn and is even reaching 90 – 95% at times. Due to limited vacancies available, this results in a much larger number of aspirants, having passed, being placed as Not in Merit (NIM) in the final selection list. This leads to lower satisfaction levels. In order to correct the situation, it has been decided that negative marking would be applied in the Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for Soldier General Duty and Soldier Tradesmen categories wef 01 October 2012. As such the following marking system would be implemented:
- 2 marks for every right answer.
- ½ negative mark for every wrong answer.
- 0 mark for answer left blank.
NCC certificate Bonus Marks.
|Ser. No||NCC Certificate||Soldier General Duty Category||Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical / Technical Nursing Assistant Category||Tradesman Category|
|(a)||NCC ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|(b)||NCC ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|(c)||NCC ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from CEE||15 Marks||Exempted from CEE|
NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders who have participated in Republic Day Parade at New Delhi are exempted from Common Entrance Examination (CEE) for recruitment into Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Technical and Soldier Nursing Assistant Category and are awarded 100% marks in lieu of Common Entrance Examination (CEE).
- Fill Indian Army Bharti 2016 Form for Sports Persons – Direct Havildar/ Naib Subedar
- ARMY RALLY RESULT/ MERIT LIST – Exam/ Physical Test & Medical Test.
- Fill Online Form – Register Army Open Bharti 2015-2016
- List of Document Required in ARMY OPEN BHARTI RALLY 2015-16.
- Army Open Bharti/ Rally Selection Process 2015-2016 [REVISED]