csbc.bih.nic.in Bihar Police Prison Warden Written Test Dates are not issued till now. The online form dates are over for Bihar Police Kakshpal (कक्स्पाल) Bharti in Oct/ November 2015. The candidate must be searching for the written exam admit card. The Exam Free Job Alert.com website provides complete information of syllabus/ examination pattern/ admit card download link is available below. This is very good opportunity to work in Bihar Police Department. The Bihar Police Utpad/ Excise Constable admit card 2016 are to be uploaded soon. As per the latest news the written test shall be conducted in Mid March 2016. We shall update this page before the admit card is available.
The Central Selection Board of Constable, Patna (Bihar) is the core organization for recruitment of Police (Male/ Female) constable/ Groud Duty/ Group C/ D/ Prison Guard/ Home Guard/ Firemen etc.
Table of Page Contents
Latest Bihar State Govt Jobs 2016-2017
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latest Government Vacancies in 2016-17 for 10th/ 12th/ ITI/ Engineering/ Police/ Grade-C/ D/ II/ III Vacancies in BiharState.
- Bihar Utpad Sipahi Physical Test Admit Card 2016 (Male/ Female) October 21, 2016
- Border Roads Organization Vacancy Oct 2016 – 2176 Driver/ Operator/ Mechanic Bharti October 16, 2016
- Fill Online SSC 10+2 2016 Form – CHSL 10+2 DEO/ Clerk/ Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Notification October 9, 2016
- Syllabus BSPHCL Bihar Junior Engineer (ECE/ MECH) 2016 September 15, 2016
- BSPHCL 481 Junior Engineer Bharti Bihar State Power Company Sept 2016 Online Form September 14, 2016
- Bihar Utpad Answer Key 2016 – Excise Constable 31st July 2016 July 31, 2016
- Bihar HPCL Biofuels Vacancies July 2016 – 138 Mgt/ Non-Mgt & Seasonal Post July 21, 2016
- Bihar Jharkhand Army Rally 2016-17 Time Table (HQ RTG ZONE, DANAPUR) – Ranchi/ Patna/ Gaya/ Muzaffarpur June 14, 2016
Exam Syllabus & Pattern.
Bihar Police Prison Warder English Syllabus.
1. Gender. Masculine and Feminine
2. Spelling: Writing correct spelling of words.
3. Number: Singular & Plural
4. Parts of Speech:
- Noun: What is noun, its kinds, its usages.
- Pronoun: What is pronoun, its kinds, its usages.
- Verb: What is verb, its kinds, its usages.
- Adjective: What is adjective, its kinds, its usages.
- Adverb: What is adverb, its kinds, its usages.
- Proposition: What is proposition, its usages.
- Conjunction: What is conjunction, its usages.
- Interjection: What is interjection, its usages.
5. Subject: Verb agreement
6. Synonyms and Antonyms.
7. Common Errors.
8. Tense: Kinds of tense and their usages.
9. Idioms & Phrases.
The written test shall consist of one paper. The exam shall be conducted for 2 hours. There shall be total 100 questions. Each question carries 3 marks, so total papers is of 300 marks. The candidate has to score more than 30% to qualify.