Bihar Electricity Board JEN Vacancies September 2016 – Fill ONLINE BSPHCL 481 Junior Engineer.
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited (BSPHCL/ BSPGCL) has issued online notification advt 04/2016 for recruiting 481 Junior Engineer Post. In this article ExamFreeJobAlert.com website is providing complete important points related to Junior Engineer Bharti in Bihar Electricity Power Company. You can download complete syllabus & exam pattern with previous years BSPHCL question papers & answer Key. Purchase books for Junior Engineer Bharti 2016. The registration process shall starts from 15th September 2016 and last date to fill online form is 1st October 2016. बिहार बिजली विभाग में जूनियर इंजिनियर की भर्ती २०१६ – बिहार इलेक्ट्रिसिटी बोर्ड जेन रिक्रूटमेंट ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरे|
Table of Page Contents
Junior Engineer (JEN) Recruitment Bihar BSPHCL 2016
- Name of Post : Junior Engineer
- Total Number of Post : 481 JEN Vacancies
- Pay Scale : Rs. 22500- 42500/-
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Total No of Posts||
|1.||Junior Electrical Engineer (General)||450||148||77||45||27||5||0||50||31||36||18||13|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Mechanical) For BSPGCL||22||7||4||2||1||0||0||3||1||2||1||1|
|3||Junior Engineer (Electronics) For BSPGCL||9||3||2||1||0||0||0||1||1||1||0||0|
Education Eligibility Criteria.
- JUNIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (GENERAL) :- Full time 3 years Diploma in Electrical from a recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt. Or Full time 4 years BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- JUNIOR ENGINEER (Mechanical) : Full time 3 years Diploma in Mechanical from a recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt. Or Full time 4 years BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) Degree in Mechanical from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
- JUNIOR ENGINEER (Electronics): Full time 3 years Diploma in Electronics from a recognized Institute/ College duly recognized by State Govt./ Central Govt. Or Full time 4 years BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) Degree in Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE.
|Age||UR (General)||SC||ST||EBC||BC||Female (UR)|
- Nationality : Indian
- Physical Disabled (Divyang) Candidates shall get age relaxation by 10 years additionally in maximum age limit. They will have to produce necessary certificates in this respect.
- Land losers/ Land displaced persons due to land acquisition by erstwhile Bihar State Electricity Board, shall get relaxation in maximum age limit by 5 years additionally.
- For claiming relaxations in the Category of land losers/ land displaced persons, the Candidates have to produce certificate from concerned District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner, of the following effect to avail the benefit:-
- That he is a land displaced person due to land acquisition by the erstwhile Bihar State Electricity Board.
- That his one acre or more land has been acquired for the construction of power plant or any other infrastructure of the Board.
- That no one from his family has benefited in preferential treatment in employment on the basis of land displaced person.
- For the purpose of calculation of maximum age of all Candidates who are domicile of other States than of Bihar, maximum age mentioned for UR Candidates shall be applicable.
HOW TO APPLY BSPHCL JEN Online Form.
The applicants are to apply through “ON LINE” on the Website of www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in. The Website will be open from 15/09/2016. After filling up the ON-LINE application; Candidates have to take a print out of the same.
IMPORTANT DATES :
|a. Online Registration starting date||15/09/2016|
|b. Online Registration closing date||01/10/2016|
|c. Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.||01/10/2016|
|d. Tentative Date of written Examination||23/10/2016|
Candidates are directed to fill ONLY ONE Application Form for one position.
- E-mail ID and Mobile Number furnished must remain valid for at least one year from the date of application. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new Email ID before applying Online.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed minimum qualification and fulfill all eligibility conditions/criteria for the Discipline Applied on the cutoff date i.e. 01-August-2016.
- Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image in JPG/JPEG format, of his recent Pass-Port Size Photograph (less than 500 KB) and Signature (less than 200 KB) as per the specifications given on the website. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature and ensure that both the photograph and signature are saved on the PC/Laptop/Other Media.
- The Online Application involves the following process: Registration/Login, Personal and Educational Details, Experience Details, Uploading of Photograph and Signature, Payment & Final Submission.
- There is a prescribed fee for Online Application Form. Candidates will be directed for Online Payment once the form is completely filled. Candidate is requested to keep his/her Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for the same. Candidates are required to carefully go through the Instructions for filling Online Application. Candidates while using the Internet Payment Gateway services are required to pay Service Charges as prescribed in the Instruction or by the Internet Payment Gateway.
- If the candidates faces any difficulty while submitting the online application contact Helpline Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The following documents will be required at the time Counseling/verification/ joining.
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed,
- If PHP (Divyang) Candidates, certificate from competent authority,
- If land loser/ land displaced person, certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner.
- If claims reser vation against relatives of Freedom Fighter as per Govt. of Bihar Resolution, the Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Performa of Govt. of Bihar
- Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate, if claim for reservation.
- Candidate already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector will have to submit NOC from his employer when shortlisted for Verification/Joining.
- The Candidates will be liable for severe legal action if any false information with respect of name, father’s name date of birth, address, educational qualification, percentage of marks, caste certificate, photographs etc. is furnished by him/ her.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the Candidate, if called for documents verification/ Counseling etc.
- The BSPHCL reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any stage and increase or decrease the nos. of posts to be filled according to the exigencies of the Companies.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counseling.
The application fee for the candidate belonging to SC/ST of Bihar Domicile have to pay Rs. 375/- & Rs. 1500/- for all Others through Online/ Offline by using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.