BANK of MAHARASHTRA VACANCY of CLERK/ OFFICER/ PROBATIONARY OFFICER Apply Online Form.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment August 2016: The BOM Bank has issued notice for General Officers in Scale-II & III-2016-17. There is another 500 Probationary Officer recruitment notice. The Bank of Maharashtra issued recruitment advertisement for Officer (Law Clerk/ Agricultural Clerk/ Officer MMGS-II/ III scale/ PO & Clerk. You can check http://bankofmaharashtra.in/ website. The candidate can check www.sarkariresult.com and www.freejobalert.com to know new vacancies of Bank PO/ Clerk/ SO etc. Download syllabus & exam pattern of BOM Bank Officer Scale recruitment exam 2016.
Table of Page Contents
BOM BANK General Officer (MMGS-III/ II) Recruitment 2016.
The Bank of Maharashtra issued vacancy 300 post for Senior Manager & Junior Manger. Check the category wise (OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD) wise jobs.
|Post (Scale)||No of Vacancies||PWD|
|Senior Manager (MMGS-III)||15||7||27||51||100||1||1||1|
- (MMGS – II) Middle Management Grade Scale – II (MMGS-III) Middle Management Grade Scale – III
- SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Classes,
- UR – Un reserved, PWD-Persons With Disability, VH- Visual Impaired,
- HH- Hearing Impaired, OH- Orthopedically Impaired.
- # Vacancies reserved for OBC Category are available to OBC candidates belonging to “Non Creamy layer” only. ‘Creamy Layer’ OBC candidates should indicate their category as “General”.
Salary of MMGS-II/ III Scale Officers
- SCALE OF PAY IN MMGS-II: Rs. 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950
- SCALE OF PAY IN MMGS-III: Rs. 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490
- Manager (MMGS Scale-III)- Minimum Graduation and Professional qualifications like MBA(Finance) / CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM / CAIIB from a University / Institution / Board recognised by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies. Experience: Minimum Two years Post qualification work experience in processing credit proposals of MSME, Mid Corporate and Large Corporate loans with any Scheduled Commercial Bank is mandatory.
- Senior Manager MMGS Scale-II: Minimum Graduation and Professional qualifications like MBA(Finance) / CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM / CAIIB from a University / Institution / Board recognised by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies. Experience: Minimum Four years Post qualification work experience in processing credit proposals of MSME, Mid Corporate and Large Corporate loans with any Scheduled Commercial Bank is mandatory.
A Candidate must be either (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a Subject of Nepal or (iii) a Subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962.
Age Limit as on 1st July 2016
The candidate must have attained minimum of 23 years of age and maximum age limti is 32 years for both (Manager & Senior Manager Post) at Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016.
HOW TO FILL FORM.
HOW TO APPLY.
- OBC / General (Application fee + intimation charges): Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD (intimation charges only): Rs.100/-
NOTE: Scan your photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload. Have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that e-mail account and mobile number.
- The candidates are advised to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofmaharashtra.in and click on the ‘RECRUITMENT’ to open the link “Online application for Admissions to PGDBF Course” and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and e-mail id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify / get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible / entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his / her Father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as t appears in the Certificates / Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.