Assam PSC Jr. Administrative Assistant 30-08-2015 Answer Key SET A/ B/ C/ D.
Download Answer Key of APSC Jr. Administrative Assistant written exam held on 30th August 2015. The admit card of Assam PSC has been uploaded at apsconline.gov.in website. This is a grade-III clerical cadre vacancies for Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
As per the official notice of APSC Jr. Admin Assistant (Clerk Cadre) recruitment shall be based on 4 Stages. The Prelims exam is based on OMR written exam (offline mode) with Objective type Multiple Choice. There shall be only 1(one) paper on General Knowledge and General English of Degree standard. The paper will shall consist 100 questions and each question will carry 1 mark. The duration will be 2(two) hours. The detailed Syllabus will be uploaded in the Commission’s website in due course.
1. Prelims Exam.
The preliminary examination shall be held in Guwahati. However, if the number of candidates become very large, the Commission will hold the Examination at below centers.
- Guwahati: For Dhubri, Kokrajhar, Chirang, Bongaigaon, Goalpara, Kamrup Rural, Kamrup Metro, Nalbari, Baska, Barpeta, Mangoldoi, Udalguri, Sonitpur, Lakhimpur, Dhemaji, Silchar, Karimganj, Hailakandi, Dimahaso, Morigaon
- Jorhat: For Tinsukia, Dibrugarh, Sibsagar, Jorhat, Golaghat, Nagaon, Karbi Anglong.
(ii)Written Examination: The written Examination shall be held only in Guwahati.
- General English, General Knowledge and quantitative Aptitude of HSLC standard total question are 100 and is of 3 hours.
- Précis writing & drafting (either in English or Assamese).
- General Assamese/Alternative English- 50 marks- 2hrs.
- Elementary Knowledge on Computer – Multiple choice question- 90 minutes.
- Computer Practical-50 marks- two hours.
iii) Computer Practical Exam: The Computer Practical Examination shall be held only in Guwahati.
iv) Viva-Voce: Examination shall be held in the office Complex of the Commission at Khanapara Guwahati.
Contact & Helpline.