The Chhattisgarh State Chief Medical & Health Officer Dhamtari has issued Recruitment Direct Bharti of 50 Staff Nurse, GNM/ ANM (RBSK/ NUHM)/ NCD/ NHM/ Pharmacist/ Technician/Data Entry Operator post. The Female/ Male candidate can fill Chhattisgarh State Govt Jobs 2016 at Official Website. We at Exam Free Job Alert.com update daily Sarkari Naukri for 10th/ 12th/ Diploma pass students. The eligible and interested candidate can fill the prescribed application form before 23rd December 2016. The candidate can download latest syllabus/ exam pattern/ age limit/ selection process/ how to fill forms details is given below.
Table of Page Contents
Chief Medical & Health Officer Dhamtari Recruitment 2016
Total number of Vacancies: 50 post.
Name of the Post:
1. Medical Officer: 06 posts
2. GNM (Female): 01 post
3. Staff Nurse: 19 posts
4. ANM: 11 posts
5. Pharmacist: 01 post
6. Technician: 03 posts
7. AAYA Female: 06 posts
8. Attendants NRS: 01 post
9. Data Entry Operator: 1 post
10. Data Handler: 1 post.
EXAM PATTERN & SYLLABUS
The selection in Chhattigarh State Staff Nurse/ GNM/ ANM/ Techncian/ Aaya/ Medical Post shall be based on Screening test/ Interview/ Skill test/ Merit/ Experience/ Document Verification.
Minimum Qualification Required.
- Medical Officer: Registration in Chhattisgarh medical Council. MBBS or Equivalent Degree from institution recognized by medical council of india with Registration in Chhattisgarh medical Council. BHMS/BAMS/BUMS Degree.
- GNM (Female): GNM Qualification as recognized by Nursing Registration council of ‘ india
- Staff Nurse (PHC 24×7): Bsc Nursing or GNM course passed & Live Registration in Chhattisgarh Nursing Registration council
- Staff Nurse: Bsc Nursing or GNM course passed & Live Registration in Chhattisgarh Nursing Registration council. ANM Course Passed in Indian Nursing
- ANM: Board & Registration in CG Nurses Registration Council. 12 “passed, ANM Course Passed in Indian Nursing Board &
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 64 years as on 01-12-2015.
HOW TO APPLY
The eligible and interested candidate has to send their application along with self attested copies of 10th class mark sheet, educational & experience certificates etc., to
Office of the Chief Medical & Health Officer, District – Dhamtari (Chhattisgarh)
on or before 23-12-2015 till 05:30 PM through Registered post only.
The application form fees of for Salary < 25000/- have to pay Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for PH/ SC/ ST/ Women), Candidates who expect > 25000/- have to pay Rs.650/- (Rs.350/- for PH/ SC/ ST/ Women) in the Demand draft through any Nationalized Bank in favour of District Health Society Dhamtari.