Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Management Trainee through GATE 2016 Score/ Marks: The BPCL has issued official notification for Management Trainee Vacancies through GATE 2016 Score Card. The total vacancies in BPCL GATE 2016 is not specified till now, but we are expecting that around 350 Management trainee post shall be filled through GATE 2016 score card. The candidate who have filled GATE 2016 online form in Mechanical, Chemical & Instrumentation Engineering can fill the BPCL Management Trainee Forms. The eligible candidate can fill the forms before 30th April 2016.
Table of Page Contents
Latest PSU Forms through GATE 2016 Score
The Exam Free Job Alert.com provided latest PSU Companies Jobs forms through GATE 2016 Score card..
- GATE – Air India Engineering Services Ltd – Graduate Engineer Vacancies July 2016 July 30, 2016
- Bihar Electricity Board (BSPHCL) Assistant Engineer Vacancies for GATE Score 2016 April 6, 2016
- 164 Executive Trainee Vacancies PGCIL Recruitment 2016 GATE Score February 6, 2016
- BPCL Management Trainee through GATE 2016 Score – Fill Online Form January 4, 2016
- 35 Executive Trainee (Technical) Jobs in Mazagon Dock through GATE 2016 Score December 26, 2015
- HPCL Engineers Recruitment through GATE 2016 Score/ Merit – Fill Online Form December 15, 2015
- GATE 2016 PSU Recruitment Online Form Tentative Dates – ONGC/ HP/ IOCL & More December 14, 2015
- West Bengal State Electricity Board Assistant Engineer (Electrical GATE 2016) Score December 14, 2015
BPCL Vacancies GATE 2016 Score Card.
- Name of Post: Management Trainee
- Number of Vacancies: Not Specified
- Monthly Salary: Rs. 24900-50500/-
Qualification & GATE Branch with Eligibility.
|Qualification||Full time, B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes||
• Candidates should have passed the degree in first attempt.
• Integrated Courses or courses with 5 year or more course duration would not be eligible for the position.
Candidates in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
However, you must fulfil the eligibility criteria in all respects of educational qualification, percentage of marks, age, etc. and if short-listed for interview, you have to submit documentary proof of having passed the degree examination with the required percentage of marks.
|Branch/ Specialisation||Nomenclature of Qualifying Degree|
|Mechanical||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Mechanical Engineering|
|Chemical||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology|
|Instrumentation||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) – Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|Candidates with the following specialisations are not eligible to apply against any of the aforementioned disciplines:
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016
- General Candidates: Maximum 25 years
- OBC (Non Creamy layer): Maximum 28 years
- SC/ST: Maximum 30 years
- PWDs with degree of disability 40% or above: Age relaxation of up to 10 years
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989 : Age relaxation of up to 5 years
- Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs & SSCOs, subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India): Age relaxation of up to 5 years
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL) & PWD categories will need to furnish valid caste certificates & PWD Certificates respectively as per the formats prescribed by the Government of India.
For availing the benefits of reservation under OBC (NCL) category:
- The name of caste and community of the candidate must appear in the ‘Central list of other Backward Classes
- The candidates must not belong to creamy layer. The candidates need to furnish their OBC certificate as per the format prescribed by Government of India and it must not be more than 6 months old.
- Candidates provisionally selected by BPCL will have to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical Examination before joining. The health of candidates will be assessed by Company’s Authorized Medical Officers/ nominated hospitals and the final appointment will be subject to the candidate meeting the medical standards prescribed by the Company.
- The decision on medical fitness by Company’s Authorized Medical Officers/nominated Medical hospitals would be final and binding on all candidates. No correspondence or queries
Standards in this regard shall be entertained by BPCL.
- Myopia & Hypermetropia (vision), if any, should be within permissible limits i.e. (-) 6.00 & (+) 4.00.
- Color blindness or squint, partial or full, is not acceptable in any case.
- Any major medical ailment will debar a candidate from being eligible for the job.
- The mentioned medical standards are only indicative and not exhaustive.
- Details can be accessed through the following website oisd.gov.in. (Please refer Section 10 of OISD Standard 166).
For PWD candidates :
- Candidates selected under PWD category, except the handicap for which relaxation is acceptable, must be within the prescribed normal range for all other physical standards.
- PWD candidates would be required to furnish valid Disability Certificate duly stamped & signed by a medical panel empowered for the purpose, which should comprise 3 medical practitioners
- For PWD candidates, based on the physical requirements of the job for the post of ‘Management Trainee – Mechanical, Chemical & Instrumentation Disciplines’, the category/sub-category of Disability identified for the post is OH (OL) viz Orthopaedic Handicap (One Leg).
Shortlisting based on GATE-2016 Scores in Mechanical, Chemical & Instrumentation Disciplines and Group Discussions / Alternate selection methodology Personal Interviews.
How to Apply.
The eligible and interested candidate has to apply through online application form available at www.bpclcareers.com from 29.12.2015 to 30.01.2016.
|BPCL career website opens for online applications for recruitment through GATE 2016.||29th December 2015|
|Last date of submission of online application||30th January 2016|