The Calcutta University UG/ PG/ Diploma/ Certificate Courses Admission 2015-16. The Kolkata University 2015-16 ADMISSION FORM B.Ed/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA/ Diploma/ PG DIPLOMA – CHECK IMP DATE.
Table of Page Contents
CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2015-16.
Following courses are available to apply in with admission form. The student can download prescribed application form.
- Certificate and Diploma Courses (2015‐16) in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Korean (only certificate), Pali, Persian, Russian, Spanish, Tibetan and Urdu Languages.
- Pre‐M.A Course (2015‐16) in Russian Language.
- Under Graduate B.A/ B.Sc (Hons.) Admission 2015-16 forms are available now.
- Date of issue and submission of forms: 8th June 2015
- Last date of submission of forms.: 15th June 2015.
- Draft list will be displayed on the notice board ( For any correction of spelling, etc. ): 18th June 2015, at 3 P.M.
- Correction will be made with in: 22nd June 2015, at 3 P.M.
- First selection List will be displayed on the notice board.: 26th June 2015, at 3 P.M.
- Dates of Admission for 1st listed candidates.
- B.Sc. Hons. in Food & Nutrition: 30th June to 1st July 2015 at 12 Noon
- B.Sc. Hons. in Human Development: 30th June to 1st July 2015 at 12 Noon.
- B.A./ B.Sc. General Courses: 30th June to 1st July 2015 at 12 Noon
- Date of Publication of 2nd list: 03rd July 2015 at 3 P.M.
- Date of Admission for 2nd listed candidates :
- 1) B.Sc. Hons. in Food & Nutrition:07th July 2015 at 12 Noon
- 2) B.Sc. Hons. in Human Development: 07th July 2015 at 1 P.M.
- Date of Publication of waiting list:10th July 2015 at 3 P.M.
- Date of Counseling & publication of list: 15th July 2015 at 1 P.M.
- Selection will be made on the basis of merit against the vacant seat (if any). The candidates in the waiting list should report before 12.30 P.M. sharp on 15th July 2015
- Date of admission 3rd listed candidates: 16th July 2015 at 12 Noon
- Dates of Commencement of Classes.: 27th July 2015 at 10.30 A.M.
Admission Test: Admission to Certificate course will be made on the basis of objective type written test of 100 marks followed by a counseling. The written test will be held on 03.07.15. Detail schedule in this regard will be announced in due course.
CONTACT & ADDRESS.
University of Calcutta,
Senate House, 87 /1 College Street,
Kolkata-700 073, West Bengal,
India, Phone: 033 2241 0071.