Download Latest Complete Written Exam Syllabus & Scheme of Examination for BSNL Management Trainee in Telecom Operation & Finance Recruitment 2015.
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has issued recruitment advertisement for MT in TELECOM OPERATIONS/ FINANCE. Total 200 (two hundred) post shall be filled through BSNL MT Recruitment 2015. As per the official notice written examination dates are fixed on 8th AUGUST 2015. We advice all applicant must solve OLD YEAR PAPERS/ GUESS SAMPLE TUTORIALS to get good score. The Merit list or shortlisted candidate shall be available after results. There are many good books available from Flipkart/ Amazon and can be purchased online.
Table of Page Contents
- Last date to apply online- 16th June 2015.
- Written Exam Date: 08-08-2015.
- ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD – 20 days before the BSNL MT WRITTEN EXAM DATE 2015 (EXPECTED).
The Selection Procedure comprises of Written Examination, Group Discussion & Interview Session. First of all the applicant must be eligible to apply for BSNL MT Telecom Operations/ Finance. The first stage of Selection is written exam, the merit list is prepared as per the performance in exam. The shortlisted candidate are called for the Group Discussion and final round is Personal Interview.
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD ONLINE.
As per the official notice, written examination is scheduled on 8th August 2015. Get BNSL MT TELECOM OPERATIONS/ FINANCE 2015 ADMIT CARD/ CALL LETTER download. The eligible candidate can visit official website www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in or bsnl.co.in.
SYLLABUS & PATTERN.
Please check latest examination pattern for B.S.N.L Management Trainee Scheme of Examination. The total marks for written exam is 450 with three section. Each section is of 150 Marks. The duration of question papers is 3 hours.
Components Marks Duration
Section-I – Management Aptitude 150 3 hours
Section -II – Cognitive Ability 150
Section-III – Technical knowledge 150 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
The TELECOM in OPERATIONS are invited in
- Radio Engineering.
Syllabus for Aptitude/ Technical/ CA.
SECTION- I (Management Aptitude): This section would gauge the ability of candidates on key management subjects such as economics, finance knowledge, operations, HR science etc. The syllabus for this section is as follows:
- General Management
- Management Information Systems.
- Managerial economics.
- Accounting and Finance.
- Human Resources Management.
- Organizational Behavior.
- Strategic Management.
- Operations Management.
- Telecom knowledge.
- Current events of national and international importance.
SECTION- II (Cognitive Ability):
- Quantitative ability & data sufficiency.
- Reasoning (e.g. analytical, logical, critical reasoning).
- Verbal ability, reading comprehension and analysis.
SECTION- III(Technical knowledge):
The syllabus for this section will be different for different streams of recruitment i.e. Telecom Operations & Telecom Finance.
- Materials and Components.
- Physical Electronics, Electronics Devices and ICs.
- Signals and Systems.
- Network theory.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Electronic Measurements and Instrumentation.
- Analog Electronic Circuits.
- Digital Electronic Circuits.
- Control Systems.
- Communication Systems.
- Microwave Engineering.
- Computer Engineering.
- Power Electronics.
(B) For Telecom Finance stream:
- Financial Management (an overview).
- Cost Accounting.
- Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises.
- Advanced Accounting.
- Principles of Taxation (Tax Laws).
- Financial Statements.
- Companies Act 1956 (with amendments).
- Bare Acts.