RAJASTHAN RUHS Raj B.Sc NURSING ADMISSION Online Form Started from 8th June 2016. Rajasthan Nursing Council B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2016.
The student seeking admission to B.Sc. Nursing (4 year) course session-2016-17 will be done as per the Rajasthan Government orders and RUHS ordinance of B. Sc. Nursing course. The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) is a state university, established on 25 February 2005. The candidate who to fill online Entrance Exam for B.Sc ADMISSION 2016 forms at RNC JAIPUR and RUHS website. We are providing latest news & update regarding Rajasthan B.Sc/ Pharmacy/ Dental ADMISSION 2016-17 academic session.
Table of Page Contents
- 1 Latest Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 & Admission 2016-2017
- 2 Important Dates. (UPDATED)
- 3 LIST OF COURSES AT RUHS, JAIPUR.
- 4 MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY for B.Sc NURSING 2016.
- 5 Entrance Exam 2016/ Selection Process.
- 6 IMPORTANT DATE & ONLINE FORMS.
- 7 How to apply.
Latest Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 & Admission 2016-2017
Check the latest B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 in U.P/ Bihar/ Odisha/ West Bengal/ M.P/ Punjab/ Haryana/ Himachal Pradesh State.
- Himachal Pradesh University Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 Notification/ Dates HPU B.Sc Nursing February 9, 2016
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Admission 2016-17/ B.Sc Nursing February 9, 2016
- Kashmir University B.Sc/ Post Basic Nursing Admission 2016 – Prospectus/ Notice January 28, 2016
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan SAAT-2016 Notification University Entrance Test January 20, 2016
- List of Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 Notification – All Over India Online Form January 19, 2016
- [Updated] B.Sc Nursing Admission 2016 in RAJASTHAN – RUSH B.Sc Nursing Online Form 8th June 2016 January 4, 2016
- AIIMS Nursing Entrance Exam 2016 – B.Sc / Post Basic Nursing Prospectus/ Notice December 31, 2015
- Adesh University Nursing Entrance Exam AUPMET 2016 – Fill Online Form/ Notification December 30, 2015
Important Dates. (UPDATED)
Important Events of B.Sc Nursing 2016 at RUHS Jaipur
|Starting date for filling of on-line application form at RUHS website(www.ruhsraj.org)||08-06-2016|
|Last date for submitting the on-line application form at RUHS website||4-07-2016 2:00 Mid Night|
|Date of computer based online examination||17-07-2016 (Sunday)|
|Printout of the online application form along with RUHS challan copy and all relevant documents||To be submitted at the time of joining at the allotted college|
LIST OF COURSES AT RUHS, JAIPUR.
The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has list of UG & PG courses, MBBS, Diploma courses Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy courses, B.A.S.L.P.(Bachelor in Audiology & Speech Language Pathology) Pharmacy Courses, Dental Courses: MDS, BDS. Nursing Courses: M.Sc., B.Sc. Nursing, Post basic B.Sc. nursing, Paramedical science courses
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY for B.Sc NURSING 2016.
- The applicant must possess 12th Board (HSC) from RBSE Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized as equivalent with not less than of 45% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together at the qualifying examination (40% for natural born SC& ST).
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males on or before 31st December 2016.
Entrance Exam 2016/ Selection Process.
- Selection of the candidates shall be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by the University or competent authority or on the basis of merit calculated on total marks obtained in the above-stated recognized qualifying examination in the subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology only.
IMPORTANT DATE & ONLINE FORMS.
The result of rajasthan board higher secondary exam is now available. The candidate are very much excited to apply for Graduation courses and Join COLLEGE for the first time. We are providing B.Sc NURSING ADMISSION 2016 in Jhunjhunu, Sikar, Churu, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota, Bikaner, Bharatpur & Jaipur.
Note: Please do check official website for latest news & alert.
How to apply.
All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC,ST&PH Category candidates) + Rs. 10/- for e-Mitra service charges at any e-Mitra/CSC network authorized by govt. of Rajasthan. Online application fee never be refundable nor transferable and nor adjustable. Any plea in this matter will not be entertained.
Reservation of Seats.
The reservation is applicable in Govt. College of Nursing, Jaipur, Govt. Self-financed nursing colleges and Private nursing colleges. The reservation of seats will be subject to statutory provisions enacted by State of Rajasthan.
- 15% of the total seats will be filled up by the candidates on all India basis inclusive of Rajasthan and 16%, 12% , 21% & 1% of 15% by reserved for SC, ST, OBC & SBC respectively. The percentage of female candidates shall not fall below 50% of the total seats in all categories.
- 85% of the total scats will be filled up by the Bonafide candidates of Rajasthan. The candidates must have studied for the last three years of the qualifying examination continuously as regular candidates recognized institution in Rajasthan.
- Natural Father/Mother of the candidates has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and candidate has studied for at least 5 years in a recognized education institution in Rajasthan.
- The candidate is Son/Daughter of a serving of retired employee of (a) Government of Rajasthan including Officer of all India Service born on the State Cadre of Rajasthan. (b) Undertaking/Corporation / Improvement Trust Municipal Board/Panchayat Samities/Co-operative bodies duly constituted by Govt. of Rajasthan by an act of law and (c) any of the University in Rajasthan or Secondary Board of Education (Rajasthan) provided that employee has put in at least three years of service in the above bodies on the last date of or submission of application in the office for admission.
- The candidates is a Son/Daughter of permanent employee of Indian defense service and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission provided that in case of Defense personnel from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service.
- 16% of the total seats are reserved for natural born candidates (not adopted) belong to SC and notified in the Presidential order for the state of Rajasthan. The distribution of seats of SC Males and SC Females.
- 12% of the total seats are reserved for natural born candidates (not adopted) belonging to ST as notified in the Presidential order for the state of Rajasthan The distribution of seats for ST Male and ST Females.
- 21% of the total seals are reserved for natural born candidates (not adopted) belonging to OBC as notified in the Presidential order for the state of Rajasthan. The distribution of seats for OBC Male and OBC Female.
- 1% of the total seats are reserved for natural born candidates (not adopted) belong to SBC and notified in the Presidential order for the State of Rajasthan. The distribution of seats for SBC Male and SBC Female are as in other categories.
- 3% of the total seats including all the reserved and unreserved category are reserved for physically handicapped candidates. A certificate of physically handicapped issued by an authorized board should be submitted.
LIST of AFFILIATED B.Sc NURSING COLLEGE.
Check top Govt B.Sc Nursing Colleges in Rajasthan.
- Government Nursing College, Jaipur.
- Government Nursing College, Jodhpur.
- Government Nursing College, Bikaner.
ADDRESS & CONTACT.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Tonk Road, Sector 18,
Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, RJ 302033
Phone Number.0141 279 5501.