Bank of India Credit Officer/ Junior Management Officer JMGS MMGS – II/ III: The Bank of India has issued notice for 517 Credit Officers, Manager & Senior Manager in JMGS MMGS – II, MMGS-III. The Exam FreeJobAlert.com website contains 12th pass Bank Jobs 2016. The selection process is based on written test. The eligible & interested candidate must fill BOI Jobs form before 14th June 2016.
SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes GEN – General/Unreserved Category, PWD – Persons with Disabilities, OC – Orthopedically Challenged, VI- Visually Impaired, HI – Hearing Impaired and XSM – Ex-Servicemen.
Table of Page Contents
BOI Vacancies May 2016.
|Name of the Post||Scale||Category wise vacancies||Age as on 01.04.2016|
|Officer – Credit||JMGS- I||24||24||52||117||217||11||1||1||21||30|
|Manager||MMGS – II||30||15||52||103||200||2||2||2||28||35|
|Senior Manager||MMGS – III||15||07||27||51||100||1||1||1||30||38|
|SCALE||SCALE OF PAY|
|Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I)||23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020|
|Middle Management Grade Scale -II(MMGS II)||31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950|
|Middle Management Grade Scale- III(MMGS III)||42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490|
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Recruitment :
- Officer Credit (JMGS I): Candidate having B.com degree(3 year full time programme) with min 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year full time programme) (candidates appearing in the final year of examination of MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA are eligible to apply, However their final result should be declared on or before 31th August 2016.) OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA.
- Manager (MMGS II): Candidate having B.com degree(3 year full time programme) with min 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year full time programme) OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA.
- Senior Manager (MMGS III): Candidate having B.com degree(3 year full time programme) with min 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year full time programme) OR Chartered Accountant OR ICWA.
Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/ OBC/ PWD) will be entitle for relaxation of 5% i.e they should have minimum 55% marks at graduation level.
- For Credit Officers : 21 to 30 years
- For Manager : 28 to 35 years
- For Senior Manager : 30 to 38 years
Age Relaxation :
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 05 years
- For Other Backward Classes : 03 years
- For Persons With Disability : 10 years
The selection is based on Online written Examination and Personal Interview.
|Sr. No||Name of the Tests||
|Minimum qualifying marks for general candidates||Duration|
|1.||English Language||50||20||Composite Time of 150 min|
|2.||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50||20|
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi. The test of English Language will be of qualifying nature i.e Marks obtained in English Language will not be added while preparing merit List. Qualifying marks stipulated above are for General Category candidates. Candidates belonging to the Reserved Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD), filling in vacancies reserved for the relevant category, will be entitled to a relaxation of 5% marks in relation to that stipulated for general category candidates.
Penalty for Wrong Answers :
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question
HOW TO FILL FORM.
Eligible and Interested Candidates may apply Online through the BOI website www.bankofindia.co.in from 31.05.2016 to 14.06.2016. The application fees for General & Others candidates have to pay Rs.600/- and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 31.05.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 14.06.2016
- Date of Payment of Fee Online : 31.05.2016 to 14.06.2016