BHU PET Result 2016/ Merit Wise Counselling Time Table for Admission in M.A/ M.Com/ M.Sc/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech & other PG courses. Banaras Hindu Univeristy PET 2016 Entrance Exam Result with Counselling Schedule.
The Kashi Hindu VishwaVidyalaya (काशी हिन्दू विश्वविद्यालय) BHU Controller of Examination has conducted Post Graduate Entrance Test for admission in PG courses 2016-17 academic year. The BHU PET-2016 Merit list is given below for Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Engineering etc.
Table of Page Contents
List of documents Required.
The students has to bring photostat & original certificates & documents for admission in PG courses.
Only those candidates who are selected/ waitlisted shall be informed through a ‘Call Letter’ (to be downloaded from the Entrance Test Postal) by the concerned Dean of Faculty/Head of the Department, BHU about their admission. If a candidate is called for admission to a particular course on a particular date/dates, he/she shall have to bring with him/her all the necessary documents mentioned below in ORIGINAL failing which his/her admission shall NOT be considered. (The ‘Call Letter’ will contain more details.)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination (Refer note clause below 21).
- PET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
Candidates must have in their possession all original documents such as High School Mark sheet and Certificate, Intermediate or equivalent Mark sheet and Certificate (if issued), Certificate of Reservation, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate (if issued by the Board) and ADMIT CARD OF THE RESPECTIVE ENTRANCE TEST at the time of admission failing which their admission shall not be considered. However, Marksheet downloaded from the Website of the concerned examining body (subject to verification by the Admission Committee), CONFIDENTIAL MARKSHEETS or PROVISIONAL RESULTS issued by the Registrar/ Controller of Examinations of the concerned University or Secretary of the concerned Board (in case qualifying examination is of Senior Secondary level) shall also be entertained at the time of admission.
PET-2016 RESULT ONLINE.
The Result of BHU PET 2016 shall be announced in 3rd or 4th week of June 2016.
- M. P. Ed. (Theory); M.Sc. in Health Statistics
- Master of Agri-Business Management
- MPA- Vocal, Instrumental & MPA Dance (Theory*); MBA in Agri-Business,
- Master of Tourism & Travel Management
- M.A. Social Work
- M.F.A. (Theory*); MPA in Musicology (Theory*); M. Sc. in Bioinformatics
- M.Sc (Ag) in Soil & Water Conservation;
- Master of Personnel Management And Industrial Relations
- M.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering (Soil and Water Conservation Engineering) M.Com
- M.Sc. in: – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Computer Science; M. Sc. in Geology/M. Sc. Petroleum Geo Sciences
- Combined Test [MBA (Financial Management)/ MBA (Foreign Trade)/MBA (Risk and Insurance)]
- Masters in Corporate Communication Management
- M.A. in Mass Communication;
- M.Sc. (Ag); M. Ed; and M.A. Prayojanmoolak Hindi (Patrakarita).
- M.Sc. (Ag.) Agro-forestry,
- M. A. in: – Arabic, Bengali, Hindi, Marathi, Persian, Pali, Sanskrit, Telugu, Urdu, Nepali, English, French,
- I.P.R., German
- M. A. in: – Economics, History, Political Science, Sociology
- M.A. in Integrated Rural Development and Management
- M. Ed. (Spl.) V.I., M. Ed. (Spl.) H.I.
- M. A. in: – A.I.H.C. & Arch., History of Art, Philosophy, Linguistics M.Sc. (Tech.) in: – Geophysics, M.Sc. in:- Biochemistry
- M.Sc. in Statistics and Computing,; M.A. in Education;
- M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences (Environmental Technology)
- M.Sc. in Molecular & Human Genetics;
- M.A. in Public Administration; M.Sc. in Plant Biotechnology;
- M.Sc. in Forensic Science;
- M. Sc. in Environmental Sciences;
- M. A. in Manuscriptology & paleography;
- M.Sc. in Computational Science and Applications in Signal Processing;
- M.A. in Conflict Management and Development
- M.A./M.Sc.: – Geography, Mathematics, Statistics, Home Science, Psychology; M.A. (Museology); Acharya
M.Sc. Applied Microbiology
- COMMON EXAMS – LL.M. (2-Year), LL.M. ( 1-year), LLM (HRDE). M.Sc. in Food Science & Technology
- COMMON EXAMS – Master of Vocation in Retail Management/ Master of Vocation in Logistics Management/ Master of Vocation in Hospital and Tourism Management.
Latest BHU UET/ PET 2016 Notice
- BHU SET-2016 Result/ Merit List – Class 6th 9th 11th Counselling Process/ Time Table June 11, 2016
- BHU PET 2016 Result/ Merit List @bhuonline.in Counselling June 11, 2016
- Banaras BHU PET/ UET Exam Answer Key 2016 (REVISED) April 25, 2016
- BHU UET 2016|BHU BSc Agriculture Admission 2016 Forms/ Dates/ Syllabus October 26, 2015
- BHU UET/ PET Entrance TEST 2016 Answer KEY bhuonline.in & RESULT May 25, 2015
The University will adopt computerised counseling procedure for admissions to various courses during the academic session 2016-17. The counseling procedure will involve following steps:
STEP 1: Online Preference Entry (on or after issue of Call Letter and before the Counselling Date)
Every candidate called for counseling for admission to a Course shall be required to fill up an online Preference Entry Form which will be available and active on the on the Candidate’ segment of the Entrance Test Portal [www.bhuonline.in] for online preference entry after they have received the password. In the Preference Entry Form, a candidate is required to give his/her preference of the following:
- Choice of Course. This preference option is available only if admission to more than one course is done based on merit index/rank obtained in a Common Test [some of the PG programmes].
- Preference of location [Faculty/Department on the Main Campus or RGSC or Affiliated Colleges]. This preference option is available only if a course runs at more than one location.
- Seat Type: Whether the candidate wants seats with regular fee only or he/she is willing to take admission in Paid Seat if the regular fee seats are full. This preference option is not available for Special Courses of Study and certain other regular/professional programmes (such as MCA on the main campus).
Give your order of preference carefully. No section of the online preference form should be left blank. If any section is left blank, it will be presumed that candidate is not interested in that option. Candidates will get another opportunity of making changes in the entries made in the Online Preference Entry Form on the day of counselling (prior to verification of documents). Admission to Paid Seats will be done after the regular fee seats are full. All those candidates who opted for Paid Seat while filling up the ‘Preference Entry Form’ at the time of Counselling will be arranged in order of merit, their preference of a course (as given in preference entry form) and availability of seats. In case a candidate, who initially got provisionally admitted in regular fee seat of his/her lower preference, gets an opportunity of higher preference course/honours/honours (combinations)/ location under Paid Seat, he/she will be considered for Paid Seat for the course to migrate from his/her lower preference to higher preference.
STEP 2: Activity on the day of Counselling
- Reach the counseling venue at the prescribed time/date given in this Call letter. Contact the Counseling Centre/Venue Incharge and mark your attendance by signing the attendance sheet available with the Counseling Centre Incharge.
- Discuss with the teachers available at the Counseling Centre/Venue about the available options of PG courses [in case common entrance test is held for admission to more than one course], locations and fee structures, availability of hostels etc. In case you want to change your preference [earlier filled up by you ONLINE], you can do at this stage. Request the Counselling Centre/Venue Incharge for change. After preference entry form is finalised, get its printout, sign it and submit it alongwith other required original documents at the Verification Desk. Preference Entry Form once signed and confirmed by a Candidate on the Counselling Date shall be final and shall not be changed later. The computer will allot seats strictly in order of merit in the entrance test taking into account the order of preference filled up by the candidate and availability of seats.
NOTE: If a Reserved Meritorious candidate is called for counselling alongwith General category candidates his/her claim on seats reserved for his/her category shall remain intact.
- In case you are provisionally admitted, collect the Provisional Admission Letter from the Counselling Centre/ Venue Incharge at 10:00 am on the next day of Counseling. The Admission letter will show the course in which you are provisionally admitted on the date of counseling, amount of admission fee (regular fee) to be paid and deadline for fee payment (ordinarily 4:00 pm of the day following the Counseling date). In case you are provisionally admitted to a special Course of Study or on Paid Seat, you will be required to pay the Special Course/ Paid Seat Fee in addition to regular Fee of the Course. Please checkup from the Counseling Centre Incharge about the amount, mode of payment and deadline for payment of Special Course/ Paid Seat Fee.
- Mode of Payment of Admission Fee (Regular Fee of the University): After the candidate has received the provisional admission letter from the Counseling Centre/Venue Incharge, he/she will have following options for payment of Admission Fee:
- Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance Test portal.
- Payment of Fee in cash at the Fee Counters (check the location of the nearest Fee Counter at the Counseling Centre/Venue).
STEP 3: Activity on next day of Counselling date
The Candidates must submit the proof of payment of admission fee to the Counselling Centre/Venue Incharge latest by 04:00 pm on the next day of the Counselling (deadline for payment of Fee). This will not be required if fee is paid Online payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance Test portal. In case they fail to produce the evidence/proof of payment by the said deadline, it will be presumed that he/she is not interested in the admission and his provisional admission letter shall be treated as cancelled/withdrawn.