Table of Page Contents
Essential qualification for Non-teaching positions under Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’
- For Post Code: 1566 (Director): E.Q.: High Second Class Post-Graduate Degree and Ph.D. in Indian History/Ancient Indian History & Culture/ Archaeology/History of Art/Fine Arts/Museology/Anthropology or related subject. 10 years working experience in a Museum of repute with established reputation in Museology.
- For Post Code: 2773 (Executive Engineer): E.Q.: (i) Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with at least 50% (ii) 08 years experience as Assistant Engineer (10 years in case of Diploma Holders) in the relevant discipline.
- For Post Code: 3207 (Assistant Engineer-Electrical): E.Q.: (1) Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering. (2) At least 03 years experience for Degree holders and 08 years for Diploma holders in internal and external electrification of different kinds of buildings such as Lecture Halls, Laboratories, Hostels, Hospitals, and Auditorium etc. The candidate should also have experience of installation of Air-conditioning equipment’s and Lifts. (3) Age Limit: 35 years- Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per University rules and by number of years put in at BHU for the candidate serving at supervisory level.
- For Post Code: 3209 (Assistant Engineer (Electrical)): E.Q.: (i) Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering. (ii) At Least 3 years experience for Degree holders and 8 years for Diploma holders in internal and external electrification of different kinds of buildings such as Lecture Halls, Laboratories, Hostels, Hospitals and Auditorium etc D.Q .: The candidate should also have experience of installation of Air-conditioning equipment and lifts Age Limit- 35 years- Relaxable for SC/ ST / OBC candidates as per University rules and by number of years put in as BHU for the Candidate serving at supervisory level.
- For Post Code: 3211 (Maintenance Engineer): E.Q.: (1)M.Sc. in Physics with Spl. in Electronics or M.Sc. in Electronics or B.E./B.Tech. Electronics Engg./Electronics Instrumentation. (2) At least 3 years’ experience of maintenance and repair of Electronic equipment in scientific organization of repute. D.Q.: Maintenance experience of Nuclear Accelerator and associated electronics instruments.
- For Post Code: 3215 (Programmer): E.Q.: B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science & Engg./Electronics Engg./M.Sc. Computer Science/MCA, with 05 years programming experience in C/C++/Java etc. OR Master Degree in Engg./Technology in Computer Science & Engg/Electronics Engg. with 03 years’ experience in programming. D.Q.: Proficiency of Programming in languages like C/C++/JAVA etc. databases: MySQL/ORACLE with PHP etc. Foundations and practices under WINDOWS/LINUX/UNIX platforms.
- For Post Code: 3216 (Maintenance Engineer (Junior)): E.Q.: B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg./Computer Science & Engg. with 05 years’ experience of Computer Network administration and Computer hardware including Massive UPS systems and Centralized Air-conditioning Plants/ Computer Systems Management and administration /Maintenance of a campus-wide large computer network preferably with fibre optic backbone links. D.Q.: Industrial background
- For Post Code: 3208 (Security Officer): E.Q.: (i) Should be a graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University or a equivalent degree from an Army establishment, (ii) Certificate of good health, (iii) Age: Not more than 50 years (iv) Minimum of 07 years experience of security work of which at least 02 years experience should be in the pre-revised scale of Rs. 4500-125-7000 or above in a security system of a University/ Government establishment. D.Q.: Participation in games and sports or NCC or Social Service Organisation.
- For Post Code: 4374 (Vehicle Driver): E.Q.: (1) High School or equivalent, (2) Valid Driving License of Auto Vehicle and (3) Two years experience of Driving covered with valid Driving license. D.Q .: 05 years experience with valid driving license, candidate having experience of driving hydrogen vehicle will be preferred.
- For Post Code: 4375 (OPD Attendant): E.Q.: B.Sc. with 2 years experience/I.Sc. with 5 years experience in 100 bedded hospital/Government Health Sector/Government Hospital.
- For Post Code: 4376 (Technical Assistant): E.Q.: M.Sc. OR B.Sc. with 4 years experience in the relevant area OR Diploma with 3 years experience in the relevant area.
- Post Code: 4379 (Jr. Engineer (Civil)): E.Q(1) Diploma in the relevant field from a recognized Institution or body with 3 years experience for construction and repair of buildings and furniture’s, (2) Knowledge of Hindi.
- For Post Code: 4382 (Senior Mechanic): E.Q.: (1) High School with science along with 3 years Diploma from polytechnic or equivalent from recognised institution, (2) At least 5 years experience in Trade in a recognised institution or public/private sector undertaking. D.Q.: Electrical/Mechanical : Operation, Maintenance, Repair and Installation of electric substations 33/11/6.6/400 KV System, overhead lines, indoor wiring. Water supply system, refrigeration and AC system. The person to be recruited should be capable of managing the services of township in the respective areas. The appointment can also be made on contractual basis.
- For Post Code: 2861 (Dy. Medical Superintendent): E.Q.: MBBS recognized by MCI, MD/MS recognized by MCI in any clinical subject with 10 years administrative experience in a teaching hospital having minimum 500 beds. Age limit: Less than 55 years at the time of advertisement.
- For Post Code: 2862 (Dy. Medical Superintendent (MM)): E.Q.: MBBS recognized by MCI, MD/MS recognized by MCI in any clinical subject with 10 years administrative experience in a teaching hospital having minimum 500 beds.
- Age limit: Less than 55 years at the time of advertisement. D.Q.: Master in Hospital Administration/ Diploma in Administration.
- For Post Code: 3370 (Medical Officer): E.Q.: M.S./M.D. in the relevant post in General Surgery/Orthopaedics/General Medicine/Pathology; D.Q.: 02 years Senior Resident/Experience as Medical Officer in the specialty.
- For Post Code: 3371 (Medical Officer): E.Q.: MBBS recognized by MCI, M.S./M.D. in General Medicine/General Surgery/Obs. & Gynaecology/ / Orthopaedics/ /Pathology .D.Q.: Preference will be given to the experienced candidate in relevant discipline.
- For Post Code: 3372 (Assistant Registrar): E.Q.: Good academic record plus Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. D.Q.: Degree in Management and LL.B, Knowledge of Computer.
BHU Varanasi PGT/ TGT/ Clerk etc. Recruitment 2016.
|Department||Post Code||Name of the Post||Nos. of Posts||PwDs Type & No. of Posts|
|Bharat Kala Bhavan||1566||Director (for 05 years or up to the age of retirement whichever is earlier. Persons willing to come on deputation may also apply)||1|
|Electric and Water Supply Services||2773||Executive Engineer||1|
|University Works Department||3207||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|Chief Proctor’s Office||3208||Security Officer||2||1|
|Sir Sunderlal Hospital||3209||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||1|
|Department of Physics, Institute of Science||3211||Maintenance Engineer||2|
|Trauma Centre, IMS||2861||Dy. Medical Superintendent||1|
|Sir Sunderlal Hospital||2862||Dy. Medical Superintendent (MM)||1|
|3371||Medical Officer (MM)||5||1|
|Administrative Sector||3372||Assistant Registrar||1|
|3216||Maintenance Engineer (Junior)||1|
|Hydrogen Energy Centre, Deptt. Of Physics||4374||Vehicle Driver (Tenure of the Project initially up to 31.03.2017)||1|
|Sir Sunderlal Hospital||4375||OPD Attendant||2||1|
|Institute of Agricultural Sciences||4376||Technical Assistant||1|
|University Works Department||4379||Jr. Engineer (Civil)||2|
|Electric & Water Supply||4382||Senior Mechanic||2|
|Administrative Sector||*4384||Junior Clerk||53||14||8||25||2-OH||4-HH|
|Dept. of Urology, Institute of Medical Sciences||4385||Instrumentation Technician||1|
|Faculty of Science||4387||STA (Glass Blowing)||1|
|Sir Sunderlal Hospital||4390||Driver (Ambulance Services)||1|
|Chief Proctor’s Office, Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, Mirzapur||4392||Security Inspector||1|
|Chief Proctor’s Office||4393||Security Guard||2|
|Dept. of AIHC & Archaeology , Faculty of Arts||4395||Publication Assistant (Puranic Section)||1|
|Horticulture Unit||4397||Assistant Horticulturist||1|
|Dept. of Otorhinolaryngology (ENT), IMS||4400||Senior Lab Assistant (Stores)||1|
|University Works Department||4401||Draughtsman||2|
|Sanitary and Support Services||4406||Dy. Sanitary Inspector||1|
|Dept. of Library & Information Science, Faculty of Arts||4407||Senior Technical Assistant||1|
|Trauma Centre, Institute of Medical Sciences||4408||Radiographer||3||1|
|4410||Workshop Assistant (Medical Gas)||2|
|**4360||Dy. Nursing Superintendent||1|
|4366||Junior Medical Social Worker||1||1||1|
|Institute of Medical Science||4424||Laboratory Attendant||20||1||1||1-HH|
|Electric & Water Supply Services (EWSS)||4425||Workshop Attendant||1-HH|
|Sir Sunderlal Hospital SSH||4426||Physiotherapist||1|
|Sir Sunderlal Hospital/Trauma Centre, IMS||**4428||Staff Nurse||13||3||4|
|Sir Sunderlal Hospital||4429||Ward Sahayak/ Sahayika||18||5||12||8-HH|
|Shri Vishwanath Temple||4430||Pujari||1|
|Faculty of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, IAS||4431||Technical Assistant||3||1|
|Centre for Women’s Studies & Development (Initially upto 31.03.2017)||4432||Research Assistant||2|
|4434||Data Entry Operator||2|
|School Teaching Positions|
|Central Hindu Boys’ School||10086||Assistant Teacher (PGT) in English||1|
|10087||Assistant Teacher (PGT) in Physics||1|
|10088||Assistant Teacher (PGT) in Physical Education||1|
|20124||Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Hindi||2|
|20125||Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Drawing||1|
|20126||Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Physical Education||1|
|20127||Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Mathematics||1|
|20128||Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Physics||1|
|20129||Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Urdu||1|
|20130||Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Handicraft||1|
|Central Hindu Girls’ School||10089||Assistant Teacher (PGT) in History||1|
|20131||Assistant Teacher (TGT) in English||1|
|20132||Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Urdu||1|
|20133||Assistant Teacher (TGT) in Physical Education||1|
|30145||Assistant Teacher (PRT)||1||2|
Age Limit : As on 27.08.2016
- For Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Posts : 18 to 30 years
- For Assistant Teacher (PGT) : 40 years
- For Assistant Teacher (TGT) : 35 years
- For Assistant Teacher (PRT : 30 years
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST candidates : 05 years
- For OBC candidates : 03 years
The candidate shall be selected in BHU Varanasi as per performance & merit in written examination for non-gazetted posts of Group ‘B’, ‘C’ (including erstwhile Group ‘D’).
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 19.08.2016
- Last Date for Online Application Fee payment : 21.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 27.08.2016
HOW TO APPLY.
The willing candidates has to apply through online website at http://www.bhu.ac.in on or before 19.08.2016 and after filling it online downloaded application form (hard copy), along with all the enclosures send to the Office of the Registrar Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, BHU, Varanasi -221005 (U.P.) on or before 27.08.2016. The application fees of Rs. 1000/- for candidates of Gen. and OBC categories under Group ‘A’ and Rs. 500/- from the candidates of Gen. and OBC categories under categories Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ and School Teaching posts through online Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.