Chhattisgarh PSC State Civil Services Exam 2015-16 Online Application Form for Various Grade-II/III Post CGPSC Civil Exam 2016.
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has issued notification for CIVIL SERVICES (STATE SERVICE EXAM-2015). We are providing complete details of CGPSC Civil Services Recruitment at Exam Free Job Alert.com website. The Chhattisgarh State Civil Services Vacancies/ post wise information is given below. There are total 353 post vacant. The eligible candidates can fill online application before 8th January 2016. We are providing information regarding preliminary/ mains exam pattern syllabus/ previous year solved papers/ admit card download below. The eligibility criteria including educational/ age details is given below.
Advt No. : 08/2015
Table of Page Contents
CGPSC Chhattisgarh State Civil Services Exam 2015-2016.
- State Civil Service (Deputy Collector)
- State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police)
- State Accounts Service
- Commercial Tax Officer
- District Excise Officer
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
- District Organiser, Tribal Welfare
- Labour Officer
- District Registrar
- Employment Officer
- Area Organiser
- Block Development Officer
- Assistant Director Food/Food Officer
- Project Officer, Social /Rural Intensive Literacy Project
- Subordinate Civil Service (Naib Tahsildar)
- Assistant Superintendent Land Records
- Commercial Tax Inspector
- Excise Sub-Inspector
- Transport Sub-Inspector
- Co-operative Inspector
- Assistant Labour Officer
- Assistant Jailor
- Assistant Director Public Relation
- Principal, Panchayat Secretary of the Training Institute
- District Women Child Development Officer
- Chief Instructor (Anganwadi/Gram Sevikas Training Centre
- Assistant Director (Women and Child Development)
- Superintendent (Institutions)
- Project Officer (Integrated Child Development Project)
- Assistant Project Officer (Special Nutrition Programme)
- Area Organizer (M.D.M.)
- District Commandant Home Guard
- Assistant Director Local Fund Audit
- Chief Executive Officer, Janpad Panchayat
- Chhattisgarh Subordinate Account Service Officer
- Superintendent District Jail
- Assistant Director, Urban Administration and Development Department
- Assistant Director, Social Welfare Department
- Assistant Project officer, Panchayat & Rural Development Department.
Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
The candidate can download CGPSC State Civil Services 2015 Exam Pattern & Complete syllabus from below link.
Minimum Qualification Required.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Minimum educational qualification – A candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act. 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Note -I– Candidates who have appeared at an examination the passing of which would render them educationally qualified for the commission’s examination but have not been informed of the results as also the candidates who intend to appear at such a qualifying examination will also be eligible for admission to the Preliminary Examination. It will be compulsory for all candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking the State Services (Main) Examination to produce proof of passing the requisite examination with their application for the Main -Examination.
Note -II- Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognized by the State Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
AGE of Candidate: The applicant must have attained a minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the maximum age of 30 years as on 1st January of the year of issuance of the advertisement. Provided that for candidates domicile/permanent residents of State of Chhattisgarh, the maximum age shall be extended to 35 years. Provided that the State Government may vary the lower and upper age limits for any of the services included in these Rules looking to the exigencies of the services.
(b) The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable.
- up to a maximum of five years if a candidate domiciled in Chhattisgarh belongs to a caste or tribe notified a scheduled caste or scheduled tribe or OBC by the Government of Chhattisgarh.
- up to a maximum of 3 years If a candidate is a bonafide repatriate of Indian origin from
- Burma, who migrated to India on or after 1st June 1963.
- Srilanka, who migrated to India after 1st November 1964.
The applicant is selected on the basis of preliminary written examination and main written exam and interviews.
HOW TO APPLY.
The eligible and interested candidate has to apply online at www.psc.cg.gov.in from 10.12.2015 to 08.01.2016. The application fees of Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST/ OBC category of Chhattisgarh and Rs.400/- for Others & Non Residents of Chhattisgarh, through Credit/ Debit card/ Internet Banking.